Snowyamur

Quest Items are STILL Bugged from Level 60 Voucher

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

On one of my characters that I used a [Level 60 Voucher] on months ago, I still have two quest items that remain bugged in my inventory. I can't sell them, read them, nor destroy them, and they're taking up slots I could use for more useful items.

 

Any updates on fixing this issue?

Edited by Snowyamur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MSN1   
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

On one of my characters that I used a [Level 60 Voucher] on months ago, I still have two quest items that remain bugged in my inventory. I can't sell them, read them, nor destroy them, and they're taking up slots I could use for more useful items.

 

Any updates on fixing this issue?

You can send a support ticket and let them know what the issue is. I know someone who had that happen too when they used the Lvl 60 Voucher (in their case, it was non-destroyable outfits) and the support team helped delete those items. Hope that helps, good luck!

Edited by MSN1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MSN1 said:

You can send a support ticket and let them know what the issue is. I know someone who had that happen too when they used the Lvl 60 Voucher (in their case, it was non-destroyable outfits) and the support team helped delete those items. Hope that helps, good luck!

It does. Thanks for letting me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

On 16/05/2019 at 10:03 PM, Snowyamur said:

On one of my characters that I used a [Level 60 Voucher] on months ago, I still have two quest items that remain bugged in my inventory. I can't sell them, read them, nor destroy them, and they're taking up slots I could use for more useful items.

 

Any updates on fixing this issue?

this is a known issue, we are aware of the circumstances. At this point in time, we have decided not to change how the voucher generates required items (i.e. faction outfits and quest items) when leveling up to 60. We will however remove indestructible items from your inventory space, and we ask you to contact our Customer Support Team for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 4:35 AM, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

this is a known issue, we are aware of the circumstances. At this point in time, we have decided not to change how the voucher generates required items (i.e. faction outfits and quest items) when leveling up to 60. We will however remove indestructible items from your inventory space, and we ask you to contact our Customer Support Team for this.

I've done this already, and the Support Team helped me out quite faster than I expected. Thanks for the update with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now