How is this even possible?

SkFy

4 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

IF there is a cheat and a cheater, you should report it through Support. Not through a forum thread. I don't use BNS buddy and I dn't think I will. The whole having to log in through their front end instead of trough the official launcher gives me the shivers... But that's topic for another conversation.

It's more of a bug that can be used to cheat..

1lw5xkh.png

Edited by SkFy

2 minutes ago, CoDyvok said:

oh yeah lol, you can use it haha, guess its a programing bug, since etc on any other class you cant do anything like this

There's something like this for kfm aswell but dno exactly how that makes anything diff cause don't play kfm
Guess they forgot to add proper checks after changing the classes

7 minutes ago, SkFy said:

It's more of a bug that can be used to cheat..

1lw5xkh.png

An exploitable bug which can be used as a cheat is as damaging as an intentional cheat. All that is needed to do the damage is people willing to cheat. So yeah, I still believe if you have solid proof, reports should be added. This will help us who don't use the program, and those who do use it. Because it ensures that at least in fairness, everyone will be on the same page.

but tbh this fm thingy is not like making a giant difference, its just shorting 2 button press into one and the stance change can be ani canceled as i saw(i mean it doesnt have any ani lock)

Ofc its a stupid thing that its allowed but nothing gamebreaking(at least not for me)

Edited by CoDyvok

3 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

An exploitable bug which can be used as a cheat is as damaging as an intentional cheat. All that is needed to do the damage is people willing to cheat. So yeah, I still believe if you have solid proof, reports should be added. This will help us who don't use the program, and those who do use it. Because it ensures that at least in fairness, everyone will be on the same page.

sadly im too laggy to record while pvping lately so yea..

2 minutes ago, CoDyvok said:

but tbh this fm thingy is not like making a giant difference, its just shorting 2 button press into one and the stance change can be ani canceled as i saw(i mean it doesnt have any ani lock)

Ofc its a stupid thing that its allowed but nothing gamebreaking(at least not for me)

it is, it makes wallbang so much easier then having to switch between bars lol..

Just now, SkFy said:

sadly im too laggy to record while pvping lately so yea..

Didn't you say there was a thread about it in their forum? You could see what's it about and see if it in fact does require a report in the first place. Maybe ask there if others have used it and how it works. The key here is to see if it's really a reportable offense, or a bug in their program that needs emergency patching.

2 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Didn't you say there was a thread about it in their forum? You could see what's it about and see if it in fact does require a report in the first place. Maybe ask there if others have used it and how it works. The key here is to see if it's really a reportable offense, or a bug in their program that needs emergency patching.

If the skill would actually require the right stance like the skill description says this wouldn't work..
So there must be a problem with that because it does work

And yes I read the forum, it does what I explained a few times now..
Switch an ice bar skill to fire bar... making it so you don't have to switch bar to use all 3 ice aoe's u need to wallbang

Edited by SkFy

2 minutes ago, SkFy said:

If the skill would actually require the right stance like the skill description says this wouldn't work..
So there must be a problem with that because it does work

And yes I read the forum, it does what I explained a few times now..
Switch an ice bar skill to fire bar... making it so you don't have to switch bar to use all 3 ice aoe's u need to wallbang

So with your findings, do you think it's worth reporting it directly to Support as the moderator told you before? Or are you leaving it here in this thread and hope for either someone else reporting it, or for staff to work on it based solely on this thread? In some cases, one has to work a bit more towards a goal. In cases like this, just making a thread won't prompt those addressed to solve the issue, so it may require a bit more from us to complete it. That's why I was advising you go the Support route. because staff won't work from a forum thread. They work from tickets.

So with your findings, do you think it's worth reporting it directly to Support as the moderator told you before? Or are you leaving it here in this thread and hope for either someone else reporting it, or for staff to work on it based solely on this thread? In some cases, one has to work a bit more towards a goal. In cases like this, just making a thread won't prompt those addressed to solve the issue, so it may require a bit more from us to complete it. That's why I was advising you go the Support route. because staff won't work from a forum thread. They work from tickets.

The mod said if you think someone is cheating, don't really have any evidence for that and afaik bugs should be posted on the forum.

17 minutes ago, SkFy said:

The mod said if you think someone is cheating, don't really have any evidence for that and afaik bugs should be posted on the forum.

This seems more like a bug in BNSBuddy's part. At least that's how I see it. So maybe alerting the staff over there to correct it or at least post their stance on such a thing. As for what you can make a ticket here for, you actually CAN ticket for a bug. But again, this one seems on the other side, so they should be the ones handling it, or at least letting people know if it's intended or not.

This seems more like a bug in BNSBuddy's part. At least that's how I see it. So maybe alerting the staff over there to correct it or at least post their stance on such a thing. As for what you can make a ticket here for, you actually CAN ticket for a bug. But again, this one seems on the other side, so they should be the ones handling it, or at least letting people know if it's intended or not.

Nah it's also a bug with bns, but ill report it trough a ticket aswell to be sure

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SkFy said:

Nah it's also a bug with bns, but ill report it trough a ticket aswell to be sure

Ill just put out here: if they change something and then none of the QoL improvement for any class work you basically ruine a perfectly fine game for everyone else. :)

Just now, Grimoir said:

Ill just put out here: if they change something and then none of the QoL improvement for any class work you basically ruine a perfectly fine game for everyone else. :)

well can agree with that but still people shouldn't be allowed to change the game into th eway they want it to be.. or it has to be an official game feature ofc.

7 hours ago, SkFy said:

well can agree with that but still people shouldn't be allowed to change the game into th eway they want it to be.. or it has to be an official game feature ofc.

The problem is.....you can ask for features....like players have been asking for 3 years, even for basic client optimizations but it will never happen.