Gunslingers the weakest pvp class

qqqq1

Gunslingers are literally the weakest pvp  class. The class it self is literally a backseat class....

I want to find the logic in this ...

A range class with a cd block, no projectile resist ,an escape that has a cast time and can be cancelled why is it they don't have healing skills I mean 5 percent from dark shot is me considering all classes have healing in main skills ...but where's the hp recovery from our shield like how are we suppose to heal ..while desto healing 30 percent hp in 1 Shield phase....summoner heal sf heal wl heal from shieldx3 time distortion  and sanctum. .kfm pull,fm veil and armor ,warden heal spam, bd shield but why gunners don't have any ...gunners have no neutral game ...

Let's say fight start u have like 2hooks for 18 sec within 5 sec those 2 hook gone that hooking skill is not guaranteed. . U left in open .. like all gunner do now is whip line to one side poor thing gotta spam reload for any hooks he can get ... otherwise he's dead meat .

Our block doesn't stun so we literally a dps sponge cake to spam at... 

U can't kill a spin class. .

What amount of damage  can u do I'm your 5sec I frame 

Every other aclass just block and hold f to roll and if he can't tech chase gg

5 hours ago, Psylokke said:

Why don't you try watching some of the good gunner streams, instead of rendering a verdict on the class based on your own inadequate abilities playing the class? This is also known as " learning the game" 

He would rather come here and complain.

True gunner is now hot mess noting now after awaken like other classes. I play pvp all time swing on gunner silver/gold some times I am top 4 some times back to square one xd. The point is gunner heal skills are way lower then other classes and its only main source of dmg is air-combo with can miss a lot. Lots of time this game got bad calculation what skill go first. For exp I cc target and can use skill to up-air it but its fail go in cd and person use evade or escape. Other times I cc and game take so long to process information its cost skill that is in same bar as up-air. Now in pvp fire deal less dmg then shadow but shadow hove clunky animation that don't let you use air-extension some times so bb dmg. Also fighting any spin class is cancer, gunner at start of game is so limited and in most scenarios vs destro who start game with lip on me I have to waist escape and run fast using hook away then he use shield and camp with heal or stun. Also I think the main problem of balance is that person who make class don't have big MS like 90% of players here so they have different statistic then other players. Gunner is good if you live near server with good FPS and MS. Also people who say gunner is not weak in pvp don't play this class and didn't spend so much time on it in pvp as people who did and know what I am talking about.

qqq1, having only played on a gunner for 1.5 years, I agree.  While people like to say it is all you not knowing rotation -- that's bull -- since knowing rotation doesn't change the fact that you only get hooks ever 12s now (vs. 6 in the past), and that your only shield takes forever to recharge, and even an iframe skill is nerfed more on gunner than any other -- including other ranged classes.  I play a FM -- another range class as well, and they get knocked down less, have more speed in battle, and have lower cooldown times than a gunner, yet they both shoot at the same range.  The gunner is made lowest on the excuse that it has a big burst.  That's nice on a boss -- but that sure makes zero diff in PvP -- they can just jump out of the way and the gunner can't shift -- because their bullet storm relies on concentrated fire which can only be maintained on 1 stationary target.  In movement, recovery from knockdown/knockback, in all senses, my gunner is slower than the same character.  Where you really notice the difference is in circling the boss or target -- the gunner has to stop&stand still for a short time to shoot.  When you are doing bullet storm, you can't move when shooting.  That's not true for FM, nor do I see any other class frozen for 2 seconds while others can pin, knock down, or just move out of the way. 

I'm pretty sure I'll never do well in pvp, but for the gunner to be so nerfed in pve as well is obvious personal bias against gunners who in real life, leveled the playing field vs. martial artists, because in real life, you don't see targets dodging bullets that can travel faster than the speed of sound, let alone a stream of them.  If there was a shred of reality in this game, the gunner would be able to lay waste to all of the characters -- except on surprise.  Even that would likely be in the gunners favor in real life, as they take aim with a sniper rifle from impossible distances away.  If they had the same dodge and recovery skills of other classes, even that would not be fatal, but the bias by those who love the mythical powers of martial artists is strong, thus you see it here.  

Watch closely if they introduce archers, who are more limited than gunners in speed of shooting, and distance from target and see if they don't give them some specs exceeding gunners, whereas in real life -- against a gun with a silencer, they would have none.

I think that those in charge of balancing the classes simply dropped the ball. I assume they failed to make a balanced gunner because of the initial view of it, since in early levels, gunner is a very fast killer (most of my gunner early leveling was done using only basic shot and reload, for example). Perhaps they thought that by having a fast ranged weapon, they had to nerf everything else for fear of making it too OP. But sadly they overdid it and nerfed it too much.

