Celestial Sight and Divine Wrath Effect

Fiana

this TT ring and earing have really low chance to active and have really short up time (5 sec)

please fix this, increase the chance it's trigger or up the time effect
and fix VT neck Atrophy effect too

this RNG based combat sytem is really bad for realtime action mmorpg like bns... i wonder what the dev think when make this =.=

it's useless in Solo Content

Edited by Fiana

There is nothing to fix, it all works as it should. if the effect lasted longer it would be far to powerful.  Not tomention the more players in your party have it the higher the uptime of it is because its an effect that affects everyone in your party.

20 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

There is nothing to fix, it all works as it should. if the effect lasted longer it would be far to powerful.  Not tomention the more players in your party have it the higher the uptime of it is because its an effect that affects everyone in your party.

well then make it flat increase instead some rng bullshit
rather than write it 500+ critical damage for 5sec .. just write it increase 50+ critical damage for eternity =.=

and bdw did i forget to mention about solo content?
no wonder pve acc is far more powerful than raid acc

why we even bother to do raid is beyond me =.=

Edited by Fiana

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

well then make it flat increase instead some rng bullshit
rather than write it 500+ critical damage for 5sec .. just write it increase 50+ critical damage for eternity =.=

and bdw did i forget to mention about solo content?
no wonder pve acc is far more powerful than raid acc

why we even bother to do raid is beyond me =.=

Then dont do raid...simple.  The proc rate of it is fine. you dont even need it in solo content.

11 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Then dont do raid...simple.  The proc rate of it is fine. you dont even need it in solo content.

no it's not fine... we don't need proc rate or any rng style combat

just change the proc rate to flat stat and we will be fine.

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

no it's not fine... we don't need proc rate or any rng style combat

just change the proc rate to flat stat and we will be fine.

I prefer the rng one with a higher boost that a increase that does nothing.

Actually having a piece that is better in a group would make sense for a raid boss drop.  They can make the effect stronger and not make it rule the non group content, creating some balance between the raid gear and non raid gear (not saying it is equivalent, but the thought process would make sense). 

For raiding i would also prefer the increased stats with lower proc rate vs a continuous lower damage increase.

well, then increase the proc rate chance, =.= only 5sec for every 30sec

why can't they be honest with us, this buff only increase your dps 10k in total fight, instead write it 600 crit damage