Orange quests

Vivo1

Hey guys, I tried going into the faction chat to ask this but they all seem preoccupied with Lyn waifus.

I need to know are all Orange Quests solo-able? I just completed the story and was looking to complete the side stories (orange) till I got to chapter 6 (Emperor's Tomb-Chapter 6: Rage and Ruin). I'm stuck on a rather difficult dungeon I'm starting to doubt can be done one man at my level (60 HM11). Are some of these orange quests meant to be done as a party or should I level up some more before undertaking it?

Every orange quest is in two parts: first some solo quests, then a raid (12-man) dungeon. This part is not meant to be soloed.

You have 4 orange quest, so you have to do them to be able to enter these 4 dungeons - in difficulty order: Skybreak Spire (Raven King), Temple of Eluvium (Hive Queen), Nightfall Sanctuary (Grand Celestial Emperor, the hardest raid for now), and Scarlet Conservatory (Scarlet Empress, should be ingame in the next patch).

You can check the minimal gear requirements by pressing Ctrl+J

I suggest you to do the solo part of these quest, especially the last one (west of Imperial Bazaar, Dasari Palace) since they will give you some xp and stuff.

Oh I see, that helps a lot thanks so much.

I had't touched this game in over two years before there were even any western servers and now I am all turned around.:sweat:

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:21 PM, Krivis said:

Looks like now you can solo raid part. Just talk with orange  npc near entrance and you will be teleported near weaker solo version of boss.

Hello
I was doing the orange quest then I got out and came back after a day to continue and find myself in front of the Scarlet Conservatory with lots of ppl trying to raids....I can see the orange arrow on the map (right in front of the entrance of the Scarlet Conservatory) but not the npc with the quest....I only see npc with blue quests (there are 3) further far away from the entrance of the Scarlet Conservatory's entrance.... how can I access the solo version? Whenever I get in to the Scarlet Conservatory, it looks like it is for raids, as ever single mobs have over 10 mil hp and kills me within a couple of sec.... plz help

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.5.2020 at 2:23 PM, SeanBS said:

Hello
I was doing the orange quest then I got out and came back after a day to continue and find myself in front of the Scarlet Conservatory with lots of ppl trying to raids....I can see the orange arrow on the map (right in front of the entrance of the Scarlet Conservatory) but not the npc with the quest....I only see npc with blue quests (there are 3) further far away from the entrance of the Scarlet Conservatory's entrance.... how can I access the solo version? Whenever I get in to the Scarlet Conservatory, it looks like it is for raids, as ever single mobs have over 10 mil hp and kills me within a couple of sec.... plz help

There is no solo version for ET, only BT, VT and TT.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm also experiencing the same thing. If you can friends me in-game and let me know when you wanna do those raids. I live in the us on central pacific time. I'm usually on Saturday, Sunday, Monday nights after 9 pm. Character names: Dragonkalesshi, or hel starkson. 

• 3 months later...