More sockets for gems in weapon

Ruiner

Hey guy.. So I wasn't playing for so long and then i found that you could add 2 more sockets in your weapons and put 2 more gems I found that you could do it with 22 hammer but it costs too much so is there any other way to do it?

Leveling equipment gives a chance of getting more sockets in weapons.  Depending on where you are in the weapon ladder you can start over buying new ones till you get more slots.  Also the hammers are becoming more common in events so if you just play long enough sooner or later you should be able to get enough hammers.

Edited by Nihilu

I don't know if there was a ninja update to this, but when trying to remake the weapons on my alts, I can no longer get to 8 slots. They all stop at 7 either through upgrading or through playing the 5 naryu silver "lottery". Before, I could get 8 slots rather easily. But now, here I burned about 200 naryu silvers and most I got was 7 slots once in a blue moon.

So +1 to cheaper hammers. :)

Run Moon Refuge and do Zavnar's Zeal and the daily A Mid-Bummer's Night Dream quest to get four [Starlight Powder] and chests that give you 4-6 [Moonlight Bud]. With the powder, run to the merchant and purchase the golden, better-version of said chests to get 8-10 buds, and use those buds to purchase [Legendary Gem Hammers].

Edited by Snowyamur