problem with hongmoon cave area

Redshadow

so im trying to finish this new "legend of the hongmoon arts" or whatever quest chain Soha gives me and every time i enter the cave my game gets to 90% on the load bar and stops loading.... the little lyn keeps running and messages keep scrolling but it stops loading.   ive tried several times now even restarted my PC and same thing every time.  When i go into task manager to close the game its showing BnS maxing out my processor and everything.   Theres no way this game should max out every computer process as my RAM is larger than this total game.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my problem is that when i'm doing the quest "legacy of the hongmoon clan" i found the cave, but when i try to go inside, it gets stuck in a loading screen. Every time no exception.
How can i fix this?

Im having the same problem. Level 60, hm9, but havent finished the story. Try to zone into cave and it locks up at 90% every time. This is game breaking as I cant unlock my talents. Please advise.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everyone,

We were unable to reproduce the problem. Would you please share your PC specs? We would also like to ask you to try lowering your settings and/or close any other opened programs and try again.

Thank you!

Same problem here, that's kinda boring when you know it's a must have for our specialization.

Intel(R) Core-TM) i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz

8.00 Go RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX970

I don't know if you'll find something for the maintenance but let's hope...

On 5/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

We were unable to reproduce the problem. Would you please share your PC specs? We would also like to ask you to try lowering your settings and/or close any other opened programs and try again.

Thank you!

My problem has been fixed by scanning the file. I think it happens when we are many patches below and the new BNS luncher arrives, the update/downloading system has skip some content. There are around 1.8G content that I missed downloading and it cause the problem.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...