stop adding elysian crystals to every single upgrade

qqqq1

Literally 90 percent of upgrade contains elysian crystals and substituting something such  as sacred crystals that's more accessible for elysian crystal that's slightly more rare in drop chest ....to do leg jewel and leg elements is sad ......

soul stone crystals on soul stone crystals everyone should have a easy pot of these as its the easiest drop to get ...... heart soul talisman badge fusion uses a lot 

idk after patch how it's looking but it's grim ..most of the changes are for whales with. Actual money 

Edited by qqqq1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its literally 1 elysian crystal per legendary jewel....just 1. would you rather spend 15 / 20 per jewel of each other material or 1 of something that isnt that hard to get from basin pouches?

1 basin pouch is not granted for elysian crystals ...

Badge fusion cost over 100.  

Leg accs cost another 30 35 per breakthrough 

Weapon uses them 

Heart 

Talisment 

They always neglect some mats and I end up with 2k of them and over use the rare ones 

Idk y I have 3k ss crystals and 2k moonstone crystals 

And no elysian crystals. .

I mean if they wanted to nerf the cost y not reduce the amount of gold and leave as is ss and sacred crystals are so easy to get ...

It cost 1 u say so if am trying to break through my accs I need 60 or more wow those who things add up ...

Every patch this game pushes me to stop upgrading everything and wait until it's free ...

So now I have o farm elysian crystals for breakthrough and for jewels it self ..   how can anyone survive in this game without spending money...it's no the first they ruin things and then add a bunch of elysian to trove to give reason to trove ..

I remember when they made jewel and element so exp ppl had to trove it ...because trove didn't have anything good ....

Not even 5 basin pouch is a sure  elysian ....

I find my self buying elysian orb before patch and now this is another reason to buy thank you blade and soul

I think it will largely be based on what type of BnS gaming you like.  A lot of your post I have seen have been pvp oriented, which tend to give a plethora of SSC and MSC.  Where players who don’t play pvp as much might find them lacking those materials.  I play pvp a little bit, and still find myself with more EC then I do SSC (in comparison to how much I need to upgrade my equipment, always lacking SSC).  Upgrade tend to be about 5/6 SSC per 1 EC, which in PvE doesn’t feel like that is the ratio I obtain those items.

Edited by Nihilu
Clarification

Just now, qqqq1 said:

Battleground n arena  throws ssc and moonstonee crystals like no tomorrow ..but what throws elysian nothing elysian are rng based everyhting else is a grantees from any box

dynamics don't give guaranteed x4 elysians no more?

3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

dynamics don't give guaranteed x4 elysians no more?

Huh nothing gives guaranteed just that sacred c and ss get higher chances..... u basically get sacred crystals for doing a dungeon quest.

Hence the reason they changed it to elysian so it basically the same cost ....so now u have to go out  your way to farm them let's say up upgrading 3 accs it looking at 60 elysian each depend on stage ..so I ask how we suppose to get it elysian they didn't reduce anything 

16 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

Huh nothing gives guaranteed just that sacred c and ss get higher chances..... u basically get sacred crystals for doing a dungeon quest.

Hence the reason they changed it to elysian so it basically the same cost ....so now u have to go out  your way to farm them let's say up upgrading 3 accs it looking at 60 elysian each depend on stage ..so I ask how we suppose to get it elysian they didn't reduce anything 

You can choose :

1. spend money

2. grind whole day

3. quit

Smart ppl choose the 3rd option.

It a just  backwards when I hey say they reduce all they had to do was reduce the gold to get ele and jewel not change it  ...they know everyone can get ss and sacred orb easy,reason why they change ..... I see a lot of 10 elysian bundle in every rng box ...    

Slowly am quiting this game .... it's getting way too expensive if it wasn't pvp I wouldn't be here tbh ...