Maybe it also has to do with gunner being a derivative of the NPC gun style that Soha, Leerok and even Poharan (when acting as an ally) use. Now I'm not sure if our gunner originated from them, or where each style came from and at what time. But at least I can see they have a few similar animations. Perhaps it worked there because NPCs are always moved by different rules. But for players, it may be harder to make it viable, so more balancing should be done.

This is an example of a player taking a game's horribly-designed and broken PvP system too seriously, which is laughable. I don't mean to derail the point of this topic when I say that, but you've been making horribly-written complaints about how broken classes are, and not many of us can understand what you're saying because you're jumping from one mechanic/ ability to another without further explaining it.

That aside, from what you've posted, let me see if I can understand it.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:04 AM, qqqq1 said:

Gunslingers are literally the weakest pvp  class. The class it self is literally a backseat class....

Using "literally" doesn't make your argument any stronger. It's such an overused term that's tossed around freely that it carries no meaning. Some people don't even use it correctly, as shown here. Don't fall under this crowd.

A range class with a cd block, no projectile resist ,an escape that has a cast time and can be cancelled why is it they don't have healing skills I mean 5 percent from dark shot is me considering all classes have healing in main skills ...but where's the hp recovery from our shield like how are we suppose to heal ..while desto healing 30 percent hp in 1 Shield phase....summoner heal sf heal wl heal from shieldx3 time distortion  and sanctum. .kfm pull,fm veil and armor ,warden heal spam, bd shield but why gunners don't have any ...gunners have no neutral game ...

You heal through damage by having life steal octagonal gems attached to your weapon. All classes in this game can life steal by having these gems alone, so if you don't have them, that's your problem when it comes to why you can't heal through damage.

From what you've said, know that the Gunslinger is a glass cannon class: they aren't tanky nor mobile, but they deal massive amounts of damage. Most of your complaining here involves a lack of healing abilities, but you realize that this class is meant for damage, not sustain, right? Summoner has sustain because it's an ability-primary class that's meant to act as an adaptive spellcaster through both main abilities and pet abilities. Destroyer has sustain because that class is basically a tank; it better have sustain or it's useless. Kung Fu Master has healing abilities because it's a semi-tank, semi-DPS, and kiting class with so many gap closers that without any ability to self-heal through damage, the class would die easily with all the direct confrontation.

You put self-healing abilities on the Gunslinger when it can deal so much more DPS than Force Master and Warlock combined and you're asking for it to be overpowered.

Also, what the hell is "neutral game?"

Let's say fight start u have like 2hooks for 18 sec within 5 sec those 2 hook gone that hooking skill is not guaranteed. . U left in open .. like all gunner do now is whip line to one side poor thing gotta spam reload for any hooks he can get ... otherwise he's dead meat .

Our block doesn't stun so we literally a dps sponge cake to spam at... 

Dude... what the hell does this mean, or where's the context for this?

Again, where's the context to what you're saying? You're just spouting randomness at this point without any background info.

Bottom-line: your points don't make sense @qqqq1. Stop. Just... stop. You're throwing in complaints about a class that apply to a horribly-designed PvP system, and you're taking it too seriously. On top of that, your complaints are poorly-written, which doesn't support your argument.

I agree with him. Purely because gunner can no longer kill in aerials with our blue flame REMOVED from air targets. Gunner has no utility at all in 6s anymore and you cant dispute that fact. Every other class still gets their full assortment of badge buffs and crap but gunner cant even do the one thing it WAS good at.

On 20/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, qqqq1 said:

as FM iam agree so much with this, nerf the deflect stun please... and add CD to it
reduce 2 sec stun to 0.5 sec and make he can deflect once in 6 sec or something

both BD and Destro have 1 hit kill skill, its too much in BG

On 20. 4. 2019 at 12:23 PM, Psylokke said:

Why don't you try watching some of the good gunner streams, instead of rendering a verdict on the class based on your own inadequate abilities playing the class? This is also known as " learning the game" 

I would gladly watch some. Can you send me a link to some stream of gunner who is in top 50 in 1v1 rating in EU? Oh wait... there was no gunner in top 50 for last 3 seasons.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

You heal through damage by having life steal octagonal gems attached to your weapon. All classes in this game can life steal by having these gems alone, so if you don't have them, that's your problem when it comes to why you can't heal through damage.

But some classes get healing on top of the gems.  I'm not sure gunners need that, but the do need better mobility and ability to break holds.  Almost any character gets in a hold on a gunner and they are likely dead.  But a gunner trying BS on someone -- they can just move to the side.  Both bosses and players can jump 50ft (15m).  This makes gunners a melay class -- and they need better defense:   MUCH faster CD's, After you've shot of any of a gunner's main weaps, you are looking at a minute CD, more than enough time for almost any class to take them out.

From what you've said, know that the Gunslinger is a glass cannon class: they aren't tanky nor mobile, but they deal massive amounts of damage.

