Delete KFM from the game.

sojaa

I don't do pvp, but from what I hear, it's extremely unbalanced nowadays, and it was unbalanced even on it's best days. It seems the devs will never reach any kind of meaningful balance even if all of the player base gives them the tips on what to do and show them with giant arrow pointers..... by now might as well just remove pvp altogether...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hanuku said:

I don't do pvp, but from what I hear, it's extremely unbalanced nowadays, and it was unbalanced even on it's best days. It seems the devs will never reach any kind of meaningful balance even if all of the player base gives them the tips on what to do and show them with giant arrow pointers..... by now might as well just remove pvp altogether...

This ^ +1. I agree with this. PvP in Blade & Soul is designed poorly due to many classes having stun-lock combos that, as the victim, I'd be annoyed and would never do PvP again. Removing it and turning this into a PvE game wouldn't be a bad idea given that the cool combat system complements this.

As for removing KFM, I'm not sure PvP being bad is alone enough to warrant its removal. Removing any class from an MMORPG can have disastrous results, with the worst result being very infuriated players who play KFM a lot, and the second-worse being figuring out how to balance out almost all mechanics and classes as a result of this class removal, and the third-worse being how to compensate players that main KFM.

This is a great idea, I have a few suggestions of my own as well.

DELETE Raven King, his cutscene traps people and I dont CARE if korea fixed it the point is he did it to begin with, therefore he needs to shown the door

DELETE Zulia, her hair looks like two cows licked it and her costume is ill-fitting no matter which version she's in

DELETE Master Hong, he lookin all swole for no reason when he's like 382 years old and I don't know where to look when he transforms

DELETE Ryu, he took falling off that cliff entirely too personal when it's a passage of life absolutely crucial to teen development that builds character we did him a favor and he repays us with attitude and homicide like the entitled lazy millennial he is

DELETE raids they take too long

DELETE  pvp and make it so when we queue up we actually queue into a moral kombat game, preferably one where 'toasty' still exists or any injustice game since currently they're like the same game now anyway

DELETE GonF hand on hip pose, they look like theyre expecting something and i have nothing else to give other than my own uncertainty and emotional baggage from past relationships

ok that's all I got, looking forward to seeing my many great ideas put into the game asap

17 hours ago, Hanuku said:

NC is basically the Cave Johnson of the MMO community. They hear all the ideas and do the exact opposite. Cause why not.
And when it doesn't work out, they stay quiet like an IRC troll after a successful sophist victory.

49 minutes ago, Showta said:

This is a great idea, I have a few suggestions of my own as well.

DELETE Raven King, his cutscene traps people and I dont CARE if korea fixed it the point is he did it to begin with, therefore he needs to shown the door

DELETE Zulia, her hair looks like two cows licked it and her costume is ill-fitting no matter which version she's in

DELETE Master Hong, he lookin all swole for no reason when he's like 382 years old and I don't know where to look when he transforms

DELETE Ryu, he took falling off that cliff entirely too personal when it's a passage of life absolutely crucial to teen development that builds character we did him a favor and he repays us with attitude and homicide like the entitled lazy millennial he is

DELETE raids they take too long

DELETE  pvp and make it so when we queue up we actually queue into a moral kombat game, preferably one where 'toasty' still exists or any injustice game since currently they're like the same game now anyway

DELETE GonF hand on hip pose, they look like theyre expecting something and i have nothing else to give other than my own uncertainty and emotional baggage from past relationships

ok that's all I got, looking forward to seeing my many great ideas put into the game asap

Every trigger-hurt and butt-hurt PvP player in a nutshell.