frustrated

sweetknees

I have been playing this game for off and on for 3 yrs and I have been getting so frustrated that I have been lately, like running an obselete dungeon just to get an earings, which means you get lucky if yuou get a partner to run with so we ran it 20 times with out a single drop and when i try to transmute a premium transformation stone, failed 5 times in a row, which means I have to farm what I lost again, it seems like after the update it seems to get worse not to mention they change the spells on us, so when I try to transmute anything I am guessing that it is less then 5% success rate, but in my case it would be 0%, so until I get an accidental drop on one of this items my equipment will stay at the level it is now or maybe B&S want me to buy what I need, and how I feel right now I would not put it pass them, dont get me wrong I do like the game and dont plan to quick, but there are certain things in this game I cant do because I cant afford to.

I hear ya. In the case of things with a failure rate like prem transform stones, I just bite the bullet and hand the gold to f5. At least gold is a bit easier to come by nowadays. Yes, they are expensive there, but that's because everyone is running on the same success rate. Some dudes are just a bit luckier.

17 hours ago, sweetknees said:

I have been playing this game for off and on for 3 yrs and I have been getting so frustrated that I have been lately, like running an obselete dungeon just to get an earings, which means you get lucky if yuou get a partner to run with so we ran it 20 times with out a single drop and when i try to transmute a premium transformation stone, failed 5 times in a row, which means I have to farm what I lost again, it seems like after the update it seems to get worse not to mention they change the spells on us, so when I try to transmute anything I am guessing that it is less then 5% success rate, but in my case it would be 0%, so until I get an accidental drop on one of this items my equipment will stay at the level it is now or maybe B&S want me to buy what I need, and how I feel right now I would not put it pass them, dont get me wrong I do like the game and dont plan to quick, but there are certain things in this game I cant do because I cant afford to.

Or you can do the smart thing and just save up gold and buy one premium transformation stone off market. More then like 2 fails and your losing money but hey it is your right to gamble if you wish.