Reasons why Warden is OP

Arohk

Just beat TOI stage 94 with my alt, just spammed resists and selfheals against the Destroyer.

r5meI1v.jpg

My 1750 AP blade master did not come that far because the bots simply dodge all my attack and keep me in stun permanently and i cant get any damage in before the timer runs out.

Or my attacks ggo into parry all the time because they perfectly counter everything, but warden just hits through all defense with ease.

well my main is warden. I cant beat fm summ bm kfm sin above floor 90. The easiest is destro as you experienced as its just spin and waiting you to not to be cc immun. SF BD can be problem with low gear but with higher its managable, and you never encounter warlock above floor 50 or someting which is jsut a free fast kill.

I don't do toi other than the 3 wins daily, and instead of waiting to be defeated in the next round I just teleport away at the fourth fight. BUT, at least from what I've seen on my own warden when I go there, I do see the AI actively moving away from warden circle. Sometimes I fight them at the edge of the circle, but most of the time they walk past my range to force me out of the circle. Perhaps not all of the opponents do it?

1 hour ago, Hanuku said:

I don't do toi other than the 3 wins daily, and instead of waiting to be defeated in the next round I just teleport away at the fourth fight. BUT, at least from what I've seen on my own warden when I go there, I do see the AI actively moving away from warden circle. Sometimes I fight them at the edge of the circle, but most of the time they walk past my range to force me out of the circle. Perhaps not all of the opponents do it?

They all do it, Sins being the worst since they continuously run back and forth over you so you can't target them.