And also no one in game would have elysian crystal that much if heart or Talisment eat them all up 

Edited by qqqq1

Seen many threads from you, and I wonder if you are extracting any entertainment from this game at all. Liking a game and having fun with it are two different things. For example, I really like Tera, but the way that game (and the publisher managing it) changed was simply too much for me to get any entertainment out of it, so I decided to quit it for good. Maybe it's time you ask yourself that question. Are you burning out? Are you still having fun despite all the problems? Or is it maybe time to either take a vacation or a longer more permanent leave?

Do note that I'm not telling you to quit the game, but things change and people also change. Maybe what was something you enjoyed before has changed in a way that feels more like a chore, or has become annoying. Maybe you yourself changed and what you liked before you don't like it that much now. I've been in that spot too many times to not notice it when it happens. The problem is when we don't recognize the problem and stick to the game as a sort of obligation, or out of daily routine. The burn can become so bad that something that would have required simply a new look or just a small vacation, becomes something you don't want to ever see again.

1 hour ago, qqqq1 said:

It a just  backwards when I hey say they reduce all they had to do was reduce the gold to get ele and jewel not change it  ...they know everyone can get ss and sacred orb easy,reason why they change ..... I see a lot of 10 elysian bundle in every rng box ...    

Slowly am quiting this game .... it's getting way too expensive if it wasn't pvp I wouldn't be here tbh ...

And also no one in game would have elysian crystal that much if heart or Talisment eat them all up 

In my first post I was trying to point out that it isn’t true always about ECs being the low material for all players.  The game is designed to have a balance between PvE and PvP for upgrading.  The PvP bound mats need about 50% more per accessory/weapon upgrade.  Pet pods need  7 moonstones vs 5 Elysian orbs.  Talisman is odd needing equal so that could be argued the Elysian crystals should be lowered in those upgrades.  This seems to be because in PvE the bound mats are distributed more evenly, so to not be starving for SSC or MSC you would need to pvp.

With the upgrade to MSP it is also requiring those players who mainly PvE to spend their more limiting bound mat (msc) to open boxes.  Thus PvP players who are willing/able to do MSP up to 6 stage could exchange their MSC for possible PvE mats (and possible evolve stones).

If the game was equal, then they would have jewels and elements purchasable with MSC and SSC and have a PvP box that required keys to be bought with EC to get equivalent supplies as the MSP chests.  

Basically just trying to say that for some players, this reduction is amazing for them, while others it is just meh.

Also I think rng boxes basically always had the 10x rare mat and 50x common mat so I don’t see it as being a ploy to get more money.  I would need to know the populous of PvP vs PvE players to even make a claim like that.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

you seem to forget they also changed accessory upoogrades to where they didnt need any sacred crystals / soulstone crystals they now need those aswel.

To give you an exmaple: a single tt accessory needs 1200 sacred crystals / 1680 soulstone crystals. New necklace will also need them. Looking at the bigger picture, making them cost 1 elysian crystal made much more sense. I am sitting at 2444 elysian crystals right now, and that only from doing dailies and farming basin for 1-2 hours per day.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

you seem to forget they also changed accessory upoogrades to where they didnt need any sacred crystals / soulstone crystals they now need those aswel.

To give you an exmaple: a single tt accessory needs 1200 sacred crystals / 1680 soulstone crystals. New necklace will also need them. Looking at the bigger picture, making them cost 1 elysian crystal made much more sense. I am sitting at 2444 elysian crystals right now, and that only from doing dailies and farming basin for 1-2 hours per day.

Fact remains the same getting soul stone and sacred crystals is way too easy . It's like the ratio in pouches are like  50 percent ss c  40 percent sacred c  and 10 for elysian ......

Plus if u at tt accs means u whale  so can't  debate on that  one cause yall just face roll spend money 

But  

There's no easy way to  get elysian crystals ......

49 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

Fact remains the same getting soul stone and sacred crystals is way too easy . It's like the ratio in pouches are like  50 percent ss c  40 percent sacred c  and 10 for elysian ......

