Quest Items are STILL Bugged from Level 60 Voucher

Snowyamur

On one of my characters that I used a [Level 60 Voucher] on months ago, I still have two quest items that remain bugged in my inventory. I can't sell them, read them, nor destroy them, and they're taking up slots I could use for more useful items.

Any updates on fixing this issue?

Edited by Snowyamur

2 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

On one of my characters that I used a [Level 60 Voucher] on months ago, I still have two quest items that remain bugged in my inventory. I can't sell them, read them, nor destroy them, and they're taking up slots I could use for more useful items.

You can send a support ticket and let them know what the issue is. I know someone who had that happen too when they used the Lvl 60 Voucher (in their case, it was non-destroyable outfits) and the support team helped delete those items. Hope that helps, good luck!

Edited by MSN1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MSN1 said:

You can send a support ticket and let them know what the issue is. I know someone who had that happen too when they used the Lvl 60 Voucher (in their case, it was non-destroyable outfits) and the support team helped delete those items. Hope that helps, good luck!

It does. Thanks for letting me know!

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

On 16/05/2019 at 10:03 PM, Snowyamur said:

this is a known issue, we are aware of the circumstances. At this point in time, we have decided not to change how the voucher generates required items (i.e. faction outfits and quest items) when leveling up to 60. We will however remove indestructible items from your inventory space, and we ask you to contact our Customer Support Team for this.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 4:35 AM, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

this is a known issue, we are aware of the circumstances. At this point in time, we have decided not to change how the voucher generates required items (i.e. faction outfits and quest items) when leveling up to 60. We will however remove indestructible items from your inventory space, and we ask you to contact our Customer Support Team for this.

I've done this already, and the Support Team helped me out quite faster than I expected. Thanks for the update with this.