Arohk

More SSP channels please

Recommended Posts

Arohk   

You merged all the players together but MSP still only got two channels, surprisingly Celestial basin now has 10+ channels, 

 

please give SSP also at least 6-8 channel, there is no way to get any prestige now or to kill the field bosses, (boss spawns, you can maybe land one hit before its dead and get no loot) because there's so many players.

Edited by Arohk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were more channels there when I checked last week. Probably just depends on how many people are there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ishtar   

I rather hope they increase boss hp, so that everyone can at least get drops. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
7 hours ago, Arohk said:

You merged all the players together but MSP still only got two channels, surprisingly Celestial basin now has 10+ channels, 

 

please give MSP also at least 6-8 channel, there is no way to get any prestige now or to kill the field bosses, (boss spawns, you can maybe land one hit before its dead and get no loot) because theres so many players.

Basin has 10+ channels because there are so many players there so the system autmatically creates more channels. the moment the player number goes down, you can see the channels but you cannot change to them, only players that were already on them stay there, the moment they port out they will move to one of the open channels.

 

SSP works the same way, if you dont see more than 2 channels that means there arent enough players to fill channels for the system to create new ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
9 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

I think you mean SSP not MSP.

Yes, that one. ;>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Basin has 10+ channels because there are so many players there so the system autmatically creates more channels. the moment the player number goes down, you can see the channels but you cannot change to them, only players that were already on them stay there, the moment they port out they will move to one of the open channels.

 

SSP works the same way, if you dont see more than 2 channels that means there arent enough players to fill channels for the system to create new ones.

No, there are no greyed out channels, also there were like 50 people standing around at this weekend and no more channels we got.

Edited by Arohk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Problem with SSP is a real Problem.

They nerfed prestige you can get from mining to the ground so its not realy worth doing it.

On the other side the chest you got from combining blue and red battle tokens is the only safe source for evolved stones (they give save 1-2 evolved stones), thats why many players are afk waithing for battle.

They never adjust bosses HP. Afaik the Battle Boss have 30 something Million HP which is nothing and even a mid VT gear player can solo it.

The boss is killed that fast, that even some tt-geared players wherent able to hit it at least once (fps drops/ lags) and doesnt get the chest.

 

More channels wouldnt realy solve this problem cause players would start channelhopping like they do in MSP when a fieldboss appears. 

What we need is a new fraction area thats worth farming again, or even better, a complete overhaul of the current SSE, with more prestige and bosses with way higher HP, so that everyone will have a chance to get prestige and the loot again.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

The Problem with SSP is a real Problem.

They nerfed prestige you can get from mining to the ground so its not realy worth doing it.

On the other side the chest you got from combining blue and red battle tokens is the only safe source for evolved stones (they give save 1-2 evolved stones), thats why many players are afk waithing for battle.

They never adjust bosses HP. Afaik the Battle Boss have 30 something Million HP which is nothing and even a mid VT gear player can solo it.

The boss is killed that fast, that even some tt-geared players wherent able to hit it at least once (fps drops/ lags) and doesnt get the chest.

 

More channels wouldnt realy solve this problem cause players would start channelhopping like they do in MSP when a fieldboss appears. 

What we need is a new fraction area thats worth farming again, or even better, a complete overhaul of the current SSE, with more prestige and bosses with way higher HP, so that everyone will have a chance to get prestige and the loot again.


 

 

Personally, I say only have 1 channel. Faction was never meant to be a pve thing like most treat SSP. I know I might get a lot of flak from players about this suggestion but frankly, I don't care and I'm getting tired of a few things with faction and the whole system needs to change as a whole. No one really contest anything like SSP. Sure you have once in awhile some pvp but for the most part players will idle there til the boss spawns, you also have players that prestige steal while your trying to farm the NPC that spawn on each side of the field (I know get gud right?) that are in your own faction. One faction normally controls (afks in 1 channel) the other in the 2nd channel. Let us just have 1 channel. Also, they need to adjust the boss in SSP so it lives longer then a few seconds.

Faction was meant for pvp, while many will argue about my suggestion and quote the experience about the old world boss in Misty Woods which I will admit I wasn't around for that. I also feel the quest giving NPC should be made so they can't be killed at all even though they respawn like every 60 seconds, you have a channel switch timer of 2 mins which allows people to kill the quest NPC hang around for a extra 60 seconds just to switch and kill the quest NPC on the other channel which can literally block people from doing the "dead content" as you guys refer to unless they are on the 2nd channel and grab quest quickly / wait to turn in when done. You can't kill certain NPC without the faction outfit, so you shouldn't be able to kill them with it (the quest givers mainly). Token farming / Prestige farming won't change much if at all (just a little slower) which could be adjusted to make the other NPC you would normally fight to spawn the bosses spawn faster.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REv002   

As far as i know 2 year before ror something there was an update which locked ssp in 2 channels becasue of chinese summoner bot swarm or something.

