Soul Account-Bound

miracle33

im just wondering if the soul is going to be account bound any time soon its really not logical that we have to max soul in all other characters for example if we want to change class i understand that weapon and accessories for every class its different(effects/design etc..)  but the soul gives same effect why its not account bound why do i have to pay 70k gold or more again if i want to change my class if it gives a different effect to other classes then that understandable but it doesn't its the same effect why do i have to pay that much again and again and again please make the soul account bound

If you change class you can use charms to trade it. Of course it would be nice if you could just give it to twinks like gems but just like other gear items it won't happen since it would be less $$$ for ncsoft and that is all that matters for them.

put soul, pet ,talisman in f10 , no reason not to, im pretty sure that would net more profit ,game is already p2w so why not make it hasslefree, also add the gifting option to it so happy whales can sell to happy plebs, meaning even more milking potential.(also make it sealed to avoid the scam potential :JinyungHappy:)

as far as i noticed ppl who consider rerolling either whaled so much that they can just max out another char in a day, or put so much effort into it that they rather quit.

(seen both plenty of time)

account bound soul is something that has been suggested and ignored a few times, same for pet, and now we have this wonderful talisman, if they keep this up there will be no player to play their long term progression game :giggle: well, there already are not, so thats that.

but im pretty sure they dont care at all, as long as that few gambling addict keeps cashing.

also dont get your hopes too high about logic :giggle: logic died pretty early in this game's lifetime