Listen your voice please.

Reyals

4 hours ago, RavTH said:

So what if you can get those pvp accessories, no matter what you have in 6v6 you will get disintegrated by people that have already the 1 shot soul(long cd), what's the point of that? Might aswell make 6v6 with max gear already since that's their goal here is to make a 1 shoot battles that doesn't involve any skill whatsoever, it's just stupid.

The server I played on was Jinsoyun and I left because it's easy to realized that the game state is in critical condition. F8 Dungeon Lobby is all about Raid Gear/DPS than Skill or Brain and 6v6 is how much visa cards you used on the last trove or rng boxes. I played long enough to know that even if I would come back now nothing would change, what I would come back and do the same thing over again, farm dungeons gear up and still be undergeared for raids and 6v6 because that's how bad the game is now.

The game was good when Silverfrost Patch and BT Patch was but then after that they should no longer rise attack power of the gear, it's nice to have more attack power but 1million dps or more is an overkill.

It seems there is no reasoning with you. You say you can't catch up gear wise, but you can. You say pvp stuff is locked behind gated pve content but it isn't. You try to pvp vs players with pvp gear and even with the long cooldown soul, I'm sorry but no one one shots me, Gunners still try but know when they plan to burst, a timely placed iframe or  in my case petal toss removed that burst from my train of thought. Other classes try as well which many can but if you play each, learn how they handle, you know what to expect when fighting them and adjust accordingly. The gear also helps, with high enough critical defense, piercing and the like no one will one shot you unless of course they are in the new tier gear and completely maxed out which still brings to my mind, they need to look into balancing.

It just seems like your jaded. Again I did point out about raids, your meant to do them with the previous tier of gear in order to progress, it is the community that sets limits on such things.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

On 4/18/2019 at 4:28 PM, RavTH said:

Asking for TT gear to get TT gear is just absurd made requirement by the people that don't know how the requirements work in this game. Take a look at NS it used to 700-750+ then it spiked to 850/950+ because of enrage timer and story provided you with that which is fine, but now you need 1.2k because of what? People set up stupid requirements, I don't say that getting 1.2k is hard but asking for 1.2k for NS is just a joke...

You actually want to know why the requirement went up like that? Elitist people? No. Those requirement skyrocket because of trove and Hongmoon Credit Card users that don't know the game. Ever wondered why Ransack Treasury and Shadowmoor were not multi run once they came out? I sure know. I ran them. 80% of the people are trap as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and don't know any mechs. I STILL encounter people that don't even know Shadowmoor has Spawn, Curse and Cut mech. I STILL encounter people that do not understand Dreamsong Theater and I also encounter people that do not understand Amara whole area line of sight. 
Bear in mind, those people that I am talking about are Aransu 9+ people. Of course I expect a raven 3 to not know Shadowmoor but Aransu 9?? With max soul?? What do you think people as dungeon leader will do? if Aransu 9 people are traps you expect anyone with less gear to be any better? No you don't.
Is this way of thinking toxic? Yes it is, this way of thinking is what ruins the game for new people. But look at NCSofts approach. More and more cash event, less and less mechs. I can understand nerfing old content. But we already got at least 2 TT nerfs. I even think our "original" version of TT was a KR nerfed one. Yes Korea has ET but we don't and as much we pushing towards it our Endgame content still got nerfed twice. 

I used to run trains with complete F8 groups. But I grew tired of it. I am not here to wipe 7 times in a normal dungeon (Not even hardmode) because 4 of my party members are 3 day old accounts. The only time you see me post on F8 with no requirement is because me and my friend can 2 man all the way up to St with RST as exception. 

Want another example? We can definitely agree that Skybreak Spire is now old content. So my friends and I are doing weeklies together (8 people). And each set contains 2 mains and rest are alts.(Some just do 80k dps). I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing get request of people to whisper them when I recruit BT because their party couldn't clear Stage 3 and 4. STAGE 3 AND 4 BT!!! All our mains got the speed achievement with 2 mains and 6 alts. (Most of the mains were Aransu 9 only). This is how bad our community is in terms of learning mechs. Nobody watchs them, nobody reads them, all people want to do is Pew Pew Pew I got big D**k DPS. 

