Ravenfall / Ravenmask and some other outfit

Pandamoon

I think it should be possible to mail those to the character u like.

In my case i have done over 80 BT Runs without seeing the Ravenfall.

Ironically i got it for free on an alt, but it wasnt allowed to be transferred. ( Only gunner got it transferred)

As I think player should be allowed to be able to mail them with stamps like the old f10 outfits.

Or make it available from merchant since it's years old content. Even if it was put behind 50 kill achievement, I'm sure plenty of people would still get it from there. It's ridiculously difficult to obtain for such ancient content.

12 minutes ago, Pandamoon said:

I think it should be possible to mail those to the character u like.

In my case i have done over 80 BT Runs without seeing the Ravenfall.

Ironically i got it for free on an alt, but it wasnt allowed to be transferred. ( Only gunner got it transferred)

As I think player should be allowed to be able to mail them with stamps like the old f10 outfits.

No it should not be mailable. Its a dungeon dropped costume and like all other dungeon dropped costumes should be only for the character you obtain it on.

10 minutes ago, Rhiakath said:

Or make it available from merchant since it's years old content. Even if it was put behind 50 kill achievement, I'm sure plenty of people would still get it from there. It's ridiculously difficult to obtain for such ancient content.

Not only that but other regions have it in the merchant. just not NA / EU

• Like 2

Most people I know in this gaming region think the complete opposite. Many out there believe such outfits should stay intentionally difficult to collect so those who have them can flaunt them (they LOVE to show how special and better-than-you they are anyway). I personally would have it added to the feathers vendor like the other one. But again, those who already have it would rage at us as if we were about to kill their world and all their pet rocks.

But yeah, it's free to wish and ask here. Not that anything like this will happen unless a patch comes directly from Korea, and those don't care either about the small details of the NA server.

• Like 2