Leader can't kick people from party in F8

When did this start?  Lately been having people join my  group then hang around near the dungeon entrance -- never moving.  Or, in some cases, only move into a boss area after the rest of the group has cleared it.  In the first case, thought it might be some problem, but when they move into an area after the rest of the group -- and I ask them why they didn't fight -- and they don't answer, it gets pretty clear that they are just trying to leech off the group.  In one case, they hung back, then bid on all the items in the final treasure even though they didn't contribute any damage!

So why can't the leader kick people who aren't moving?  I thought they used to be able to do so, no?  Especially when rest of party is bidding for

loot, those who are AFK slow down the bid until it times out.  Can this be fixed?

Kicking people from parties in F8 was never a thing. you can only kick them while you are recruiting. the moment you enter the dungeon you cannot kick them anymore.

A vote-kick is something a lot of people want but it would be heavily abused like it is in many other games.

So you can either: block them and dont party with them again or leave party and make a new one.