NC2 Launcher problem/error

Aspress

Hi, I wanted to install BnS after 2 years. I didn't have any files of BnS and I downloaded and installed NC2 Launcher but every time I run launcher, checking updates freezes on 0% (sometimes 10 or 50%) and next I get error 5385. I started as an administrator, I disabled antyvirus and firewall but nothing happens.

Please have someone any solution of this problem?!https://imageshack.com/i/pl3jqgjlp

Edited by Aspress
  • Like 1

Check where the launcher is trying to download/install the game to and if there's enough space. If not, change the locations.

Use the launcher option to scan the game files. Just to be on the safer side, restart launcher after completing scanning. If it's still getting stuck on the same file, make a ticket to NCWest support. If it gets stuck again further on, rinse and repeat file scanning.

37 minutes ago, Dru Lockheart said:

Check where the launcher is trying to download/install the game to and if there's enough space. If not, change the locations.

Use the launcher option to scan the game files. Just to be on the safer side, restart launcher after completing scanning. If it's still getting stuck on the same file, make a ticket to NCWest support. If it gets stuck again further on, rinse and repeat file scanning.

The problem is that I can't even use launcher options because error occures when I want to run launcher (I don't even have launcher window)

• Like 1

I cant unstand how is possible an huge company as NcSoft CANT make a Decent Launcher.. I have 100 MB of Internet, i can download 50 GB in 15 minutes... This game Ziped is 22 GB, i am LITERALY 5 HOURS trying downloading / installing this, and i CANT PLAY YET. This software crash in 48% downloading, but in the folder the temporal files are downloaded.

What the hell is it? Can fix this trash? The old launcher was perfect, download, install, donwlad game, play, end.

i just downloaded the game since its been so long i haven't played the game am havie a problem updating the game having error in 11% stating that "cannot find the file" DD_C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Bns\contents\bns\CookedPC\00008099.upk(2) i even uninstall and reinstall it  and restart nothing change plss i really want to play this game again

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

When you get to the download page, please do a hard refresh with Ctrl F5 before downloading the file.

If this does not help with your issue, please submit a ticket to our Support team, as mentioned above, so they can take a closer look.