Sign in to follow this  
wefhqweig

Why is the Marketplace Still Not Fixed?

It's been a full week, we just had maintenance and we still can't search through F5 like normal, seriously?

If you mean using the search bar in F5, I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I'm not sure what aspect of the search seems "broken" based on what you said here.

4 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

If you mean using the search bar in F5, I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I'm not sure what aspect of the search seems "broken" based on what you said here.

It's not fixed. Neither me, nor a few of my friends and clanmates can quickly search for items the normal way we used to(prior to the 4/10 update). Have to use exact search for most items, and items with an apostrophe like Sealed Hive Queen's Husk, cannot be searched for at all unless you filter threw all items.

Hanuku   

Yeah, it's still borked, some common search terms still return zero hits regardless of how many items from that very search are for sale. You still have to search manually for items as common as soulstones, for example... So yeah, please fix.

I tried the search option for the F5 Marketplace option and can confirm it's broken still. I see what you mean now...

Shouteha   

You can click the Exact Match box before searching.  It will search most of the item, not all. 

Cyan   

Our team is currently working to get it fixed. Unfortunately these things can be tricky and not easily fixed. We will let you all know as soon as it's fixed.