Forums

A wish for the F10

Ghazy

Hello,

I want to ask if you can handle the f10 how  korea it handles we all know that we get the new soul and hearth can you please do it like kr that we can buy out of the f10 a bundle with 10 vials and 10 oils,i am getting sick and burnout with multiple chars to run the events and still not have treu tiger soul and with trove i don´t even progress well.I would like to have more option to progress with my money not only with the trove we get way to small amount of oils and vials and if peaple say its p2w this game is already p2w but with this trove system its all about rng. And its the same with gems do it like KR please they can buy if they want we don´t have this choice we have to gamble all the time and this sucks. And the price of Oils are way to expensive on the EU Server 330g for a Oil.

Edited by Ghazy
  • Like 1

no its not a meme. this is how kr handle the f10 i would like to have it too i lose more money with trove if i can buy only oils and vials for my money i would progress way faster .and they can buy gems in the f10 too we have to gamble for this and if you have bad rng you can spend lot of money and don´t even get gems out of the trove .

I'd ask for them to work on reducing the vials needed (by a massive amount) instead of asking them to give me the opportunity to toss more money at my screen. Wouldn't you agree? At least so people can get to decent heart/soul in a realistic amount of time. As far as I understand, soul gives quite a bump to dps if you get even the event one, which is somewhere in the middle of the ladder. So it wouldn't be a bad idea to reduce the costs to get to a similar soul and improve the region's overall dps. I mean, I still see way too many parties failing Cold Storage due to low dps, which is some of the oldest content this game has (and it doesn't matter if it got a coat of paint recently, it's still old content).

3 hours ago, Hanuku said:

I'd ask for them to work on reducing the vials needed (by a massive amount) instead of asking them to give me the opportunity to toss more money at my screen. Wouldn't you agree? At least so people can get to decent heart/soul in a realistic amount of time.

This ^ I agree with because making it so you could buy vials and oils off F10 is P2W. Yes, the entire game has been P2W in a few aspects since 2017 when the player count started to drop, and farming was getting twice as hard, but we don't need to make it more P2W by allowing the option mentioned in this thread.

Even though KR does it, that doesn't mean we have to. The reason they do it is because over in South Korea and general Asia, P2W is a favored aspect of gaming; it's not the same here in the west. As a western gamer, I much prefer the idea of reducing how much it costs to upgrade items than make them available for purchase because otherwise, we're following a practice from another part of the world that, as established, doesn't suit well for the other side.

I agree with you guys  we need something to farm this evolvestones.But my point is i pay monthly for rng boxes and trove i don´t want to gamble any more i want to progress faster with my money thats why i ask for oils/vials/gems for the f10 i would like to have the option not to gamble all the time and i want to buy with my ncoins only what i need to progress and with this rng i don´t have this choice. We already have a system like that and it is with the pet pouches we can buy 10 of them, getting 10 pets and 10 pet packs so why is there not an option with vials and oils we need way to much for the soul and heart. and if you are  f2p this post is not for you. my point is I DON`T WANT TO GAMBLE! This is an option you don´t need to buy it but i would prefer it this way, i don´t know why you guys complain here this will not effect you, you can ignor them in the f10 but for some players it would be an better system then gambleing.

Edited by Ghazy

1 hour ago, Ghazy said:

We already have a system like that and it is with the pet pouches we can buy 10 of them, getting 10 pets and 10 pet packs so why is there not an option with vials and oils we need way to much for the soul and heart.

Because most of what pet does is defense related, while soul is dps related. In games like this, dps is king, since for most of the harder dungeons, health and defense are rendered meaningless way too often due to one-shot mechanics. So yeah, you will most likely be getting an easier time buffing your defense than your offense. As for gambling, it has been already accepted and embedded in Western MMO culture, so unless everyone (and I mean like, EVERYONE) stops buying up rng boxes, companies will keep coming with ways to add rng and make people pay several times more for what an item they want is actually worth.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Hanuku:

Because most of what pet does is defense related, while soul is dps related. 

Yes but now with the Talisman this give you more dmg + deff and you can upgrade it with pet pack. I like to gamble but not with this system oils und vials are way to rare thats why i would like to have a better f10 our f10 its the same like for 3 years only trash. 

Edited by Ghazy

Why should it be impossible they have it in kr ? why not on all regions our f10 has the same outdatet items every time and i don´t want a answer from you guys i would like to here the answer from a GM .

9 hours ago, Ghazy said:

I agree with you guys  we need something to farm this evolvestones.But my point is i pay monthly for rng boxes and trove i don´t want to gamble any more i want to progress faster with my money thats why i ask for oils/vials/gems for the f10 i would like to have the option not to gamble all the time and i want to buy with my ncoins only what i need to progress and with this rng i don´t have this choice. We already have a system like that and it is with the pet pouches we can buy 10 of them, getting 10 pets and 10 pet packs so why is there not an option with vials and oils we need way to much for the soul and heart. and if you are  f2p this post is not for you. my point is I DON`T WANT TO GAMBLE! This is an option you don´t need to buy it but i would prefer it this way, i don´t know why you guys complain here this will not effect you, you can ignor them in the f10 but for some players it would be an better system then gambleing.

