Waiting to rejoin faction

unyil

Hello. I want to change faction. And iam going to jadestone. And i leave the red faction. And want to join the blue. But its says need to wait atleast 7 days. Is there no other option  to join without waiting?

On 4/23/2019 at 11:02 PM, Grimoir said:

No. you have to wait 7 days. It was always like this to prevent people from just freely jumping back and forth instantly as they wish.

The points of this post use two different types of logical fallacy on top of, not only not answering the question responded to, but appearing not to understand it in the first place.  Neither type of logical fallacy is useful in answering nor successfully countering someones question.  One can become more familiar with "Circulus in demonstrando"  &  "Argumentum ad antiquitatem" at

http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/fallacies.html . 

The original poster seems to have run into a design flaw where changing factions, as a beginning character is limited to once/seven days -- something that makes no sense as a beginning character would not be able to exploit situations where flipping factions might give an advantage.

3 hours ago, Astarae said:

The original poster seems to have run into a design flaw where changing factions, as a beginning character is limited to once/seven days -- something that makes no sense as a beginning character would not be able to exploit situations where flipping factions might give an advantage.

it is not a design flaw, its intended this way. You are just looking at it from one perspective and not looking at the entire picture.

I limited my assertion to discussion of "beginning characters" and said it is a design flaw in that context. 

You claiming that it is not a design flaw in some "other context" is irrelevant as it doesn't apply to the case being considered.

If you want to make a point as to why this isn't a design  flaw, for a beginning character, you need to NOT look at the big picture, and establish why this limitation is necessary for beginning characters.  Otherwise, you are ceding the point. 

See "Red herring" in the logical fallacies paper mentioned above: "Introducing irrelevant facts or arguments to distract from the question at hand".

It seems like you are grasping at straws in an attempt justify why your tangential and unrelated answer to the op is relevant.  You are only making it more obvious that you aren't talking about what the op was talking about.