Edited by Aztael
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

It seems there is no reasoning with you. You say you can't catch up gear wise, but you can. You say pvp stuff is locked behind gated pve content but it isn't. You try to pvp vs players with pvp gear and even with the long cooldown soul, I'm sorry but no one one shots me, Gunners still try but know when they plan to burst, a timely placed iframe or  in my case petal toss removed that burst from my train of thought. Other classes try as well which many can but if you play each, learn how they handle, you know what to expect when fighting them and adjust accordingly. The gear also helps, with high enough critical defense, piercing and the like no one will one shot you unless of course they are in the new tier gear and completely maxed out which still brings to my mind, they need to look into balancing.

It just seems like your jaded. Again I did point out about raids, your meant to do them with the previous tier of gear in order to progress, it is the community that sets limits on such things.

I don't know what 6v6 luck you have to not be on losing team for the majority of time but Skill does not help anymore in 6v6 if I can tech chase cc lock and do damage to someone that will heal over time cause of the new bs pet before that happens other guy will 1 shoot me regardless of my gear or my pvp skills/experience from the past. I used to be arena player back in 45patch I've spend always my day in arena refilling my 20k zen beans cap couple of times by doing 1v1 and tags and trust me the pvp in 6v6 is not pvp but a simple 1 shoot simluator as I said before it's pointless to repeat this but 6v6 is not balanced and the pvp gear is locked by pve content (accessory wise) and we all do know that they need to look into balancing but it's been what? a year 2 years now and still tehy havent done anything about? Because they simply don't care about 6v6 pvp as long as them p2w whales can show off their gear and flex on people because gear matters there mostly, there been some matches I do agree that I could win due to positions and shifting bases for WWV, Novacore and Beluga but now that's not possible brcause you will get 1 shooted no matter what gear you go in there because as I said again the balance does not exist in 6v6 and 6v6 content is not a pvp content it's a pve content purely you need PvE gear to get your PvP gear to go 6v6 "PvP".

16 hours ago, Aztael said:

You actually want to know why the requirement went up like that? Elitist people? No. Those requirement skyrocket because of trove and Hongmoon Credit Card users that don't know the game. Ever wondered why Ransack Treasury and Shadowmoor were not multi run once they came out? I sure know. I ran them. 80% of the people are trap as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and don't know any mechs. I STILL encounter people that don't even know Shadowmoor has Spawn, Curse and Cut mech. I STILL encounter people that do not understand Dreamsong Theater and I also encounter people that do not understand Amara whole area line of sight. 
Bear in mind, those people that I am talking about are Aransu 9+ people. Of course I expect a raven 3 to not know Shadowmoor but Aransu 9?? With max soul?? What do you think people as dungeon leader will do? if Aransu 9 people are traps you expect anyone with less gear to be any better? No you don't.
Is this way of thinking toxic? Yes it is, this way of thinking is what ruins the game for new people. But look at NCSofts approach. More and more cash event, less and less mechs. I can understand nerfing old content. But we already got at least 2 TT nerfs. I even think our "original" version of TT was a KR nerfed one. Yes Korea has ET but we don't and as much we pushing towards it our Endgame content still got nerfed twice. 

I used to run trains with complete F8 groups. But I grew tired of it. I am not here to wipe 7 times in a normal dungeon (Not even hardmode) because 4 of my party members are 3 day old accounts. The only time you see me post on F8 with no requirement is because me and my friend can 2 man all the way up to St with RST as exception. 

Want another example? We can definitely agree that Skybreak Spire is now old content. So my friends and I are doing weeklies together (8 people). And each set contains 2 mains and rest are alts.(Some just do 80k dps). I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing get request of people to whisper them when I recruit BT because their party couldn't clear Stage 3 and 4. STAGE 3 AND 4 BT!!! All our mains got the speed achievement with 2 mains and 6 alts. (Most of the mains were Aransu 9 only). This is how bad our community is in terms of learning mechs. Nobody watchs them, nobody reads them, all people want to do is Pew Pew Pew I got big D**k DPS. 

