Exchange Options for War Song and Wildborne Soul Badges

Viblo

On the 15th of May when Scarlet Tears goes live, we'll be able to fuse the Liberty Soul Badge and the Songbird Soul Badge into one of two fuses: the War Song and the Wildborne. Does that mean we'll be able to swap the new fused Soul Badges back and forth at Dragon Trade Union Junsorei, as with older Soul Badges? Or will we have to get both "pink" badges individually to fuse?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

according to the stream you would have to get the badges and fuse them together, with no option to exchange from previous badge from merchant and no refund of materials from dismantling like they did with awakened mystic badge. in the words used on stream, if u have an awakend stage 8 soulbadge it will just "collect dust", which honestly is a huge slap in the face since alot of classes use the new fused pink badge and I just feel like i've been scammed

• Like 2

il y a une heure, Cyan a dit :

You're not able to salvage or exchange them like you can with the Mystic Badge, but you can find Soul Badges from the Dragon Express for 125 Solar Energy.

Will the Liberty tokens be tradeable at least ? Or will we even be able to swap between pink badges at least ? (f.e. I have Liberty for trying the Distortion spec on WL but I'm unhappy with it and wish to swap to Songbird for the Scourge WL.)

I understand not being able to exchange legendary soul badges as it'd make pink badges obsolete since you could just exchange current one for the new one but hopefully we can trade pink badges between each other or liberty tokens.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
7 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Will the Liberty tokens be tradeable at least ? Or will we even be able to swap between pink badges at least ? (f.e. I have Liberty for trying the Distortion spec on WL but I'm unhappy with it and wish to swap to Songbird for the Scourge WL.)

I understand not being able to exchange legendary soul badges as it'd make pink badges obsolete since you could just exchange current one for the new one but hopefully we can trade pink badges between each other or liberty tokens.

Liberty Tokens won't be tradable until the season ends, and there's currently no way to swap the badges out. 

Il y a 9 heures, Cyan a dit :

Liberty Tokens won't be tradable until the season ends, and there's currently no way to swap the badges out. 

Hello Cyan dont you think it is extremely unfair that classes that need pink badge will have to pay tons of oils, divine grace stone , etc to get their classes obligatory fused badge while other classes can enjoy a farm free life? 

Edited by NekoNoKishi
  • Like 2

I confirm that's extremly unfair.

Some cases : 
 - Classes that don't need pink fuse : you can simply switch freely from a fused badge to another (all pve & pvp spec) except the fused pink badges
 - Classes requiring pink fuse :
   * you already have a fused badge : you need another ton of expensive ressources to get a fused pink badge at same level (basicaly pay twice)
   * it's your first fused badge : you can switch freely from a fused badge to another BUT can't return to a pink fused badge (so you're locked to pink fused badge, you can't test/use the other pve/pvp spec without loosing it)

• Like 3

Agree with neko and taidishi, give the option of send a ticket to unfuse the badge and get the ALL the materials, at least.

Another point, you make a event to fuse badge without new fuse badge, learn how program a game and take your own design decision, stop just copy and paste korean code.

Suggestion for Legendary Liberty Soul Badge and the Songbird Soul Badge.

We can swap from other version legendary soul badge into Legendary Liberty Soul Badge and the Songbird Soul Badge by spending  certain cost of Liberty Tokens on Dragon Trade Union Junsorei.

To add to Lumieal,

I would suggest to make the new fuse badges obtainable by trading a current fuse badge + the corresponding new pink badge.

This leading to being able to receive a War Song Badge by using a Legendary Soul Badge + Songbirg Badge or a Wildborne Badge by using a Legendary Soul Badge + Liberty Badge. This would lead to not being able to trade those badges back to the original ones, without needing to grind a pink badge again, but thats exactly the effort we have to put in anyways to get a new fuse badge. 

So we could theoretically trade our new badge back into the old ones and use a new pink badge to obtain the new fuse badge again. Would be the exact same effort to get the new badge, but then we dont have to re-fuse and re-awaken it, but still invest time of getting the raw material (pink badge) if we really want a new one.

Well you have to admint: its new stuff and what will happens when you get new stuff? You need to upgrade it from the begining. The exchange options for the other badges are there as they are old ones. Sux but thats how it works. You wont enable to exchange the old mystic badge for the new one neither you need to upgrade that also from the begining.

yeah but the mystic badge u can at least dismantle a stage 8 badge and get back 1/3 of the materials and put it towards upgrading the new mystic badge. If this was the case with the soul badge as well I wouldn't have any complaints about it, but we don't even get that with the soul badge.

Il y a 2 heures, REv002 a dit :

Well you have to admint: its new stuff and what will happens when you get new stuff? You need to upgrade it from the begining. The exchange options for the other badges are there as they are old ones. Sux but thats how it works. You wont enable to exchange the old mystic badge for the new one neither you need to upgrade that also from the begining.

Yes it is "new" stuff but some class absolutely require it while other dont need it  so it is unfair. It is not like ET badge which is mandatory for everybody. 

