ET announcement?

pingal1ty

Basically 10 hours of maintenance which will probably extend to 12, Europe lost all day to play and on top of it everybody is expecting what's happening with ET and you guys can't even say it. Not caring too much about the patch details as its the internet and we know what is gonna be mostlikely with few tunes here and there, just give us the release date so we can plan ahead. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

Basically 10 hours of maintenance which will probably extend to 12, Europe lost all day to play and on top of it everybody is expecting what's happening with ET and you guys can't even say it. Not caring too much about the patch details as its the internet and we know what is gonna be mostlikely with few tunes here and there, just give us the release date so we can plan ahead. Thank you.

If you havent noticed they usually announce those things 2-3 weeks in advance. Meaning if its not coming anytime soon, there is nothing to announce. Simple.

When the patch is ready to hit our version they will announce it. Just because Russia gets it in May doesnt mean our version gets it too.

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

If you havent noticed they usually announce those things 2-3 weeks in advance. Meaning if its not coming anytime soon, there is nothing to announce. Simple.

When the patch is ready to hit our version they will announce it. Just because Russia gets it in May doesnt mean our version gets it too.

I have eyes myself, but thanks Sherlock.

Its mostly because there's a lot of people pointing out 15th May as the daily dash was extended one week and whatnot. The server merge announcement for example was at 10th April for 1st May, that's 3 weeks of announcement, in my opinion a big patch with new content and new gear is not going to be announced within 1 week, most likely 3 weeks or a month before its release, that's why I'm asking for this, so at least we can shout some mouths saying its coming very soon and we raid leaders can plan ahead when do we start and how much time we do have to setup everything.