 

In my opinion all they have to do is increase health of the battle bosses to 2-300 mill and problem solved everyone can hit it. I dont know if it hard or easy but all they have to do is jsut this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wataru   

Idea of one channel is fine.

 

Ultimately they need to figure a way to remove the rewards like they did with Misty. Just leave a few things like if people need achievements, costume, etc. The whole mining phase should be removed. Flawed content that caused a lot of lost players and problems for clans.

 

It's also meant for lvl45.

 

Edited by Wataru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wataru said:

Idea of one channel is fine.

 

Ultimately they need to figure a way to remove the rewards like they did with Misty. Just leave a few things like if people need achievements, costume, etc. The whole mining phase should be removed. Flawed content that caused a lot of lost players and problems for clans.

 

It's also meant for lvl45.

 

Well they need to keep some source of mirage. Personally I think arena shouldn't be used for the material that can be traded. Which is why they removed soulstone below SSP and should just remove it completely from Faction.

Fact is the whole system needs to be updated, mobs need to be raised to match today's current content (higher hp due to our damage raising even straight out of story). And a possible overhaul of the clan system on the competitive side. Even had a player tell me "how cute" it was that I was doing faction in order to level up my new clan. Guess he forgot it takes faction tokens *shrug*

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
4 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Well they need to keep some source of mirage. Personally I think arena shouldn't be used for the material that can be traded. Which is why they removed soulstone below SSP and should just remove it completely from Faction.

Fact is the whole system needs to be updated, mobs need to be raised to match today's current content (higher hp due to our damage raising even straight out of story). And a possible overhaul of the clan system on the competitive side. Even had a player tell me "how cute" it was that I was doing faction in order to level up my new clan. Guess he forgot it takes faction tokens *shrug*

soulstones were removed from everything under SSP due to bots a long time ago. Also soulstones are a PVP material itself thus obtainable via arena, battlegrounds and SSP, same as moonstones.

 

Either way they should rework it like HM / CS for current gear scale and reduce it to one channel so there are actually some faction fights in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

soulstones were removed from everything under SSP due to bots a long time ago. Also soulstones are a PVP material itself thus obtainable via arena, battlegrounds and SSP, same as moonstones.

 

Either way they should rework it like HM / CS for current gear scale and reduce it to one channel so there are actually some faction fights in there.

Not entirely long ago as it was still a minor amount from the quest as I was playing and questing during that time which amounted to exactly 11 soulstone from doing the faction quests going from Wandering Hut > Misty Woods. Also, they could be removed all together from SSP and keep it for Arena and Battlegrounds. Besides even soulstone was reduced from SSP and I believe increased soulstone crystals if I'm not mistaken.

Either way they need to make more adjustments, reduce channels so it is more pvp then pve oriented (pvp isn't a bunch of people standing around without faction outfits on and waiting for a boss to spawn).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell they should all move to pvp? there are so many players who dont like pvp, either arena or battleground for a reason.

Arean you have a few guy with 10+ chars of same class occupieing the top100 ranking so you have no beneftis since nc-soft reduced seasonrewards and you only get good stuff i top 100 instead of top 300.

Battleground is plain p2w. you have nearly no chance agains a pro in creditcard -anicancle with max gear and pet. So why bother and helping those gyes farming Moonstones like crazy?
with all that changes nc-soft spoiled the fun doing pvp, even i liked it a lot a back in time...

Use pvp mats to upgrade pvp stuff and pve mats to upgrade pve stuff and stop forcing people to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing p2w pvp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Why the hell they should all move to pvp? there are so many players who dont like pvp, either arena or battleground for a reason.

Arean you have a few guy with 10+ chars of same class occupieing the top100 ranking so you have no beneftis since nc-soft reduced seasonrewards and you only get good stuff i top 100 instead of top 300.

Battleground is plain p2w. you have nearly no chance agains a pro in creditcard -anicancle with max gear and pet. So why bother and helping those gyes farming Moonstones like crazy?
with all that changes nc-soft spoiled the fun doing pvp, even i liked it a lot a back in time...

Use pvp mats to upgrade pvp stuff and pve mats to upgrade pve stuff and stop forcing people to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing p2w pvp...

Faction is a form of PvP but players themselves turned SSP into a joke of a place now treating it as PvE. You have plenty of other ways to get the materials. Trial Arena for one can net you about 500 or so soulstone (based on how many stages you can clear) each time there is a reset for it. You can gather the rest while slowly from running dungeons especially ones like Drowning Deeps over and over for the material chest. It isn't as fast as doing say Battlegrounds but still a source.

A lot of you players seem to forget if your not willing to swipe a credit card sell that ncoin on exchange for gold, you actually need to grind for items. So things don't come very fast as a free player. I understand that and still continue to play as a free player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now