Dragon Token cost

shabbawhamma

I believe the 50 Polished Scales is too many for what it's worth, the Sacred Vial is 60 scales and as much as I want to upgrade my accessories, I see more value in the Sacred Vial with the price being so close, even more so with the Darkstorm Necklace costing 2 Dragon Tokens for a single upgrade. I expected this accessory focused event to be promising but it has soured on me, I would've jumped at it had the price been half at 25 but I don't expect a change in price to occur.

I apologize if this seems silly but I just had to vent and get this out.

• Like 1

I didn’t think to look up vt neck, but how it ended up working out for bt accesories.  Is you basically buy a bound pts and you get the bound mats for free and a slightly reduce gold cost.  As pts are slightly cheaper then sacred oil the cost of the dragon token would make sense.

if you value sacred oils more the pts/bound mats then this special accessory event probably won’t be that appealing :(.  The jewels are the major part of the event imo.

You're absolutely right, Dragon Token is stupidly overpriced and is the result of poor decision-making, as usual. Transmuting it costs as much as doing breakthrough with the normal path, and it shouldn't be nowhere near as expensive as a Sacred Vial (which imo is also stupidly expensive but that's just me talking).

It should cost 20 Polished Scale Fragments at most. I mean, events are meant to be somewhat fun and rewarding, right? But ofc, NCSoft has to ruin everything with their greed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rysa said:

You're absolutely right, Dragon Token is stupidly overpriced and is the result of poor decision-making, as usual. Transmuting it costs as much as doing breakthrough with the normal path, and it shouldn't be nowhere near as expensive as a Sacred Vial (which imo is also stupidly expensive but that's just me talking).

It should cost 20 Polished Scale Fragments at most. I mean, events are meant to be somewhat fun and rewarding, right? But ofc, NCSoft has to ruin everything with their greed.

How so? you get 9 fragments per day....with the event duration you can get 300 fragments which is 6 tokens, thats enough for 2 accessories....

being able to upgrade 2 accessories for basically nothing, and then adding to be able to get vials and such that would make the event too OP

Edited by Grimoir

Um what accessories can I use these on?  Near as I can tell only if I have story-gear, but as someone who's spent over 1.5 years developing/upgrading my chars, I'm stuck for another several months until I can upgrade celestial.  Only took me a year to get the first of those accessories only to find upgrade events don't apply.   Lame.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How so? you get 9 fragments per day....with the event duration you can get 300 fragments which is 6 tokens, thats enough for 2 accessories....

being able to upgrade 2 accessories for basically nothing, and then adding to be able to get vials and such that would make the event too OP

First time I completely agree with you. Thanks to this event i will upgrade my VT neck just doing the DC as i do everyday. (6 dragon token + 90 jewels). I am playing BnS since 2 months ago. i have very bad luck transmuting PTS so this event is worth for me  6 PTS, plus all mats ( 1600 Soul stone, 480 moonstone, 1200 cristals, 300 elysians) and over +90 jewels. I dont have alts however I feel that this event gives me a good boost to my progress.

5 hours ago, Emily Valentine said:

First time I completely agree with you. Thanks to this event i will upgrade my VT neck just doing the DC as i do everyday. (6 dragon token + 90 jewels). I am playing BnS since 2 months ago. i have very bad luck transmuting PTS so this event is worth for me  6 PTS, plus all mats ( 1600 Soul stone, 480 moonstone, 1200 cristals, 300 elysians) and over +90 jewels. I dont have alts however I feel that this event gives me a good boost to my progress.

If you make an alt, and just do the 2 dailies + Tower of memory you can get the costumes and just mail them over to your main :)