If you really spend so much on trove and rng boxes and other pay events and your soul still isnt maxed then you are REALLY doing it wrong.

Edited by Grimoir

6 hours ago, Ghazy said:

i don´t want a answer from you guys .

For now the one answer I can give you, if you wanna do this right now, is to buy gold on the coin exchange and buy the vials from other players. That way you help yourself and help other players with your money at the same time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ghazy said:

I DON`T WANT TO GAMBLE!

then don't buy trove keys or rng boxes and deal with your current gear like a normal player that PLAYS the game and not PAYS the game.
From what I see you just don't want to play the game do you?

Edited by RavTH

Guys think about that if they do it like kr and they put the oils and vilas in the f10 maybe the price of them droop in the f5 it would help all players, i can´t understand it why you all don´t want this system it would be way better for all of us you don´t even need to buy them if you  dislike this but it would be way better to have this option. The course ncoins for gold is not good its not even 1:1 you get nothing for your money.no fear trove is still there and rng box too but they would add the bundle 10 oils and 10 vials so if peaple still want gamble you can go for it .but peaple like me  how only want upgrade the heart and soul this would be a better option to focus on this items .

Edited by Ghazy

vor 14 Stunden schrieb RavTH:

then don't buy trove keys or rng boxes and deal with your current gear like a normal player that PLAYS the game and not PAYS the game.
From what I see you just don't want to play the game do you?

I play this game since releace i i really like this game this is why i spend money in this game to support them .and if all think like you not to pay in this game this game would not be online anymore if they don´t get money they would shut down the server think about that its all about money.

4 hours ago, Ghazy said:

I play this game since releace i i really like this game this is why i spend money in this game to support them .and if all think like you not to pay in this game this game would not be online anymore if they don´t get money they would shut down the server think about that its all about money.

then how did the game survived without trove or rng boxes when it was in KR/CH only
Cosmetics and Premium Membership
Now why do we need to have materials and gems and anything else related to gameplay inside F10?
From what you said it just looks like you don't want to play the game, I can udnerstand that but I am not sure why are you so eager to not play the game.
also even with people like you that spend money on game it wont change on how bns is in the critical state right now.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

then how did the game survived without trove or rng boxes when it was in KR/CH only
Cosmetics and Premium Membership
Now why do we need to have materials and gems and anything else related to gameplay inside F10?
From what you said it just looks like you don't want to play the game, I can udnerstand that but I am not sure why are you so eager to not play the game.
also even with people like you that spend money on game it wont change on how bns is in the critical state right now.

Read the top post trove and rng box are still in kr but they added this bundle too you don´t even know how this game get handled in kr don´t event talk please

Just now, Ghazy said:

Read the top post trove and rng box are still in kr but they added this bundle too you don´t even know how this game get handled in kr don´t event talk please

back in 45patch kr and ch did not have rng boxes or trove, I am asking you this how did it survive if it wasn't cosmetics and premium member ship?

becaus in the old days the game had more peaple now its not even the half amount of peaple.

Gerade eben schrieb RavTH:

back in 45patch kr and ch did not have rng boxes or trove, I am asking you this how did it survive if it wasn't cosmetics and premium member ship?

3 minutes ago, Ghazy said:

yes i know it but this is not what i want talk here i want only more options to spend my ncoins on. 

because more and more things become p2w blocked and not even that but catching up with gear to be on pair with p2w gap is getting bigger and you want more items to be in f10 because you can't dedicate some time into the game, let alone how do you think the game will survive if the casual players will slowly leave the game, in the end one day you will login and you will be the only one playing.
also YOU want to talk about it here as that's the main objective of this topic making f10 more p2w.
Here you go.

Edited by RavTH

vor 13 Minuten schrieb RavTH:

because more and more things become p2w blocked and not even that but catching up with gear to be on pair with p2w gap is getting bigger and you want more items to be in f10 because you can't dedicate some time into the game, let alone how do you think the game will survive if the casual players will slowly leave the game, in the end one day you will login and you will be the only one playing.
also YOU want to talk about it here as that's the main objective of this topic making f10 more p2w.
Here you go.

This is still going on anyway you can get lucky if more peaple have better gear so they can ez carry free2play player the whole community have to think about this and help each other and problem is peaple are playing with the market so rich peaple getting richer with the gold and new players can´t catch up so this is way better for new player if they bring out this bundle. you can not recomend this game to peaple how don´t even want to spend money in this game but this will never change this is to late for this game.And one point is they nerfing the gold from the dungeon new peaple can´t catch up with free 2 play

Edited by Ghazy