Forums

Russian Patch comparison

ElectricPotato

Historically, NA/EU patch bundles have been similar to RU patch bundles.

RU next patch is expected to contain

• Temple of Succession
  • Skillpatch
  • RU anniversary event
  • baleful/seraph/galaxy path removal
  • boss drop changes
  • exchange merchant changes
  • season of liberty badge fuses
  • those new selection boxes for soulshields
  • reduced legendary element/jewel costs
  • weekly challenge reward update
  • other small changes

Can we expect any big differences in our next EU/NA patch bundle?

(example: we are unlikely to get the RU anniversary event/rewards)

Have the Localization Writers finalized the name of the Temple of Succession weapon for EU/NA?

source: (translation credits to muruyamuyamuyama)

what will be great news for players is considering ru have Patch at 14 may, we need to have at 8 but because May 1 is server 3 in 1, think this 1 week delay will be for Patch to, so think patch will be at 15 May to Eu/Na, i see daily dash is extended to 15 May so yep, =(

p.s. - so fanny then Na/Eu are released with ~4month before Ru, and have patch all time before Ru (1 week) now will have after Ru server xD

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

On 27/04/2019 at 6:06 PM, ElectricPotato said:

Historically, NA/EU patch bundles have been similar to RU patch bundles.

RU next patch is expected to contain

• Temple of Succession
  • Skillpatch
  • RU anniversary event
  • baleful/seraph/galaxy path removal
  • boss drop changes
  • exchange merchant changes
  • season of liberty badge fuses
  • those new selection boxes for soulshields
  • reduced legendary element/jewel costs
  • weekly challenge reward update
  • other small changes

Can we expect any big differences in our next EU/NA patch bundle?

(example: we are unlikely to get the RU anniversary event/rewards)

Have the Localization Writers finalized the name of the Temple of Succession weapon for EU/NA?

We are as excited as you for the next game update, and there are tons of questions to be answered, but at this point, we have not yet announced what is up next for Blade & Soul.

As a common thread, we usually follow what has been released in other versions — to a certain extent — and that being said we have made significant changes to certain systems in the past, so please do not expect everything you see in the South Korean or Russian version to be mirrored in the western version of Blade & Soul.

Following the announcement for the next update, information of the new content will be revealed and as usual we will be happy to answer all of your questions and inquiries on the forums and on Twitter — if it's a specific topic (i.e. no extensive list of skill changes, which would belong to the Patch Notes, but rather specific changes and additions) and if we feel comfortable answering at the given time (i.e. usually no in-depth answers about economy changes prior to release).

13 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

We are as excited as you for the next game update, and there are tons of questions to be answered, but at this point, we have not yet announced what is up next for Blade & Soul.

As a common thread, we usually follow what has been released in other versions — to a certain extent — and that being said we have made significant changes to certain systems in the past, so please do not expect everything you see in the South Korean or Russian version to be mirrored in the western version of Blade & Soul.

Following the announcement for the next update, information of the new content will be revealed and as usual we will be happy to answer all of your questions and inquiries on the forums and on Twitter — if it's a specific topic (i.e. no extensive list of skill changes, which would belong to the Patch Notes, but rather specific changes and additions) and if we feel comfortable answering at the given time (i.e. usually no in-depth answers about economy changes prior to release).

for when the implementation of the new graphic engine?

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, ElectricPotato said:

baleful/seraph/galaxy path removal

I thought the end of those coming soon. I imagined them having one stage instead 12. But this seems worse. Removing those things from game will be painful for alts. Now we can just keep buying boxes until we get 8 slot bale/seraph version and upgrade it to whatever we like (rift/dawn/raven). But without bale/seraph we won't get that option. Only upgradable version will be rift/dawn stage 3 (stage 1 and 2 seems to be useless after removing bale/seraph). which comes from quest with no option to buy it. It always has 3 slots. So unless bale/seraph are turn into one stage version (like immortality ring and stuff) or we are given option to buy it from naryu  coin merchant, alts will be stuck with 3 slots or be forced to pay...110 legendary hammers (assuming that each stage for legendary is 22 hammers and amount don't increase) to get 8 slots...