Make Grand Celestial items account bound

sakuraya

New raid is coming in less than 2 weeks, there is no need to keep wings hard to get since TT will no longer be endgame. 

Believe it or not TT was out for a year now and i still don't have a perfect 8 set all i get is garbage rolls...

20 minutes ago, sakuraya said:

New raid is coming in less than 2 weeks, there is no need to keep wings hard to get since TT will no longer be endgame. 

Believe it or not TT was out for a year now and i still don't have a perfect 8 set all i get is garbage rolls...

Which means it is still our highest raid as of now. You will and can wait for these two weeks. There is no need to make them account bound when they are still endgame items. It doesn't matter for how long it's out. Only whether it's current highest or not.

35 minutes ago, sakuraya said:

Even with the new raid coming out i doubt they will be account bound since it was not the case with BT and VT.