Now when server are merged...

Woah64

Is there any need for f8 now?

We are just 1 server now....

i dont know about you, but this game has become cross server istance....

isnt just better to go from one dungeon to other?

we still can rec ppl like in old days....

i guess there are lots of lazy player who will not like this idea..

i am one of those lazy players :victory:

also technically u need it for bg and arena, unless they make a direct que, like in  many games, where u just que up and get put into dungeon, pvp , or whatever, that would be handy, but we have worse things to think about than this :giggle:(which will obviously never get fixed)

6 hours ago, Woah64 said:

i dont know about you, but this game has become cross server istance....

isnt just better to go from one dungeon to other?

we still can rec ppl like in old days....

What do you mean became it was like this for all eternity. No one ever used f7 outside or dragonspires to recruit ppl at least after poh and poh grampa 24 man raids became obsolete :D 

F8 is mainly to make ot easier for ppl to gather and go straight to dung without any teleporting around maps to dungs entrence :)

Edited by MantisxD

On 4/5/2019 at 9:28 AM, Woah64 said:

The game now has 1 server but i still waited 12 minutes in battleground que after 1 month away from the game and it still didnt find a single match. Facts.

35 minutes ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

The game now has 1 server but i still waited 12 minutes in battleground que after 1 month away from the game and it still didnt find a single match. Facts.

People only do battlegrounds during frenzy hours. Outside that there is no point doing BG's.

1 hour ago, Sherry Kaizer said:

Another fact - Just because servers merged, doesn't mean you're still queuing up with new people in the community.

F8 = LFPing with people from "all servers".

Just because servers are merged doesn't mean you'll be playing with a bigger population.

It just means you'll be seeing more people outside of F8.

If NA and EU regions merged, that's a different story.

3 hours ago, ctan5418 said:

Another fact - Just because servers merged, doesn't mean you're still queuing up with new people in the community.

F8 = LFPing with people from "all servers".

Just because servers are merged doesn't mean you'll be playing with a bigger population.

It just means you'll be seeing more people outside of F8.

If NA and EU regions merged, that's a different story.

You think i dont know what cross server is?
I am just saying that even if you look in f8 search and not in faction chat it is hard to find a pvp game because the game is broken and nobody plays pvp anymore.
Only people with 0 gear that burning their selfs for 8 hours per day in arena and still their characters got 0 gear because they simple give zero . . . . . about progressing in the game or super whales with true dragon souls that 1 hit kill everything and show their wealth power.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

People only do battlegrounds during frenzy hours. Outside that there is no point doing BG's.

Sad to say this but even in frenzy hours you only que with the same people over and over again.
I really liked this game because of its anime style graphycs and its cool story but at the last chapters they . . . . . . the story so hard that it became a big dissapointment.
Also because the population is so low the game does not even have a proper matchmaking.
It is putting HM 15 players vs HM 22.
How do i know that?
Ive played a lot first person shooter games and i know how a high playerbase game balance works and how a low playerbase balance works.
If the game cant find people with the same levels/ranks it just fills the teams with under ranked players or super high ranked players.

Edited by Sherry Kaizer

i'm in support of removing F8 lobby and adding a party finder window instead, i mean there is F7 but it is not really working that well and people are not really using it.

For example if F7 was like you search for a group for a specific dungeon and when the party is full the party should automatically teleportation that instance and by that time you wait for the party to get full you still got the freedom to walk around and do something else instead of being stuck and AFK-ing in a lobby.

Edited by FlCosmin

dude 1: Lets do purple train

dude 2: ok

dude 1: lets start with HM ( windstride)

dude 2: can you wait 2 minutes, i just came here and im not premium and still on cooldown...

dude 1: no problem i just have another 8 charst to do dailys and i dont need to work, eat or sleep...

windstride to CS

windstride to IF

windstride to ...

windstride to BC

finaly a great idea to add more timesinks , wasting time with windstride animations and as a bonus timewaste more loadscreens expanding dailys from 20 minutes to 2 hour + :inlove:

Great idea:thumbsup:lets close F8, im totaly in ...

When they close F8 im finaly done with the game and ill bet another 70-80% of the playerbase too

On 9/5/2019 at 8:56 AM, Merlin DE said:

dude 1: Lets do purple train

dude 2: ok

dude 1: lets start with HM ( windstride)

dude 2: can you wait 2 minutes, i just came here and im not premium and still on cooldown...

dude 1: no problem i just have another 8 charst to do dailys and i dont need to work, eat or sleep...

windstride to CS

windstride to IF

windstride to ...

windstride to BC

finaly a great idea to add more timesinks , wasting time with windstride animations and as a bonus timewaste more loadscreens expanding dailys from 20 minutes to 2 hour + :inlove:

Great idea:thumbsup:lets close F8, im totaly in ...

When they close F8 im finaly done with the game and ill bet another 70-80% of the playerbase too

Remove the windstriding cooldown, problem solved. 

You're having the loading screens in F8 anyway, in fact you have more loading screens.

Get in F8 -> 1 loading screen -> recruit party and press the enter button -> loading screen -> go through the portal to enter dungeon -> another loading screen.

Then to go next dungeon : Exit through portal -> 1 loading screen -> send party back to lobby -> 1 loading screen -> select new dungeon and press enter -> loading screen,go through portal -> loading screen. That's 4 screens for changing dungeon. Via openworld you would be having 2 only. (1 to teleport and 1 to enter dungeon)

If you would press F8 while in open world and a LFP menu would show up and I just apply to a party or create a new one so people can join me, I would save loading screens and whenever the typical jerk of the group leaves after dying 1 time I can just press F8 put my message "5/6 boss ready" and somebody would come faster than having to ask whole party to go back to the dungeon portal, send them to lobby and recuit again blablabla, plus not being in F8 could even make it easier for the developers to save the character's position inside the dungeon so in case you dc, you just log in back and you are already inside the dungeon wherever you were before disconnecting, saving again loading screens.