Forums

Can we get the option to remove this effect?

Asuramon

23 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

They can't even allow us to disable the cut scenes, so how do you think they will fix those effects?

Simple. They won't. But we still can hope on something. Hope is free, unless someone has already found a way to take it away and monetize it.

Since my question is similar to this post:

Is there a option to remove the new animation effect?

I mean this:
Just standing, then the character is moving himself. FM playing with a flame ball, Gunner with his guns, and so on. It's starting almost every 5 sec.. Annoying fumbling, annoying sound. I can't see and hear this sh... anymore. Sitting on the ground is helping only half. I can still see/hear the character around me.

NCSoft keeps adding hey-look-at-how-whale-I-am effects and gives players no way to disable it. This and hey-look-I-whale-a-dyad-today boast notification window.

Really, does Bloodlust team have that much time in their hands to develop these insignificant functions? How about adding a Cold Storage merchant to outside of the dungeon already instead of the boss room already?

I don't reach that level yet, but the moment I do, I will have to remove my unity stones in order to take selfie in peace :/

37 minutes ago, Zini said:

I mean this:
Just standing, then the character is moving himself. FM playing with a flame ball, Gunner with his guns, and so on. It's starting almost every 5 sec.. Annoying fumbling, annoying sound. I can't see and hear this sh... anymore. Sitting on the ground is helping only half. I can still see/hear the character around me.

You should be glad that you're not an Ice/Guardian Warden. The build pulls out a freaking air-guitar. Totally immersion breaking and silly-looking.

Edited by Kozuki

1 hour ago, Zini said:

I mean this:

Outside of removing your weapon (and remembering to equip it again before combat), there's no other way to remove the animations.

And yeah, I agree in the general feeling that the devs are adding too many shinies while other bugs and headaches still exist.

22 hours ago, Hanuku said:

Simple. They won't. But we still can hope on something. Hope is free, unless someone has already found a way to take it away and monetize it.

those are called scamboxes and trove

23 hours ago, Kozuki said:

NCSoft keeps adding hey-look-at-how-whale-I-am effects and gives players no way to disable it. This and hey-look-I-whale-a-dyad-today boast notification window.

You can disable the boast window in options and -- not a great way to do it, but you can disable your character sounding like a western idiot hick  "ye haaawwwwwww"  :embarrassed:, by dequipping the weapon. :shy:  Also, I'd hate to have one of those lynn's that makes the weeeeeeahh sound -- I'd probably have to kill off my character if I sounded that bad.

(*someone who actually paid for a character-change-voucher to change their voice* because one of my yun's grunted too much...very out of character).

13 hours ago, Astarae said:

You can disable the boast window in options and -- not a great way to do it, but you can disable your character sounding like a western idiot hick  "ye haaawwwwwww"  :embarrassed:, by dequipping the weapon. :shy:  Also, I'd hate to have one of those lynn's that makes the weeeeeeahh sound -- I'd probably have to kill off my character if I sounded that bad.

(*someone who actually paid for a character-change-voucher to change their voice* because one of my yun's grunted too much...very out of character).

Agreed. i recently gender changed my "main" because I didn't really like any of the male voices. Before, it was passable. but now with the new idles, things get cringey quickly...

• Like 1