A wish for upcoming preview streams

CooleSau

Would you be so nice and show all the offers of important NPCs at Mushin Tower? Maybe in the end or between major parts of the stream? If you show some changes at Mushin Tower anyway, you could do a complete round there.

You can scroll down very quickly/no explanation needed. We can watch that part of stream in slow motion later.

This may prevent a source of rage in case you do not cover a change in the system changes preview.
For example, in the last major patch you forgot to mention the changes to the tower trader and I bought tokens for 30 tradeable soulstones each (1 non-tradeable crystal after patch).

Important NPCs are imo: Kangcha, Jinsorei, Zen Bean Trader, Battleground Trader, Gang Chiwon

Edited by CooleSau

Hi Cyan, thank you for answering.

First, Tower Trader Gang Chiwon who is trading badges. There are constant changes in prices and items listed. Those changes were not fully covered in the past.

Second, Dragon Trade Union Junsorei. Espacially the legendary tab. For example, I expect Hellion Bracelet Chest to be eventually changed to Chest - Stage 1. Right now this is the last chance to make gold out of helion cores. If you cover this in your preview stream players could react in time.

Well, I am interested in the other NPCs as well, but not so much as in the above mentioned.

Yes please, anything that might mess up our economy in materials, gold and other stuff would be nice NCSoft do tell us, as we are not stupid and will find out sooner or later with the added plus that is going to generate tickets to your support system, forum threads, rages, quits and subscription cancels.