Starcaller RNG Box

Grimoir

• NCSOFT

Hi all,

1 hour ago, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

there was no change to the event — just to this article on our website. We are investigating an issue were the grade descriptions (e.g. A10, C01, etc.) are different across the languages, which is why the information on the website wouldn't match. To avoid confusion we've removed this part of the table. This error happened due to a change of the aforementioned descriptions in the last minute, which unfortunately did not carry over to the German, French and Brazilian Portuguese localization. The colour coding (blue = normal, purple = rare, orange = legendary) itself still reflects the rarity of the pouches as it is supposed to in all languages just fine, so no difference there.

We are sorry for the confusion this may have caused. We will keep you posted.

we were able to identify the issue and are going to update the news article accordingly in the next minutes. Here's the proper description of the pouches in all languages in the meantime:

• Blue = Normal = C01-C26
  • Purple = Rare = B01-B23
  • Orange = Legendary = A01-A11

If you are encountering different descriptions than these, please make sure keep your game files always up-to-date. 

2 hours ago, Baskerville said:

Hi all,

there was no change to the event — just to this article on our website. We are investigating an issue were the grade descriptions (e.g. A10, C01, etc.) are different across the languages, which is why the information on the website wouldn't match. To avoid confusion we've removed this part of the table. This error happened due to a change of the aforementioned descriptions in the last minute, which unfortunately did not carry over to the German, French and Brazilian Portuguese localization. The colour coding (blue = normal, purple = rare, orange = legendary) itself still reflects the rarity of the pouches as it is supposed to in all languages just fine, so no difference there.

We are sorry for the confusion this may have caused. We will keep you posted.

Everyone makes mistakes. As long as one learns from them, that's the benefit.

Thanks for the update @Baskerville.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Pimboli said:

I so agree with that, it's a form of scam but as long as it's presented as a legitimate kind of business and as long as it's done with our own consent, the "scam aspect" of it all will remain obscured.

When you love a game and want to enjoy it to the fullest, it's not always easy not to give in to the temptation of buying a few boxes. 

I bought 20 of them to try and see. But those HM coins I bought with ingame gold and ddidnt really care. Ofc I got nothing special but I dont complain cuz I already expected it.  Trove actually is a gold sink and looses you money. It cheaper to buy mats from marketplace.