Miss Fortune

Moon Refuge quest as 10th daily challenge.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A Mid-Bummer Night's Dream  --- the daily quest from Moon Refuge.

 

This will help beginners, mid-level players, alt-chars alike. Making this one a daily helps them gear up faster everyday and helps with their accessories in the long run be it pvp or pve.

 

 

unknown.png

 

Completing daily and getting Moonlight Bud currency would be a sweet deal. Let's make this happen Thank you!

 

Edited by Miss Fortune
format

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

In all honesty it should not be a daily challenge. simply because if someone does not ant to do it just from their own initiative, forcing them to do it by making it a daily challenge is dumb.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

In all honesty it should not be a daily challenge. simply because if someone does not ant to do it just from their own initiative, forcing them to do it by making it a daily challenge is dumb.  

Then that's a problem they have with themselves, not the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
11 hours ago, Grimoir said:

In all honesty it should not be a daily challenge. simply because if someone does not ant to do it just from their own initiative, forcing them to do it by making it a daily challenge is dumb.  

It is always better to have more than less options to do something. If anything, it would benefit new players.

 

It is like Koldrak's quest being part of daily challenges one year ago. If you can do Koldrak, you save yourself like a few minutes of running another dungeon to fulfill the quota. If not, you still have other dungeons to run with. You lose nothing here. It is just a matter of conveniences that differ between people.

 

I don't even mind if they add the daily quests in Windrest  to Daily Challenge. Honestly, areas like Windrest should be a bit more common due to how relaxing it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they decide to go with this I just hope they add more channels (triple would be nice).  Especially with the merge coming.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

If they decide to go with this I just hope they add more channels (triple would be nice).  Especially with the merge coming.  

shouldn't be worried on this as channel seems to be automatically added when certain threshold is reached.  The concern is of course people wanting to be "taxied" to certain channel. This is what apparently causing the overcrowding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

It is always better to have more than less options to do something. If anything, it would benefit new players.

 

It is like Koldrak's quest being part of daily challenges one year ago. If you can do Koldrak, you save yourself like a few minutes of running another dungeon to fulfill the quota. If not, you still have other dungeons to run with. You lose nothing here. It is just a matter of conveniences that differ between people.

 

I don't even mind if they add the daily quests in Windrest  to Daily Challenge. Honestly, areas like Windrest should be a bit more common due to how relaxing it is.

Well yeah, and it would help me with my alts aswel to complete the daily challenge faster and easier but idk, i still think a second easy co0mpletion should not be there. there is already the basin quest. If the daily challenges are made so easy they cant be called challenges anymore. Might aswel call them daily freebies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dlacik   
11 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

shouldn't be worried on this as channel seems to be automatically added when certain threshold is reached.  The concern is of course people wanting to be "taxied" to certain channel. This is what apparently causing the overcrowding.

That's not a problem. There are two limits for number of ppl in channel. When the soft limit is reached, the new incoming people are sent to other channel and you can't change into the channel by yourself. But the party members are still allowed to join party leader's channel (that's what "taxi" uses). When hard limit is reached noone can join the channel so even taxi won't work anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nanology   

I think its a good idea to do this quest on your own on a daily basis, but I see no need for this to be part of the daily challenge. F8 has been really slow since the gold nerf, as there is little incentive to run basic dungeons outside of daily challenge. Players should be encouraged to run more dungeons instead of content that can be done solo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nanology said:

I think its a good idea to do this quest on your own on a daily basis, but I see no need for this to be part of the daily challenge. F8 has been really slow since the gold nerf, as there is little incentive to run basic dungeons outside of daily challenge. Players should be encouraged to run more dungeons instead of content that can be done solo.

Not everyone like solo contents. I myself refrain doing any solo dungeons, despite that they give hearty unnerfed gold rewards compared to running a group dungeon with nerfed gold. Cuz if I want to play things solo, I will just play offline game instead. So unless I'm utterly lazy, I will camp in F8 for group activities, cuz it is more fun that way. Also, F8 will never run out of people running dungeons unless this server really dies and have less than 10,000 rooms per week.

 

However, someone prefers to solo in their own pace instead, so it is nicer for them to give them alternative way to play following the playstyle they want, while still complete the quota and not facing challenging solo bosses. Also, about daily in Moon Refuse, it is actually have some grouping for faster killing quest mobs, as you will occasionally see Spider group on faction chat, which recruits people for this.

 

It is like pvpers have their own set of pvp quests that count toward daily challenges.

Edited by Kozuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now