Plus if u at tt accs means u whale  so can't  debate on that  one cause yall just face roll spend money 

But  

There's no easy way to  get elysian crystals ......

And that is what PvE players say about MSC, which requires more of to upgrade equipment.  IMO celestial basin after the Xp “nerf” isn’t worth it.  Running HM and CS give better mat chests with gold and other items.  MSP has mats chests and gold rewards/ other rewards players could take advantage of.  Most dungeons give better loot chests, so long as you are geared decently well to clear them, along side gold and other mats....  while there isn’t a guaranteed drop rate outside dailies and weeklies (dailies being a 1:6 - 1:3 ratio of EC:SSC counting min to min and max to max) farming mats is more about efficiency, so if you are willing to spend gold to get EC, then the gold need to be counted into the farming, and the Elysian Orbs would have to be too.

Just for arguments sake I grabbed the little bit of treasure pouches I had in my items claim (98) Opening all of them I got 115 SSC, 40 EC, 97 SC and 37 MSC. Thus a little over 40 % Chance of getting a EC, or 13.8% of the mats, SSC was about 40% of all mats.... so about 1 EC:3 SSC.  If this is the actual ratio that would mean people just farming bound mats from CB got a huge bonus this next update, as they can farm the mats faster now.

I am in TT accesories too and all I buy is premium (which is not even close to whale and I believe anyone who plays a game and enjoy it should at least contemplate buying premium for that game).  Using “whale” as an argument doesn’t really hold weight...

Edited by Nihilu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nihilu said:

And that is what PvE players say about MSC, which requires more of to upgrade equipment.  IMO celestial basin after the Xp “nerf” isn’t worth it.  Running HM and CS give better mat chests with gold and other items.  MSP has mats chests and gold rewards/ other rewards players could take advantage of.  Most dungeons give better loot chests, so long as you are geared decently well to clear them, along side gold and other mats....  while there isn’t a guaranteed drop rate outside dailies and weeklies (dailies being a 1:6 - 1:3 ratio of EC:SSC counting min to min and max to max) farming mats is more about efficiency, so if you are willing to spend gold to get EC, then the gold need to be counted into the farming, and the Elysian Orbs would have to be too.

Just for arguments sake I grabbed the little bit of treasure pouches I had in my items claim (98) Opening all of them I got 115 SSC, 40 EC, 97 SC and 37 MSC. Thus a little over 40 % Chance of getting a EC, or 13.8% of the mats, SSC was about 40% of all mats.... so about 1 EC:3 SSC.  If this is the actual ratio that would mean people just farming bound mats from CB got a huge bonus this next update, as they can farm the mats faster now.

I am in TT accesories too and all I buy is premium (which is not even close to whale and I believe anyone who plays a game and enjoy it should at least contemplate buying premium for that game).  Using “whale” as an argument doesn’t really hold weight...

I opened some boxes I got from panda villge I opened 55 I got  around 90 sacred crystals and not sure ss c  10 ec  so say I would need 30 for an upgrade am looking at 150 boxes at least  to get a decent Chance at  my goal may be rng would be better in the next 100 boxes but fact is elysian crystals don't have a set  chance to come from anything ....not count dailywekly boxes  which gives more sacred and ss crystals 

PvE ppl migt not have alot of ssc and Ms cry as pvp but if they do it  they are sure of 1 crystal from a noob box or from a decentbox.

PvE content doesn't u still getting a lot more sacred cry. And ss cry regardless .

Badge cost 100 elysian crystals to fuse 

I have 2 accs at stage 6 that need a tun of jewels and breakt through  mats  now I have to worry about getting more elysian..... I mean wait until that patch drops and start eating away elysian those 1 elysian add up real fast 

10 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

I opened some boxes I got from panda villge I opened 55 I got  around 90 sacred crystals and not sure ss c  10 ec  so say I would need 30 for an upgrade am looking at 150 boxes at least  to get a decent Chance at  my goal may be rng would be better in the next 100 boxes but fact is elysian crystals don't have a set  chance to come from anything ....not count dailywekly boxes  which gives more sacred and ss crystals 

PvE ppl migt not have alot of ssc and Ms cry as pvp but if they do it  they are sure of 1 crystal from a noob box or from a decentbox.

