Battlegrounds Balancing

I believe that battlegrounds is unbalanced and there's no fair matchmaking for it. I feel that there should be an hp cap to make it more fair for players who are not as geared just like in regular duels, otherwise it feels like it's for P2W players who have all the materials to get end game gear much faster than other players.

1 hour ago, TheElementalFlow said:

I believe that battlegrounds is unbalanced and there's no fair matchmaking for it. I feel that there should be an hp cap to make it more fair for players who are not as geared just like in regular duels, otherwise it feels like it's for P2W players who have all the materials to get end game gear much faster than other players.

Battlegrounds require you to have pvp gear. if you dont have pvp gear, which right now, the most basic PVP gear shields and accessories are brainded easy to get and upgrade then you should not be in a BG.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Battlegrounds require you to have pvp gear. if you dont have pvp gear, which right now, the most basic PVP gear shields and accessories are brainded easy to get and upgrade then you should not be in a BG.

That doesn't help that someone is 300-400k hp while I'm still at 145k hp unlike the Duel Arena. I asked others how long it took others to get to those gear and it takes them around 6 to 1 year to upgrade.

This mode shouldn't only be for end game people bc I also want to participate.

I guess I'll pray to RnG to get teams to carry me then. No longer my problem, but NC's to balance it. I'm not gonna super hardcore where I'll farm 6 months just to play a mode.

7 hours ago, TheElementalFlow said:

That doesn't help that someone is 300-400k hp while I'm still at 145k hp unlike the Duel Arena. I asked others how long it took others to get to those gear and it takes them around 6 to 1 year to upgrade.

I guess I'll pray to RnG to get teams to carry me then. No longer my problem, but NC's to balance it. I'm not gonna super hardcore where I'll farm 6 months just to play a mode.

PVP gear doesnt take 6 months to upgrade.... also, thats what i said, if you want to participate, get gear, without gear you are just causing your own team to loose.

21 hours ago, sojaa said:

See here's the problem with that. They spend money to keep game up and running. duh

Yea, cause making the game no fun for new people keeps the game running... nice logic mate..
More people will spend money on the game if they keep it fun for everyone, then more people play and you earn more money..
You don't focus on making the game fun for only the small group of people who pay a lot... cause eventually they will also get bored and quit... and then you got nothing.

I mean look I grind and have pvp gear. Not whaled out at all. Theres ways to do it. Trove is what these ppl pay money for. I mean thousands at a time. These ppl like to get paid for their job too. I dont work for free. No one does. There is a mode similar too battlegrounds like fortnite. Balanced as far as gear... skill a different story

On 5/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, TheElementalFlow said:

Just play kfm buddy. Its the best at survival. It has the most I frames. You can easily beat classes above your gear set if they don't know how to fight vs your counter and its the most forgiving in battlegrounds because people just spam attack into your counters. You'll basically i frame a majority of the time and drop a few tremor or 2 and you'll be all set :). P.s farm some pvp acc from the IF and above dungeons on your kfm. Don't take long bud. You'll have your first piece of gear in less then a week.  Bracelet is easy to get with event stuff. Grab that too. Mushins tower holds the key man. When in doubt press p go to the pvp tab and search out your class top tier pvp personal and look at their skills. Make sure they have pvp gear and acc on or else youll get a pve tree lol. That and a lil trove you could be end game in no time. Most of these players do it now anyways so dont feel bad. Its common in this game to just teleport to the top of the mountain instead of climb it. I saved you alot of stress trust me :p