Recommended Posts

I believe the 50 Polished Scales is too many for what it's worth, the Sacred Vial is 60 scales and as much as I want to upgrade my accessories, I see more value in the Sacred Vial with the price being so close, even more so with the Darkstorm Necklace costing 2 Dragon Tokens for a single upgrade. I expected this accessory focused event to be promising but it has soured on me, I would've jumped at it had the price been half at 25 but I don't expect a change in price to occur.

 

I apologize if this seems silly but I just had to vent and get this out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nihilu   

I didn’t think to look up vt neck, but how it ended up working out for bt accesories.  Is you basically buy a bound pts and you get the bound mats for free and a slightly reduce gold cost.  As pts are slightly cheaper then sacred oil the cost of the dragon token would make sense.

 

if you value sacred oils more the pts/bound mats then this special accessory event probably won’t be that appealing :(.  The jewels are the major part of the event imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rysa   

You're absolutely right, Dragon Token is stupidly overpriced and is the result of poor decision-making, as usual. Transmuting it costs as much as doing breakthrough with the normal path, and it shouldn't be nowhere near as expensive as a Sacred Vial (which imo is also stupidly expensive but that's just me talking).

It should cost 20 Polished Scale Fragments at most. I mean, events are meant to be somewhat fun and rewarding, right? But ofc, NCSoft has to ruin everything with their greed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Rysa said:

You're absolutely right, Dragon Token is stupidly overpriced and is the result of poor decision-making, as usual. Transmuting it costs as much as doing breakthrough with the normal path, and it shouldn't be nowhere near as expensive as a Sacred Vial (which imo is also stupidly expensive but that's just me talking).

It should cost 20 Polished Scale Fragments at most. I mean, events are meant to be somewhat fun and rewarding, right? But ofc, NCSoft has to ruin everything with their greed.

How so? you get 9 fragments per day....with the event duration you can get 300 fragments which is 6 tokens, thats enough for 2 accessories....

being able to upgrade 2 accessories for basically nothing, and then adding to be able to get vials and such that would make the event too OP

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astarae   

Um what accessories can I use these on?  Near as I can tell only if I have story-gear, but as someone who's spent over 1.5 years developing/upgrading my chars, I'm stuck for another several months until I can upgrade celestial.  Only took me a year to get the first of those accessories only to find upgrade events don't apply.   Lame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How so? you get 9 fragments per day....with the event duration you can get 300 fragments which is 6 tokens, thats enough for 2 accessories....

being able to upgrade 2 accessories for basically nothing, and then adding to be able to get vials and such that would make the event too OP

First time I completely agree with you. Thanks to this event i will upgrade my VT neck just doing the DC as i do everyday. (6 dragon token + 90 jewels). I am playing BnS since 2 months ago. i have very bad luck transmuting PTS so this event is worth for me  6 PTS, plus all mats ( 1600 Soul stone, 480 moonstone, 1200 cristals, 300 elysians) and over +90 jewels. I dont have alts however I feel that this event gives me a good boost to my progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
5 hours ago, Emily Valentine said:

First time I completely agree with you. Thanks to this event i will upgrade my VT neck just doing the DC as i do everyday. (6 dragon token + 90 jewels). I am playing BnS since 2 months ago. i have very bad luck transmuting PTS so this event is worth for me  6 PTS, plus all mats ( 1600 Soul stone, 480 moonstone, 1200 cristals, 300 elysians) and over +90 jewels. I dont have alts however I feel that this event gives me a good boost to my progress.

If you make an alt, and just do the 2 dailies + Tower of memory you can get the costumes and just mail them over to your main :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now