PvE content doesn't u still getting a lot more sacred cry. And ss cry regardless .

Badge cost 100 elysian crystals to fuse 

I have 2 accs at stage 6 that need a tun of jewels and breakt through  mats  now I have to worry about getting more elysian..... I mean wait until that patch drops and start eating away elysian those 1 elysian add up real fast 

That is part of the reason I said if the ratios are correct, the sample size of 100 is minimal and I wish I could of done more.  I also showed the worse chest possible and best chest possible ratios of the daily chests, which in general would probably give a better ratio to EC in comparison to the upgrade cost of equipment. (If we base it on daily dash then the rare mats to common mats ratio would be 1:4)

While PvP does have a “guaranteed” there is no guarantee on the rate you can achieve them at as it is based around skill/ping/ (gear if doing 6v6 which is the main source of MSC) if we are looking at shackle island each match you only have a chance to get in the top 5.  PvE when geared well can go really fast and although random, statistically will play out to the ratio it was designed.

If I was making an argument for pvp I would go more with:

“Due to pvp needing close to as many jewels to upgrade to be competitive in 6v6 I think more ways to obtain them while doing pvp would help the game out.

After the update the players who primarily play PvE will have an advantage in being able to get rid of their extra bound mats, where pvp players won’t have as many options to get rid of theirs.  I would recommend adding a SSC and a MSC exchange for jewels/elements in the game, or other means to get them in PvP.”

Saying that they are making the game more catered to paying players, just doesn’t seem to be supported by my experience in PvE, and depending on if there are more pvp or PvE players they could actually be decreasing their potential for selling bound mats.  You could have a good point for pvpers, but the update could be nice for a large sum of people, and stating it is purely for “whales” just doesn’t give your argument enough weight I would say.

• Like 1

If you have enough gear to power farm master hong(as in kill in under 1min or so), that's you're best fastest source of elysian crystals since it also has fairly good elysian orb drop chance and is not even hard or that long.

9 hours ago, Nihilu said:

That is part of the reason I said if the ratios are correct, the sample size of 100 is minimal and I wish I could of done more.  I also showed the worse chest possible and best chest possible ratios of the daily chests, which in general would probably give a better ratio to EC in comparison to the upgrade cost of equipment. (If we base it on daily dash then the rare mats to common mats ratio would be 1:4)

While PvP does have a “guaranteed” there is no guarantee on the rate you can achieve them at as it is based around skill/ping/ (gear if doing 6v6 which is the main source of MSC) if we are looking at shackle island each match you only have a chance to get in the top 5.  PvE when geared well can go really fast and although random, statistically will play out to the ratio it was designed.

If I was making an argument for pvp I would go more with:

“Due to pvp needing close to as many jewels to upgrade to be competitive in 6v6 I think more ways to obtain them while doing pvp would help the game out.

After the update the players who primarily play PvE will have an advantage in being able to get rid of their extra bound mats, where pvp players won’t have as many options to get rid of theirs.  I would recommend adding a SSC and a MSC exchange for jewels/elements in the game, or other means to get them in PvP.”

Saying that they are making the game more catered to paying players, just doesn’t seem to be supported by my experience in PvE, and depending on if there are more pvp or PvE players they could actually be decreasing their potential for selling bound mats.  You could have a good point for pvpers, but the update could be nice for a large sum of people, and stating it is purely for “whales” just doesn’t give your argument enough weight I would say.

While your point is good .

Pvp battle royal isn't hard just by going in and afk u ranking up or just hide ... even if u get 30 point u eligible for a week reward.an u dont  have to worry about it for rest of week.

6v6 doesn't need skill or gear....one person can carry u its 2019 .

