suggestion to increase boss health in ssp 3x or 4x more

heartkreuz91

in view of upcoming server merge and many people have TT gears already, I suggest that your team can increase bosses HP in Soulstone Plains. currently boss die in 1 sec in ssp. can you imagine how many people will farm ssp for evolve stones to craft oil after server merge? will it die in 0.0000001 sec? dammit. we cant get enough points to be eligible for box.. kindly review this matter.. thanks a lot

3 hours ago, Gigowatt221 said:

This game needs an overall DPS nerf :)

+1 to this. And to try and close the giant gap between whales and the rest of the population. I mean, we get it NC, you utterly LOVE whales. What company doesn't? But if the game has only whales, they are not really enough to give you the numbers required to actually RUN the whole thing, and there wouldn't be any f2p's to farm the stuff whales need to, well, whale... Your game will die an early death.

Former beastbog farmer here. I can only say you regular farmers will have no chance regardless getting your hits. You need to have 2 things to compete against those illegit farmers. Thank god I made enough bank to avoid this bs. :giggle: have fun!

7 hours ago, Gigowatt221 said:

This game needs an overall DPS nerf :)

Yes please, to avoid whales dominating every PvE session imaginable. Granted, being overpowered in PvE is fine, but when trying to contest mobs with players who deal more damage than you and have stronger gear for rewards can get out of hand quickly, especially if said mobs reward based on damage contribution.