I could give you another example the new dungeons we get now are purely about dps only max gear sb/bb blah blah now unlike we had Sundered Nexusu, Ebondare Citadel, Desolate Tomb and Naryu Foundry+Sanctum required you to do way more.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

I don't know what 6v6 luck you have to not be on losing team for the majority of time but Skill does not help anymore in 6v6 if I can tech chase cc lock and do damage to someone that will heal over time cause of the new bs pet before that happens other guy will 1 shoot me regardless of my gear or my pvp skills/experience from the past. I used to be arena player back in 45patch I've spend always my day in arena refilling my 20k zen beans cap couple of times by doing 1v1 and tags and trust me the pvp in 6v6 is not pvp but a simple 1 shoot simluator as I said before it's pointless to repeat this but 6v6 is not balanced and the pvp gear is locked by pve content (accessory wise) and we all do know that they need to look into balancing but it's been what? a year 2 years now and still tehy havent done anything about? Because they simply don't care about 6v6 pvp as long as them p2w whales can show off their gear and flex on people because gear matters there mostly, there been some matches I do agree that I could win due to positions and shifting bases for WWV, Novacore and Beluga but now that's not possible brcause you will get 1 shooted no matter what gear you go in there because as I said again the balance does not exist in 6v6 and 6v6 content is not a pvp content it's a pve content purely you need PvE gear to get your PvP gear to go 6v6 "PvP".

Ok so let me get this straight, 6 vs 6 is not pvp content but pve content? Seriously, you got me confused by your wording and spelling. Also, sure you have to do some pve to get pvp gear but who cares? If you want to pvp and do it correctly using the gear that is for pvp, then suck it up and do it. Also, please tell me your not trying to pve 6 vs 6 using items you would inside dungeons and expect to not to be killed easily? I'm sure that isn't what your saying but by not listing your gear when your being one shot or even mentioning who one shot you, their gear comparison or even class...seems fishy unless of course your are trying to do pvp w/ pve gear then that is the issue right there. Also, don't expect to compete with whales at least at first until you get your gear up to par which now a days means Dragon Forge min. hellion pvp accessories maxed and at least Ivory or Nova Soul Shield with proper primers.

As for your other comment, I can count more mechanics in say Brood Chamber then the dungeons you listed. Also, have you tried challenge mode at all?

On 21/04/2019 at 6:47 PM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Ok so let me get this straight, 6 vs 6 is not pvp content but pve content? Seriously, you got me confused by your wording and spelling. Also, sure you have to do some pve to get pvp gear but who cares? If you want to pvp and do it correctly using the gear that is for pvp, then suck it up and do it. Also, please tell me your not trying to pve 6 vs 6 using items you would inside dungeons and expect to not to be killed easily? I'm sure that isn't what your saying but by not listing your gear when your being one shot or even mentioning who one shot you, their gear comparison or even class...seems fishy unless of course your are trying to do pvp w/ pve gear then that is the issue right there. Also, don't expect to compete with whales at least at first until you get your gear up to par which now a days means Dragon Forge min. hellion pvp accessories maxed and at least Ivory or Nova Soul Shield with proper primers.

As for your other comment, I can count more mechanics in say Brood Chamber then the dungeons you listed. Also, have you tried challenge mode at all?

It seems like you don't understand what 6v6 is right now and why it's bad.
========THIS IS AN EXAMPLE=========
I have for example 320k hp my pvp attack power is 1.4k my my pvp defense is 4-5k and I am in 1700 queue with DF 6 and decent gems including ruby stun for pvp. I have knowledge of  every match up against my class, I do all the combos techasing anything that's possible to make my enemy trying not to move, but the damage I do does not compromise with what I would want to achieve.
=================
I am damaging him yes, I am making his life harder yes, but can I kill them before someone comes in and jumps me? No, Why? Because they have better GEAR than me, How? Not including the maxed pet locked by P2W Wall but also they happen to have PvE gear to get BETTER PvP Gear which is obtainable from a PvE content like the Dens of Acient or whatever it's name was and primers which are raid locked. Also have you heard there are new psyche soulshields coming? Yeah it's PvE Gated too so there you go again.
Now you mentioned something stupid here "If you want to pvp and do it correctly using the gear that isfor pvp, then suck it up and do it."
I am not sure what's in your mind but that's not how it works, if you have a PvP Gear you do PvP right? Right then why do you need PvE gear to get PvP Gear to begin with? You wont be able to answer that question is it's the games fault for making it that way, the game wants you to do PvE mainly and PvP as a side thing but still you probably still don't understand and denying yourself in delusion that you need PvP Gear to get to that side PvP thing (gear only not arena).

