Archer??

Faye Renee1

pvp was messed up cause of the awakening patch and over ninethousand tiers for soul/pet/whatever there is blocked by p2w wall.

Back when there was only like 10 soul stages that was plenty, they should leave it at that as it was manageable with events and it wasn't giving too big advantage in geared pvp.

2 minutes ago, RavTH said:

pvp was messed up cause of the awakening patch and over ninethousand tiers for soul/pet/whatever there is blocked by p2w wall.

Back when there was only like 10 soul stages that was plenty, they should leave it at that as it was manageable with events and it wasn't giving too big advantage in geared pvp.

Yeah. That too. But adding more classes without fixing the initial problem makes it simply worse. I was actually thinking why a game like this, which still has story content to go, needed more classes in the first place. I usually see classes coming into games when the rest of the content slows down, or when the classes were already planned beforehand and get introduced at specific times. This game doesn't have hints of any of that (unless I'm missing some info), yet we have an extra 4 classes already?

3 minutes ago, Hanuku said:

Yeah. That too. But adding more classes without fixing the initial problem makes it simply worse. I was actually thinking why a game like this, which still has story content to go, needed more classes in the first place. I usually see classes coming into games when the rest of the content slows down, or when the classes were already planned beforehand and get introduced at specific times. This game doesn't have hints of any of that (unless I'm missing some info), yet we have an extra 4 classes already?

5 classes if you include wl, but what they do is they reuse old animations from the npcs/mobs and make them into playable classes what really is happening is that ncsoft just takes whatever kr gives and putsi nto your client making it more unstable and not up-to-date with our current gold rate/damage. Take example this event the merchant of wonders that everyone complains, all nc west did was just put the kr event and pricing into here, while at korea the daily gold gain is more so it's normal for then that the pricing is like that but here it's a bit too much so that's why people complained and still do, also they are running out of creativity and they give "content" by making players have 1mill hp and 2mill dps while raids/dungeons are not creative anymore and just reused old bosses with tons of hp. PvP is forgotten it was already proven when they decided to remove diamond rank by making the mask and outfit no longer for 2100 but 1600 only LUL.