The Real Issue With This Event

Inundated

I've heard far too many times over the past week that this event is "designed for whales."

That's not true. In fact it's literally not designed for NA/EU at all.

Some of you may have realized already that this event came out in Korea last November.

NOVEMBER.

Korea had already gotten the level 60 raid, ET (or Temple of Succession here). They had access to ET badges and necklaces. Furthermore Korea already had an entire soul and heart path ahead of us upon getting this event. Your average Korean player could easily do this event because they had access to more gear.

The problem is that this event was never nerfed for NA/EU.

The bosses in both Ring of Reckoning and Desolate Mausoleum / Burning Mausoleum have the exact same HP values as they did in Korea, when Koreans were significantly more geared on average than those in NA/EU. We weren't meant to do the dungeon with our gear.

So, instead of being mad about the event being specifically designed for whales, you should actually be mad that NCWest didn't balance the content for NA/EU before bringing it here, enabling only top-gear players to clear it.

• Like 1

Oh so you mean ncwest was actually looking  out for the little guy and at least made the main part of the event doable by the lesser geared? Not sarcasm by the way. They should have left it at 900+ million hp for DM so I can lap up more tears.

• Like 1

Oh thank you so much for putting light into my wonders.I really could not understand what would be a reason for them to make an event that quite of mid players won't benefit on .I have decent gear ,decent ping all good -yet not enough dps to kill that turtle even if i craft the weapon.I think thats not normal at all .As I think,this game is not taking care of enough ,or the feed back of population really reaches late on devs ? I have no ideea why,yet I hope they will fix this for us .Have a nice day!

51 minutes ago, Nanology said:

Wow, can't believe people are still crying about this event. LOL

#NeverForgetValentine'sEvent2018

I was actually saddened there wasnt another event like that this year. I actually enjoyed it.  Spent alot of moments pvping.

57 minutes ago, CastielSeven said:

I was actually saddened there wasnt another event like that this year. I actually enjoyed it.  Spent alot of moments pvping.

And get a useless skin item that you cannot even apply it on your Heart. Glad that I skipped and sell all wheel items, which gave me some hearty gold :3

Well, if we count the bloomwhatever box that opens up in stages as a part of this event, I can say not everything is bad. I got a decent outfit from the stage 10 box (and a bunch of consumables, exp and mats from all other boxes), and for the first time, they gave me choices on what outfit to pick there. So yeah, there's bad in this event, but we shouldn't forget there were freebies on the side.