6 hours ago, NekoNoKishi said:

Yes it is "new" stuff but some class absolutely require it while other dont need it  so it is unfair. It is not like ET badge which is mandatory for everybody. 

What about the necklace? I am a blade dancer. All classes except BD and Destro can stay with the Ma'o neck, I upgraded VT neck when it was 1200 moonstone crystals and 12 PTS, farmed my butt for it, then I did same with Ma'o and BC to get new neck and new glove, now ET comes out and I am forced to change my necklace because new one is better for my class while the others in my raid can sit and watch how do I spend tons of mats and gold while they don't have to. Its unfair too.

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

We'll forward the feedback to the development team and let you all know if there's any proposed changes.

Forward mine too, I know if I salvage my VT neck for example and get a crux I will get a reduction in materials, but still its savage that I have to spend almost 400 moonstone crystals for it on top of the other required mats when I already spent 1200 on my VT neck and around another 400 on Ma'o neck and so on.

And yes my class also benefits from pink badge so I have to spend 5 grace stones 100 moonstone crystals, gold, farm ToI for liberty tokens, buy glorious tokens.... Completely unfair compared to other class that doesn't need any of this two.

EDIT : PS I will skip the grindfest but it had a cost to me, I had to buy 800 moonstones which costed me 4000 gold, hard earned doing day by day dungeons and raids, just to be on the safe side and be prepared for this patch, because I have to upgrade weapon, heart, badge, neck... And the only help/reduction from NCsoft is for the heart which I am missing 2 stages only, so, yeah, great, I'm going to save probably 20 moonstones ? and what? 1 vial? 2? 3 at most?. Great work.

Edited by pingal1ty

59 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

What about the necklace? I am a blade dancer. All classes except BD and Destro can stay with the Ma'o neck, I upgraded VT neck when it was 1200 moonstone crystals and 12 PTS, farmed my butt for it, then I did same with Ma'o and BC to get new neck and new glove, now ET comes out and I am forced to change my necklace because new one is better for my class while the others in my raid can sit and watch how do I spend tons of mats and gold while they don't have to. Its unfair too.

While i agree on the badge issue i do not agree on the necklace part with you. Because of the following:

1. Necklace was never a mandatory thing to get, it was better than VT, not its not something your class depended on.

2. It was known for a long long time based on KR which class would get what necklace

3. You can stiull use mao's necklace for the pvp version.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 8:15 AM, Taidishi said:

I confirm that's extremly unfair.

Some cases : 
 - Classes that don't need pink fuse : you can simply switch freely from a fused badge to another (all pve & pvp spec) except the fused pink badges
 - Classes requiring pink fuse :
   * you already have a fused badge : you need another ton of expensive ressources to get a fused pink badge at same level (basicaly pay twice)
   * it's your first fused badge : you can switch freely from a fused badge to another BUT can't return to a pink fused badge (so you're locked to pink fused badge, you can't test/use the other pve/pvp spec without loosing it)

Say they offered a exchange, they would of course need to make it so you need the 70 tokens from TOI to really make it fair to those of us that have farmed in prep of the new badge fuse. Not to mention while I slightly agree about those who have awakened their badges losing materials, those badges were of course best in slot for the time so you choose to upgrade them even further. Maybe if they would offer a way for you to not break, but salvage the said badges both mystic / soul to recoup some materials back we would have less of these topics.

22 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Say they offered a exchange, they would of course need to make it so you need the 70 tokens from TOI to really make it fair to those of us that have farmed in prep of the new badge fuse. Not to mention while I slightly agree about those who have awakened their badges losing materials, those badges were of course best in slot for the time so you choose to upgrade them even further. Maybe if they would offer a way for you to not break, but salvage the said badges both mystic / soul to recoup some materials back we would have less of these topics.

In terms of badges, even a partial recup of materials would still be unfair. Its not like the players i will word it "choose" to make the new badge...they basically have to due to the awakening class rework. some classes are lucky and can stay with the badge they have but others, to fully use their potential need the new badges, period.

There should be some exchange in place, with either tokens from TOI or the pink badge itself.  Or maybe even allow an upgrade of the legendary badge with the pink badge to the new badge, this would work only one way but at least those unfortunate few wouldnt need to waste materials again.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

In terms of badges, even a partial recup of materials would still be unfair. Its not like the players i will word it "choose" to make the new badge...they basically have to due to the awakening class rework. some classes are lucky and can stay with the badge they have but others, to fully use their potential need the new badges, period.

There should be some exchange in place, with either tokens from TOI or the pink badge itself.  Or maybe even allow an upgrade of the legendary badge with the pink badge to the new badge, this would work only one way but at least those unfortunate few wouldnt need to waste materials again.

However, they do not really have to offer any exchanges at all even when we got awakening update. Recoup some materials back over none at all would be fair enough considering the amount of materials some players have, while others can still work towards it. It is just one of those things you need to do to regain your best in slot status, every game gets the same crap with major updates / new content, skill changes and the like. Nothing has to be handed to you. I play all classes and most need the new badge but I'm also a gamer that doesn't mind putting in the effort. Question do you still play or are you like Ravth and just comment and not actually play?