Now about that 6v6 is a PvE content you don't understand nor get that too but it's all about damage now not skill or how good you were, all you need to have is damage that's why it's called 6v6 PvE content and not PvP for some people that play or played the game.
Also you mentioned primers which are locked by raids so there you go PvE locked PvP gear.

I didn't tried Brood Chamber so I can't judge you but the dungeons still require less effort that's why you see people looking for BB/SB/1.3k or more idk because all you need is damage nowadays to just ignore phases and what not, and no I haven't tried challange mode I had offer from friend but I was hoping to do it with clan mates but they quit the game.

Now if you're going to say again that all you need is hellion pvp gear and ivory/nova core soulshields with df weapon to compete in 6v6 you are wrong, What you need is to spend all your gold on high tier pet and then you have no gold to upgrade the rest of the gear unless you trove/rng box/swipe and have some jewels behind then yes but f2p player that's where you stop.
MAYBE if you would have that gear BEFORE there was the new pvp gear,  new gems and weapon then you could probably do some damage (really depends on what soul you have and how much piercing and gems etc...)

also I am not going to mention this dyed gems or what ever they are called but people use those in 6v6 too and I saw their extra stats and also they are locked by huge P2W wall that is not easy to come by.

As I said before the game is using the P2W distance/gap between F2P is like 2-3 years of grinding. Unless you yolo your entire gold on Windrest pouches and happen to have 50k gold then maybe you can reach to 1 year grinding gap.

I might have made some mistakes or what not but you probably understand now that this game is beyond saving.

Edited by RavTH
why am I still here? ugh

RavTH’s points are pretty valid for 6v6 when it comes to accesories, to get the current best pvp gear you do need to do pve.  PvP gear should really be more locked behind PvP not PvE.  I do believe it would be advantages to have another set of PvP gear set behind PvP materials, but don’t let it switch to a PvE build, this way people can’t by pass the PvE content with gathering mats through daily dash/shackle island. (Keep current gear to allow PvE players an option to enter into PvP too at a cost)

One other problem I noticed with PvP equipment is the choice between Bloodstones and incineration/Vengeance Stones.  Due to shear quantity to get the gear with these stones you will be skipping out on a lot of Bloodstones which could be being used to help upgrade your accesories/pet.  I would of really liked it if they gave both Vengeance/Incineration stone with Bloodstones.  This would stream line it to allow for easier upgrading into PvP specific gear and not needing to deviate to much into PvE. 

4 hours ago, RavTH said:

It seems like you don't understand what 6v6 is right now and why it's bad.
========THIS IS AN EXAMPLE=========
I have for example 320k hp my pvp attack power is 1.4k my my pvp defense is 4-5k and I am in 1700 queue with DF 6 and decent gems including ruby stun for pvp. I have knowledge of  every match up against my class, I do all the combos techasing anything that's possible to make my enemy trying not to move, but the damage I do does not compromise with what I would want to achieve.
=================
I am damaging him yes, I am making his life harder yes, but can I kill them before someone comes in and jumps me? No, Why? Because they have better GEAR than me, How? Not including the maxed pet locked by P2W Wall but also they happen to have PvE gear to get BETTER PvP Gear which is obtainable from a PvE content like the Dens of Acient or whatever it's name was and primers which are raid locked. Also have you heard there are new psyche soulshields coming? Yeah it's PvE Gated too so there you go again.
Now you mentioned something stupid here "If you want to pvp and do it correctly using the gear that isfor pvp, then suck it up and do it."
I am not sure what's in your mind but that's not how it works, if you have a PvP Gear you do PvP right? Right then why do you need PvE gear to get PvP Gear to begin with? You wont be able to answer that question is it's the games fault for making it that way, the game wants you to do PvE mainly and PvP as a side thing but still you probably still don't understand and denying yourself in delusion that you need PvP Gear to get to that side PvP thing (gear only not arena).

