FPS issue

NamKyuu

Okay, I just started getting back into BNS and I've been having trouble with my fps. I asked a friend to help because it was always 1-5 fps. We got it up to 15-30 fps and it was enough for me to play the game without a lot of lag. But when I started doing raids and parties it would freeze on me on joint attacks for 3 minutes and then crashes some times. I have tried everything to help fix it but I can't get over 20-30 fps.  My specs are: GPU Intel(R) HD Graphics 620, CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU@ 2.50GHz  on a 64-bit client 

Can my game not run as smoothly as I want it to with my specs?

9 hours ago, NamKyuu said:

Okay, I just started getting back into BNS and I've been having trouble with my fps. I asked a friend to help because it was always 1-5 fps. We got it up to 15-30 fps and it was enough for me to play the game without a lot of lag. But when I started doing raids and parties it would freeze on me on joint attacks for 3 minutes and then crashes some times. I have tried everything to help fix it but I can't get over 20-30 fps.  My specs are: GPU Intel(R) HD Graphics 620, CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU@ 2.50GHz  on a 64-bit client 

Can my game not run as smoothly as I want it to with my specs?

On top of what Snowyamur said, you don't have a dedicated GPU something like Geforce 900 series, GTX 1000 2000 series for example, your CPU is 2 cores 4 threads with 3.1Ghz max which can also limit your performance if you run other things at the same time, so it's not a gaming laptop.

Getting a gaming laptop will definitely help.

You may argue "Hey, I can still play games on this laptop, like league of legends for example." Sure, may be you can but does not change the fact it is not a gaming laptop. (MMOs are more demanding than LoL) I can play minesweeper on a 10 year old computer does not mean I can play league either.

As stated previously, the game is just horribly optimized and even people with mid to top tier systems may have problems managing fps in this game without messing with a bunch of settings. The game is very CPU dependent and on a single core, so there's not much you can do about that right now without updating your system. under graphics>advanced settings, try ticking the "Optimized for combat" box and setting everything to 1 with all the special effects and anti-aliasing disabled. Maybe give bns buddy a try if you haven't already and see if that helps with running your game more smoothly.

The only way to fix the long screen freeze during join-attacks is to go to your game settings and untick the "Use reflex context guide" box. This should solve one of your problems at least.