Midnight Skypetal Plains Double Drop Weekend Wrong Boxes

ZKAT8IT

10zbyp0.png?1

Working as intended or bug? Gonna keep these unopened until we get some confirmation since according to patch notes evo stones drop rate in these boxes was "increased".

Same issue with the boxes that drop a garnet, also says "expired", but I opened these already.

Edited by PetPuggi

Isn't that a drop box from before the patch?  Then they got marked "expired" when the patch came out so they are marked as coming before the evo-stone drop rate was changed.  I'm just guessing, but they only wanted to change the evo rate for new drops, not everyone's stock of old drops they hadn't opened yet.  I opened mine and got some random selection of what was pictured, so I'm guessing the 'expired' label is meant to indicate old vs. new boxes.  Wouldn't that make sense?  

Just noticed -- are you saying that the weekend boxes from this weekend are dropping expired boxes?

I had a mix of expired and non-expired, but mine were from last weekend and this week (but not the weekend).  I just assumed the expired ones were the older ones.  Weird...

Edited by Astarae

To clarify, "Expired" Boxes are the original boxes that dropped BEFORE the patch from Midnight Skypetal Plains. The new boxes with the increased evolved stone drop rate still drop properly during the week, however during double drop weekends, stage 4,5,6 of Midnight Skypetal Plains are dropping the old "Expired" boxes instead of the new ones.

I confirmed that MSP drops both types of expired and non-expired chests.

For expired chests, it is during double-loot weekend MSP, when MSP daily quest is part of daily challenge.

idWFx6x.png

For non-expired chests, you get it during weekday MSP.

xOxDEVW.png

On 20.5.2019 at 3:36 PM, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your reports and will look into this.

According to today's maintenance notes, this problem should've been fixed.

I don't know if we'll actually get the new boxes during double-loot-time (since it's not Friday yet), but what I do know is that all the boxes I farmed during the last weekend are still the expired ones and didn't get replaced.

Is this intended? And is there any chance of getting them replaced with the new ones?

Edited by Soragami

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

On 22/05/2019 at 7:24 PM, Soragami said:

According to today's maintenance notes, this problem should've been fixed.

I don't know if we'll actually get the new boxes during double-loot-time (since it's not Friday yet), but what I do know is that all the boxes I farmed during the last weekend are still the expired ones and didn't get replaced.

Is this intended? And is there any chance of getting them replaced with the new ones?

We expect that the hotfix we applied on Wednesday has resolved this issue. However, we were unable to test this on the live environment due to those items only being available during double loot weekend. Rest assured, we will test this on our end, but if this still does not work for you, please let us know.

When it comes to the expired treasures themselves, unfortunately, due to technical limitations, we will not replace them with the newer version. Also, since everyone who participated last weekend was affected by this issue, it might create an unfair advantage for those who have not opened their expired treasure, if we were to replace them.

We would like to say that we are sorry for this oversight and would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.