Now about that 6v6 is a PvE content you don't understand nor get that too but it's all about damage now not skill or how good you were, all you need to have is damage that's why it's called 6v6 PvE content and not PvP for some people that play or played the game.
Also you mentioned primers which are locked by raids so there you go PvE locked PvP gear.

I didn't tried Brood Chamber so I can't judge you but the dungeons still require less effort that's why you see people looking for BB/SB/1.3k or more idk because all you need is damage nowadays to just ignore phases and what not, and no I haven't tried challange mode I had offer from friend but I was hoping to do it with clan mates but they quit the game.

Now if you're going to say again that all you need is hellion pvp gear and ivory/nova core soulshields with df weapon to compete in 6v6 you are wrong, What you need is to spend all your gold on high tier pet and then you have no gold to upgrade the rest of the gear unless you trove/rng box/swipe and have some jewels behind then yes but f2p player that's where you stop.
MAYBE if you would have that gear BEFORE there was the new pvp gear,  new gems and weapon then you could probably do some damage (really depends on what soul you have and how much piercing and gems etc...)

also I am not going to mention this dyed gems or what ever they are called but people use those in 6v6 too and I saw their extra stats and also they are locked by huge P2W wall that is not easy to come by.

As I said before the game is using the P2W distance/gap between F2P is like 2-3 years of grinding. Unless you yolo your entire gold on Windrest pouches and happen to have 50k gold then maybe you can reach to 1 year grinding gap.

I might have made some mistakes or what not but you probably understand now that this game is beyond saving.

No primers are locked behind raids, sure you can argue the fact it requires raid material like raven king feathers, hive queen wings and so on but you can get those freely from weeklies since your only required 40 per full set of primers, which will only take a few weeks. Use events for pet pods which to be honest is far less to upgrade then your soul, the new talisman, heart. It is about 80-90g per pet pod on market for my server at least which isn't too crazy. I will give you credit about pointing out the merged gems which yea they give better stats. I think your also forgetting about the pschye which add stats to all of your accessories which you can not only earn via doing battlegrounds, shackle island, crafting bloodstone to exchange for them.

Sorry I do most of my events and focus on 1 item at a time in order to speed up the process. Right now, it might not be too effective for the item I focus on but it saves me a ton of gold so I can catch up even if it is only slightly. I mean think of it this way over the course of a 30 day event I can obtain easily enough Vials or pet packs in order to do a few levels but right now just not focused on my soul/aura.

The dungeons you listed in your one post require no effort anymore let alone comparing the old ways to a new dungeon like brood chamber which still holds more mechanics then all of them renders that mute. Not to mention challenge mode which gives you points for not trying to burst it down, do the mechanics properly and avoiding damage and the like.

And yes, I have my pvp gear, not completely maxed out but pretty close. I have it pscyhed to the max, fused the soul shield to max w/ primers what of it? I've been asking myself the same question and to why your still here since clearly your not having fun. Sorry but I guess I'm just a different kind of gamer then you are which there is nothing wrong with that. I play games like these and yes 9 times out of 10 as a free player and accomplish more then most because I plan out, focus and put a ton of effort just because it gives me pride to see myself succeed where others much like yourself say you will fail or will fall short. I'm sorry but this will be my last reply in this thread because honestly, your depressing.

31 minutes ago, Nihilu said:

RavTH’s points are pretty valid for 6v6 when it comes to accesories, to get the current best pvp gear you do need to do pve.  PvP gear should really be more locked behind PvP not PvE.  I do believe it would be advantages to have another set of PvP gear set behind PvP materials, but don’t let it switch to a PvE build, this way people can’t by pass the PvE content with gathering mats through daily dash/shackle island. (Keep current gear to allow PvE players an option to enter into PvP too at a cost)

One other problem I noticed with PvP equipment is the choice between Bloodstones and incineration/Vengeance Stones.  Due to shear quantity to get the gear with these stones you will be skipping out on a lot of Bloodstones which could be being used to help upgrade your accesories/pet.  I would of really liked it if they gave both Vengeance/Incineration stone with Bloodstones.  This would stream line it to allow for easier upgrading into PvP specific gear and not needing to deviate to much into PvE. 

I get his point as well but at the same time it as always been this way since the beginning and probably won't change with any amount of complaining just because the game was designed this way. I came from various games which required you to do pvp for pvp gear but also games much like this which require both. Like I tell my clan members focus on your pve gear first, then if your serious about getting into pvp, work on that last so you can truly focus on it, meaning crafting extra bloodstones and the like to speed up the process while gaining the materials from the pvp dailies etc.

28 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I get his point as well but at the same time it as always been this way since the beginning and probably won't change with any amount of complaining just because the game was designed this way. I came from various games which required you to do pvp for pvp gear but also games much like this which require both. Like I tell my clan members focus on your pve gear first, then if your serious about getting into pvp, work on that last so you can truly focus on it, meaning crafting extra bloodstones and the like to speed up the process while gaining the materials from the pvp dailies etc.

It was and wasn’t always like this, before at 45 cap you had one thing strictly PvP and that was Soul Shields.  You did need to do PvE content for PvP but as both sets were one you didn’t have to worry about leveling up PvP gear and PvE gear.  Back then we had open world pvp and arena only as well, so the only time you really pvped with gear on was when you were farming black worm/faction points.

For me I think similar to you, I work on specific gear and slowly gear up that way.  I have slowly been catching up but still have a ways to go.  

The game keeps changing how it does things slightly.  It doesn’t mean we need to keep everything always the same, they took out a lot of the mats that required a lot of PvE content for your PvP weapon.  Lot less bound mats then it use to have, the weapon has been made way easier to upgrade, the accesories have not really been given the same treatment.  

6 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

No primers are locked behind raids, sure you can argue the fact it requires raid material like raven king feathers, hive queen wings and so on but you can get those freely from weeklies since your only required 40 per full set of primers, which will only take a few weeks. Use events for pet pods which to be honest is far less to upgrade then your soul, the new talisman, heart. It is about 80-90g per pet pod on market for my server at least which isn't too crazy. I will give you credit about pointing out the merged gems which yea they give better stats. I think your also forgetting about the pschye which add stats to all of your accessories which you can not only earn via doing battlegrounds, shackle island, crafting bloodstone to exchange for them.

Sorry I do most of my events and focus on 1 item at a time in order to speed up the process. Right now, it might not be too effective for the item I focus on but it saves me a ton of gold so I can catch up even if it is only slightly. I mean think of it this way over the course of a 30 day event I can obtain easily enough Vials or pet packs in order to do a few levels but right now just not focused on my soul/aura.

The dungeons you listed in your one post require no effort anymore let alone comparing the old ways to a new dungeon like brood chamber which still holds more mechanics then all of them renders that mute. Not to mention challenge mode which gives you points for not trying to burst it down, do the mechanics properly and avoiding damage and the like.

And yes, I have my pvp gear, not completely maxed out but pretty close. I have it pscyhed to the max, fused the soul shield to max w/ primers what of it? I've been asking myself the same question and to why your still here since clearly your not having fun. Sorry but I guess I'm just a different kind of gamer then you are which there is nothing wrong with that. I play games like these and yes 9 times out of 10 as a free player and accomplish more then most because I plan out, focus and put a ton of effort just because it gives me pride to see myself succeed where others much like yourself say you will fail or will fall short. I'm sorry but this will be my last reply in this thread because honestly, your depressing.

Primers are locked by raids because they require the currency, gold mats to just infuse into your soulshield and get rng % of the primer.
Events are bad, I confirmed it by farming with 10 characters last Tower of Memory event and not getting more than 40 Sacred Vials, the Last Tower of Memory event that was the second one gave about 38 Sacred Oils with like 7 characters, that was event. Events we get now are no point spending in time for at all. also 80-90g is not that much but the fact that you need like 80-90g x 700 or more you will do the math by eyes and see how much gold you really need to just reach your pet to a decent tier. I did not forget the psyches I did mention them also the upcoming soulshields ones.

Crafting Bloodstones is a gold+mat sink for the about you get back so don't say stupid thing like that, you would trap someone that's new on here if you do that.

As I said the events are bad and I did more grinding than you for my soul with all the events that they provided us and what? not even True Cosmic because events alone are not good anymore. Or maybe the new one is? idk, I don't play this game but judging from Tower of Memory it left a bad impression of the events. Not to mention the other 3 back in between October and December that were pure trash. Over the course of 30 day endless spaming alts and main for event just to get what? like 20 pet pads/vials? cool! well you need like 400 more to make it relevant the time you put into the event, which is a joke. So you can't obtain "EASILY" enough vials or pet packs to make your time equal and relevant you spend on the event. GZ You played your self in a delusional cycle.

The dungeons I listed above are old dungeons that you never probably played. I don't know about Brood chamber or Challenge mode but cool story. Step in Sundered Nexsus and see if you solve the puzzle with bomb, I bet not everyone remembers that. Who knows maybe you'll be lucky and need 1 bomb only.

I am here because you are wrong about the game and as an more experienced player I am here to tell you why and if you are sorry because you are a different gamer that spending more time on BnS than your life will make you think that you are catching up at game then you are solidly wrong. Well I guess I am just a different kind of gamer than you are which there is nothing wrong with that. (But there is) I don't know what this 9 out of 10 means but I will ignore it as you have no proof or evidencial score for that record. But what you are accomplishing on bns is wasting your time than closing a gear gap. UNLESS You have already Grandcelesial Stage 6 or higher and not only Octa gems but Dyem Tris with already LEAST Stage 6 or 10 working towards Awakening Stage3 TT Accessories including the DoTA PvE Neck that you should have at stage 6 or above and your soul should not be Awakened Ascending Soul but like past True Cosmic stage on the way to The Last tier, then maybe you are what you say you are but it's sad when truth hurts.

Anyway just an advice for you, don't max King Gloves before any accessory.
Cricket :HajoonHappy:
======
Since at the end you acted like a big shot I decided to look up you and your gear is not maxed, you have only 1 Psyche on your Bracelet, instead of maxed psyches like you mentioned. You simply lied, afer seeing your gear I can tell you are pretyty much NEW to the game and comparing my retired main gear or even alt with your account is a joke. Mr.F2P 9 out of 10 player.

Edited by RavTH
this kid livin fake dream

10 hours ago, RavTH said:

Primers are locked by raids because they require the currency, gold mats to just infuse into your soulshield and get rng % of the primer.
Events are bad, I confirmed it by farming with 10 characters last Tower of Memory event and not getting more than 40 Sacred Vials, the Last Tower of Memory event that was the second one gave about 38 Sacred Oils with like 7 characters, that was event. Events we get now are no point spending in time for at all. also 80-90g is not that much but the fact that you need like 80-90g x 700 or more you will do the math by eyes and see how much gold you really need to just reach your pet to a decent tier. I did not forget the psyches I did mention them also the upcoming soulshields ones.

Crafting Bloodstones is a gold+mat sink for the about you get back so don't say stupid thing like that, you would trap someone that's new on here if you do that.

As I said the events are bad and I did more grinding than you for my soul with all the events that they provided us and what? not even True Cosmic because events alone are not good anymore. Or maybe the new one is? idk, I don't play this game but judging from Tower of Memory it left a bad impression of the events. Not to mention the other 3 back in between October and December that were pure trash. Over the course of 30 day endless spaming alts and main for event just to get what? like 20 pet pads/vials? cool! well you need like 400 more to make it relevant the time you put into the event, which is a joke. So you can't obtain "EASILY" enough vials or pet packs to make your time equal and relevant you spend on the event. GZ You played your self in a delusional cycle.

The dungeons I listed above are old dungeons that you never probably played. I don't know about Brood chamber or Challenge mode but cool story. Step in Sundered Nexsus and see if you solve the puzzle with bomb, I bet not everyone remembers that. Who knows maybe you'll be lucky and need 1 bomb only.