In 1 direction which is easily avoided.  That's just stupid.  Gunners in BnS, the story and the anime can use areal shooting.  You don't see the gunners jump once then wait 20 seconds before jumping again.  That would just be stupid.  But that's sorta the point -- there is a deep dislike for gunners in the martial arts.  Guns ended martial arts domination of the East.

Most of your complaining here involves a lack of healing abilities, but you realize that this class is meant for damage, not sustain, right? Summoner has sustain because it's an ability-primary class that's meant to act as an adaptive spellcaster through both main abilities and pet abilities. Destroyer has sustain because that class is basically a tank; it better have sustain or it's useless. Kung Fu Master has healing abilities because it's a semi-tank, semi-DPS, and kiting class with so many gap closers that without any ability to self-heal through damage, the class would die easily with all the direct confrontation.

And about 80% of the time in a lower level group, the gunner has to be the tank because 

they pull aggro.  Problem is that no matter how I spec, they are still slow.  Some claim they can tank any of the dungeons with a gunner, and if you don't know how, you don't really know how to play gunner.  That said.  They need healing powers just as much as any of the normal tank classes if only because they WILL pull aggro much of the time; certainly not all the time with a strong tank, but about 30% of the time in a F8/pug group its common enough to regard them as a tank class only because it happens...not that they necessarily want it.

You put self-healing abilities on the Gunslinger when it can deal so much more DPS than Force Master and Warlock combined and you're asking for it to be overpowered.

Then why do FM's and Warlocks regularly out-DPS me by the end of any battle and fairly often even on bursts.  If they have the ping, my DPS is worthless.  Lately with all the performance

problems BnS is showing, gunners get hit disproportionately hard.  Go take a look at my longgui pics -- I'm shooting, but it doesn't even register on a loaded server -- instead I get kicked at the end for not getting in any shots.  But clearly, I am.  Warlock, Warden, FM, KFM -- all of them outDPS a gunner of the same level except in the 1st few seconds.  After that -- remember they are the nerfed class -- devs had to add AC, to entice groups to invite them, because the burst is worthless on bosses with high hits and battles that go on for a while.

Dude... what the hell does this mean, or where's the context for this?

Funny, I got what he was saying.  Maybe you should try playing a GS main.

Again, where's the context to what you're saying? You're just spouting randomness at this point without any background info.

His background info is his experience.  What's your Background in knowing about gunners,

now with all the nerfs and perf problems?

Bottom-line: your points don't make sense @qqqq1. Stop. Just... stop. You're throwing in complaints about a class that apply to a horribly-designed PvP system, and you're taking it too seriously. On top of that, your complaints are poorly-written, which doesn't support your argument.

His complaints are his experience.  He doesn't have to be an expert writer to relate that.  Anyone who know has been on the internet for any length of time knows that complaining about someone's writing and spelling style is what people do when they can't argue their points.  Give up.  You are attacking his writing and how he is saying it.  You aren't limiting yourself to debate on his opinions.  You can't argue his experience, because it's what he is experiencing.  Just because you don't have the same experience is no reasons to go off on his communication style.

Stop attacking @qqqq1 lol. Any way topic get out of main focus. 
Topic is about gunner preform-enc in pvp so don't mix it with pve and gems. In pve you don't need any heal on gunner as gems + auto attack regain yr heal supper fast. In pvp we have pre-set states with mean there is no gear related, talking about 1v1,3v3, not BG with is pure broken.
So in pvp 1v1 or 3v3 if you didn't play gunner don't add you 5 cents here @Snowyamur as you clear don't play pvp on daily basic.
Gunner problems:

1.Have to kit from one side to arena to another one just so got some hooks and skill cds down.
2. If some one is presistant on your back with spamable dmg you just drop dead as your 5x resist skill is down in 1sec.
3. Gunner block on skill 1 have 6sec cd and lose counter/stun with updates so its only give 1 sec resist if some one make it proc. Also KFM/BD/DES/BM have op cc skill that pull or stun you and ignore blocks.

4. Gunner main dmg is airbound if you fail to lunch some one couse lag or slow click or miss click you back to point 1.
5. Shadow and Fire Tab burst skill will kill you instead as they make you stand still or drain you chi.
6. Sky Hook its bugy some times you want to land automatic to ground and its keep you in air with let other class to air bound you.
7. RMB prime gunner dmg easy hit counter and get in to extra stun with classes that already swim in cc and cc locks.
8. Don't think ''Alpha Call'' work for other classes in 3v3.
9. Some times when you use air lift skill, skills that share some skill bar can proc instead.
10. In pvp Shadow hits harder over Fire but Shadow prime RMB have clunky animation with coses fps drop and lags with equal fail combos.

Also can't wait for archer to come out and over run / over dps / over heal gunner with arrow and bow vs gun and bullets game logics ???

Gunner had unique skill that allow him for second escape ''Alpha Call'' now BM have second escape to and don't need to use any pre skill logic of balance. LOL