Current Event - Dragon Express

ShadowND

I need help figuring out what to get out of this event. I'm a newplayer (2h in game) pretty fresh, i know nothing about this game and i'm receiving Legendary Orbs from daily login, i searched on google and i discovered that is part of the event, and that i can exchange this for some itens..Anyone can help me decide what is the best for me to exchange them for? I was thinking to trade them for the Special Hongmoon XP Charm (1,000.000 xp in HM) i think it would be good for my later game, but idk.

And what is this "Wings" all about? like Grande Celestial Wings, are they usable for my character? Or just to exchange for the Empreror's Tomb something something?

Thx in advance, and sorry for the dumb question, i just wanted to get what i can early on to help me in the future.

When you open dragon express, you will see several tabs. The next to last one (the second one with a present box icon) has the stuff you can buy with those event tokens. Jus scroll down a bit and you will start seeing the stuff. The stuff at the upper section of that tab uses a token that you get from doing the event dailies. Sadly, they require a pretty powerful max level character and with a fair amount of slow to get gear to complete these quests. So if you are just starting out, just hang around, get whatever of the yellow tokens you can get, and continue buffing your character for whatever event comes next.

As for the xp charm, nope. Not worth. You get a lot of those later. I'd say, try to aim for the sacred vial and/or the pet packs. They are both important materials to strengthen your character.

Edited by Hanuku
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hanuku said:

When you open dragon express, you will see several tabs. The next to last one (the second one with a present box icon) has the stuff you can buy with those event tokens. Jus scroll down a bit and you will start seeing the stuff. The stuff at the upper section of that tab uses a token that you get from doing the event dailies. Sadly, they require a pretty powerful max level character and with a fair amount of slow to get gear to complete these quests. So if you are just starting out, just hang around, get whatever of the yellow tokens you can get, and continue buffing your character for whatever event comes next.

As for the xp charm, nope. Not worth. You get a lot of those later. I'd say, try to aim for the sacred vial and/or the pet packs. They are both important materials to strengthen your character.

Thank you for your anwser, i'm going for the Sacred vials and Pet packs then.