Cross-Server Adjustment

Viblo

In light of today's server consolidation, making each server have merely one server, it would be nice if you could enable features like Clan Invite and Request Trade for Cross-Server dungeons (and Battleground?).

Edited by Viblo

5 hours ago, Viblo said:

In light of today's server consolidation, making each server have merely one server, it would be nice if you could enable features like Clan Invite and Request Trade for Cross-Server dungeons (and Battleground?).

I think this should've been available from the beginning. The fact that it isn't is a bit troubling because MMO games that have a clan system usually have convenient and flexible options like this.

Hopefully, this gets added because I think this would make inviting and trading much easier.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

On 01/05/2019 at 8:28 PM, Viblo said:

This has been forwarded to the Development Team as suggestions. Obviously this change needs to be checked on its implementability before a decision can be made. Thanks for the feedback!

5 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Greetings,

This has been forwarded to the Development Team as suggestions. Obviously this change needs to be checked on its implementability before a decision can be made. Thanks for the feedback!

Also, need to have Marketplace, Daily Dash and Login Stamp being usable in cross-server too. I don't see why Trove can be accessible in F8 while those cannot.

On 2019-05-02 at 2:39 AM, Snowyamur said:

I think this should've been available from the beginning. The fact that it isn't is a bit troubling because MMO games that have a clan system usually have convenient and flexible options like this.

Hopefully, this gets added because I think this would make inviting and trading much easier.

I believe the reason for having it disabled is due to the different servers varying economics, but since there's only one server per region now, there's no point of having the system remain in the game.

On 2019-05-03 at 1:50 PM, Baskerville said:

Greetings,

Thanks for the response Baskerville! Let's hope it's possible. :HajoonCheer: