Please add visual effect for weapon resets

iPika

Just like the title says. There no way to tell when someone has weapon reset in 6v6 battleground. This makes it almost impossible to predict your opponent moves and heavily rely on luck. 

Your skills (including tab escape) can get reset by your weapon which is RNG as far as I know and there no indicator to tell you that their weapon reset proc making it harder to know whether they have their tab escape up or not until its too late. I have faced players who got really lucky and managed to tab escape more than 4 times in less than 20 seconds. So I think a solution would be to add some kinda visual effect that tells us that their weapon reset proc. 

14 hours ago, iPika said:

Your skills (including tab escape) can get reset by your weapon which is RNG as far as I know and there no indicator to tell you that their weapon reset proc making it harder to know whether they have their tab escape up or not until its too late. I have faced players who got really lucky and managed to tab escape more than 4 times in less than 20 seconds. So I think a solution would be to add some kinda visual effect that tells us that their weapon reset proc. 

For what? you are not supposed to know when someones escapes are up, thats the entire point of a pvp fight. Knowing when who can do what takes away any fun out of it.