Make unusable dungeon rewards, always, at least, tradeable within account.

Astarae

This some how ended up in bug reports -- but was meant to be in general discussion. 

For items I can't use on the character I am playing on (outfits+ accessories being prime possibilities for this), it seems they should automatically, at least, be tradeable to other characters on my account, though in general it would be nice if they were just 'tradeable', period.  If they are dungeon rewards, let me get some reward from them -- and this most often applies to duplicate clothing I'd like on another character, but sometimes accessories that i can't use, as well.

tnx

p.s. -- this is dumb: "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 20 seconds before submitting.".  Should allow edits to be done instantly.

Edited by Astarae
'edits within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 2

Wouldn't it be better / easier to just ask them to make the wardrobe account bound? Considering costume collections now give stats, it does sound a bit ridiculous to farm them over and over on every single character.

• Like 1

Add to this a minor inconvenience. When I used the free lv 60 voucher from the past event on a new character, it gave me some outfits. Two of them were the bamboo guard and blackram uniforms. BUT, they left the quests to get them intact. And when I did them, that's where I noted that these uniforms cannot be sold or deleted. That's two permanent inventory slots I can't use anymore...

Other than that, yeah. Some quest/dungeon outfits should become account tradeable. Not sure if others would like it if all of them were, but they were after all earned by that player. Sure, would be odd at first to see a level 5 running around wearing a ravenfall outfit, but whatevs...

Edited by Hanuku

• NCSOFT

Greetings Hanuku,

The costume duplicates being stuck in your inventory is a known issue. Please submit a ticket to our Support team and they can remove them for you to free up those spaces. Simply click the Support tab above to create your ticket.

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Hanuku,

The costume duplicates being stuck in your inventory is a known issue. Please submit a ticket to our Support team and they can remove them for you to free up those spaces. Simply click the Support tab above to create your ticket.

Hey. Thanks for the heads up.

9 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Hanuku,

But please note -- the base note here is talking about getting duplicate rewards from a dungeon that they already have that other characters on their account _don't_ have.  There would be little duplication of that sort if such items could be sent to other characters on one's account, at the very least.  Of course it would always be nice to be able to sell duplicates on the market as, in most cases, they aren't worn because the player already has the item.  

Why not just distribute all dungeon rewards that way -- if it is a cosmetic item the player already has, then give to them 'sealed' and allow them to dispose of it anywhere.  But if not that...then at least to other players on account.

tnx,

-a