Viblo

Exchange Options for War Song and Wildborne Soul Badges

Recommended Posts

Grimoir   
1 minute ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

However, they do not really have to offer any exchanges at all even when we got awakening update. Recoup some materials back over none at all would be fair enough considering the amount of materials some players have, while others can still work towards it. It is just one of those things you need to do to regain your best in slot status, every game gets the same crap with major updates / new content, skill changes and the like. Nothing has to be handed to you. I play all classes and most need the new badge but I'm also a gamer that doesn't mind putting in the effort. Question do you still play or are you like Ravth and just comment and not actually play?

I do play, daily for several hours. the point is that with the awakening class rework they brought in the free exchange between all badges so people could freely swap because classes drastically changed. If they do not provide something similar for those who need the new badges it is in itself already unfair towards them. and they arent asking for it to be "free" . they worked for it by getting the 70 tokens needed, and imo thats the only effort they should put in. its all about keeping a leveled field and making it fair.

 

and believe me, i am the first person that is against things being handed out free. I favor the option fo working for your gear, but in this case i am actually for an exchange even tho it doesnt affect me as i can keep using my current badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

I do play, daily for several hours. the point is that with the awakening class rework they brought in the free exchange between all badges so people could freely swap because classes drastically changed. If they do not provide something similar for those who need the new badges it is in itself already unfair towards them. and they arent asking for it to be "free" . they worked for it by getting the 70 tokens needed, and imo thats the only effort they should put in. its all about keeping a leveled field and making it fair.

 

and believe me, i am the first person that is against things being handed out free. I favor the option fo working for your gear, but in this case i am actually for an exchange even tho it doesnt affect me as i can keep using my current badge.

Only issue I really see is people would really just lose the Divine Grace Stones and Vials spent on awakening the soul badges. If they do Outlaw island everyday, more then enough tokens for god knows how many more Divine Grace Stones (think I'm currently up to like 120 on my account on main), then just the cost of the Premium Transformation Stone. By not offering a exchange it is pretty much a even playing field. Yes I get some classes / specs (more often spec comes into play), don't need the new badge fuse but you will have that with future TOI improvements / new badge fuses. While they might not need it now, next round of badges they might need. Offer yet another exchange then? Endless cycle of people complaining because of stuff being changed while in most cases for the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 minute ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Only issue I really see is people would really just lose the Divine Grace Stones and Vials spent on awakening the soul badges. If they do Outlaw island everyday, more then enough tokens for god knows how many more Divine Grace Stones (think I'm currently up to like 120 on my account on main), then just the cost of the Premium Transformation Stone. By not offering a exchange it is pretty much a even playing field. Yes I get some classes / specs (more often spec comes into play), don't need the new badge fuse but you will have that with future TOI improvements / new badge fuses. While they might not need it now, next round of badges they might need. Offer yet another exchange then? Endless cycle of people complaining because of stuff being changed while in most cases for the better.

If it was purely just making the badge i would totally agree with you. Its more the mats used on the upgrades: so 24 DGS and 24 Vials that are the issue here. especially with a new heart tier coming. the vials they would have to use on the badge they could put towards the heart like everyone else xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

If it was purely just making the badge i would totally agree with you. Its more the mats used on the upgrades: so 24 DGS and 24 Vials that are the issue here. especially with a new heart tier coming. the vials they would have to use on the badge they could put towards the heart like everyone else xD

Yet people need to realize it is ok if it takes you a few days, months to upgrade to the next best tier. You don't have to everything "now".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
48 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Yet people need to realize it is ok if it takes you a few days, months to upgrade to the next best tier. You don't have to everything "now".

But its not about the "now".... if everyone would need the new badges for their class, it would be a different story but its less than half that need the new badge to support the new skill changes, and that is the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

But its not about the "now".... if everyone would need the new badges for their class, it would be a different story but its less than half that need the new badge to support the new skill changes, and that is the issue.

Yet the same half that will want / can use the new badge fuse are doing just fine with their current badges while not best in slot anymore. See what I'm hinting at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that players that dont really care about their rotation or perfomance can not understand. Strong raid only care about fastest and safest raid experience and they dont want to loose time with gimped players. Yes, you are a gimped player if you dont have the correct spec and maxed badge. So if you guys dont care about having BiS performance, please just don't post here as you are not concerned. 

But for a player that want to maximize his dps for better raid and dungeon experience, it is really painfull to be told that if pink is your BiS you have to pay 29 grace stone, 24 oils, 1 PTS, 10 TS, 100 moonstone 100 elysian , tons of gold  ... while other classes can just swap it out for FREE.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gammawx   
On 10/5/2019 at 4:40 PM, Cyan said:

We'll forward the feedback to the development team and let you all know if there's any proposed changes.

Patch is tomorrow, something new? or expect have to sent a ticket for unfuse badge and get the materials?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gammawx   

No option for change to the new legendary Soul badge? have to send a ticket for exchange the legendary soul badge or get back the materiales, meanwhile everyone that not need that soul badge can just exchange for another when want with a npc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prietess   
9 hours ago, gammawx said:

No option for change to the new legendary Soul badge? have to send a ticket for exchange the legendary soul badge or get back the materiales, meanwhile everyone that not need that soul badge can just exchange for another when want with a npc?

They are never fair about exchanging items / restoring items because of new upgrade / cost reduction.

You can try. But most likely you will be rejected.

While some of my friends keep getting help for restoration when every new ugprade/cost reduction comes.

I don't know why. The support will just say ' we cannot disclose about other players bla bla ... '

 

Goodluck  with that still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this issue is resolved soon. It's quite unfair for some classes to have to spend so many materials because they now have the wrong awakened badge thanks to the skill changes with the recent class patch, yet others could freely exchange theirs for no cost in Mushins Tower. It's angered a vast majority of players who will see obtaining this new badge too expensive, whom find x29 Divine Grace Stones as a resource waste which could've been used towards the new ET badge and may decide to not spend money anymore / quit the game. It was a bad game implementation that can easily fix itself if they act fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now