Arena isn't hard either if u can spam a boss pve u can spam in arena yea u won't get get gold but u will get non pvpers too lik your self...

8 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

If you have enough gear to power farm master hong(as in kill in under 1min or so), that's you're best fastest source of elysian crystals since it also has fairly good elysian orb drop chance and is not even hard or that long.

Master Hong drop rate any good .  This game is guilty for using 1 hour of your time for 2 single mats.

Me spending 1hour pvp gets me 2 times the mat or even 3 times mat ...doing a dungeon run is like 15- 20 considering load screen  I could get close to 50ss within that  time and bound mats 

Edited by qqqq1

Just because u can get an item from somewhere doesn't mean it's the most reliable  place to get that item.

If u are upgrading a piece of accs and u need 60 elysian crystals to buy jewel considering u don't have any then u need another 30 for breakthrough for a total of 90 is it possible to farm all that in 1 day ..let say u farm some chest it gonna need 3 times 90  chest to Come close to ur goal you completed daily grab the little ec u are sure of for the day u could spam all dungeon and end up with 300sc without knowing 

Edited by qqqq1

Trick is make elysian  crystal more demanding so ppl can trove it and buy more 10 elysian crystal bundle ....... 

Hand down the next rng chest will contain it or tokens will be able to buy it ... cause they know ppl will be upgrading necklaces and who never did tt will be upgrading new stuff I've seen this trick before

Literally any low gear  gear person out there won't be able to upgrade accs worst if they have 2 characters as this game ec distribution within one day is lower than any mat.it's a strategy to get money and walk over f2p ppl 

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

While your point is good .

Pvp battle royal isn't hard just by going in and afk u ranking up or just hide ... even if u get 30 point u eligible for a week reward.an u dont  have to worry about it for rest of week.

6v6 doesn't need skill or gear....one person can carry u its 2019 .

Arena isn't hard either if u can spam a boss pve u can spam in arena yea u won't get get gold but u will get non pvpers too lik your self...

Shackle isl gives you 10 MSC per week if you are just doing one quick match a week (can take any where between one minute - 7 minutes if you are dying right away based on when you get in que).  While not horrible, this doesn’t even cover the difference in one upgrade of accessory.  Using the event currency for easy look up 35 EC are used, while 55 MSC are used, so if MSC was a players limiting factor before it would take 2 weeks to get the difference in EC and MSC if drop rate for those in PvE chests are equal.

There are players who don’t have the computer/skill/mindset to farm in PvP fast.  If you aren’t able to win your matches (which there is always one person who loses, so if you are not able to perform well in PvP for what ever reason this means you probably have a 50% win rate at best) it will be faster to farm gold/mats in dungeons.  Just because you are able to doesn’t mean everyone will have the same luck, that would be similar to a PvE player saying farming Hong is easy, takes like 5-7 minutes per run.  It is purely based on playing styles which way is best for each player.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Trick is make elysian  crystal more demanding so ppl can trove it and buy more 10 elysian crystal bundle ....... 

Hand down the next rng chest will contain it or tokens will be able to buy it ... cause they know ppl will be upgrading necklaces and who never did tt will be upgrading new stuff I've seen this trick before

To be blunt, rng chests and trove aren’t bought for their bound mats, be cheaper to buy them off of the F10 when they come up. So rng chests should most likely not be affected by this hangar at all.

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Literally any low gear  gear person out there won't be able to upgrade accs worst if they have 2 characters as this game ec distribution within one day is lower than any mat.it's a strategy to get money and walk over f2p ppl 

Would you be able to give proof that in all game play styles EC is the least procured mat compared to the upgrade cost in equipment to make this claim?  This means you would need to take into account the increased cost of MSC for upgrades, and also with a purely PvE perspective as well.  I do agree with a base concept of you wanting to help pvp players, but to say this is negative for F2P players and most players in general I don’t see how it could be with current mats required for upgrades.