I am here because you are wrong about the game and as an more experienced player I am here to tell you why and if you are sorry because you are a different gamer that spending more time on BnS than your life will make you think that you are catching up at game then you are solidly wrong. Well I guess I am just a different kind of gamer than you are which there is nothing wrong with that. (But there is) I don't know what this 9 out of 10 means but I will ignore it as you have no proof or evidencial score for that record. But what you are accomplishing on bns is wasting your time than closing a gear gap. UNLESS You have already Grandcelesial Stage 6 or higher and not only Octa gems but Dyem Tris with already LEAST Stage 6 or 10 working towards Awakening Stage3 TT Accessories including the DoTA PvE Neck that you should have at stage 6 or above and your soul should not be Awakened Ascending Soul but like past True Cosmic stage on the way to The Last tier, then maybe you are what you say you are but it's sad when truth hurts.

Anyway just an advice for you, don't max King Gloves before any accessory.
Cricket :HajoonHappy:
======
Since at the end you acted like a big shot I decided to look up you and your gear is not maxed, you have only 1 Psyche on your Bracelet, instead of maxed psyches like you mentioned. You simply lied, afer seeing your gear I can tell you are pretyty much NEW to the game and comparing my retired main gear or even alt with your account is a joke. Mr.F2P 9 out of 10 player.

Was too harsh editing this as we speak.

1 hour ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Actually that is my pve gear since the character page doesn't show gear I don't have equipped which I was referring to my pvp gear that is nearly maxed. The fact that you can still obtain 40 vials for just investing your time in doing event isnt good enough for you, now that is pretty sad. Also, I don't trap anyone, while the cost is a little higher then some would like it gives you a way to obtain bloodstones much quicker then only relaying on getting it from pvp, it is called focusing for a reason, all of your effort goes into a said action to speed up the process while damning everything else in order to finish. Did you happen to check out my other characters? Pscyhe aren't bound to account which is sad but if I could of mailed them, each accessory with the exception of glove and belt and necklace would have them maxed. I just happen to be on different characters as they drop as each of my characters can run 99% of the current dungeons. Also thanks for the advice but as you seen those are the only accessories for pve i have left to max and well you do you I do me. I max the accessories I wish to complete first while I make my own PTS to finish up the others. Catching up doesn't mean being AT end game gear. It means exactly that catching up. So unable to argue your points while some are vaild you decide to take cheap shots at my account from someone who has played probably since the beginning to me who is only on the 2nd year (1 yr and some months to be exact not being able to see the countless lv 55s I made and deleted since I couldn't change the look of the characters for free I simply remade them) Kind of funny. Also better advice for anyone is to skip king gloves and stay with SSM gloves as they offer a minor dps increase over one another but cost a good chunk of gold to max but I guess your not willing to go that far huh?

I did say you could argue the primers require raid material which you can obtain without even doing the raid didn't I? Hell you can even get that stuff off daily dash with RNG is with you for free without ever moving your character. Also, if you don't factor crafting even though it can be small profit in most people's eyes but profit you can more then enough money to buy all of the pet pods in a years time if that is all you will focus on. You can all the while farm more materials for those vials. Use events (even 1 vial from a event is more then you had since you choose to play f2p so don't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it ..you never see me ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤). So Mr Jaded Elitest enjoy your day, always remember what assuming makes you look like when you assume wrong.

Edit: Forgot to ask who is your retired main and a alt on your account it's only fair that you've seen me I get to see you xoxoxo - Cricket

Edit: I wasn't trying to come in here acting like a big shot but it seems you fit that bill, where some of your arguments had vaild points others just fell flat.

9 out of 10 F2P Player, I am sorry for correcting your gear. I saw your alts but they werent alts were they? Alts have more gear than that, wel maybe I saw another summoner with Asc Staff but it's not an actual gear for alt is it? It's a PvP Weapon didn't I said that PvP weapon is not suitable for farming? Mr. 9 out of 10 F2P Player.

anyway I don't care about your gear but what you are saying here is now inrevvleant because you haven't played enough to reach the point where you will feel like quitting.
If you are interested in my gear look up on forums I posted some videos about events and there you can find my in game name from youtube video.
Also you spend all your materials on upgrading King Gloves instead of Necklase which would give you more DPS but who told you to make King Gloves maxed first? I don't know and I feel pitty for you now.

Also you maxed out your weapon to Aransu Stage 9 why? Why not keep it as 6 since those last 3 stages don't give you anything but prove that you had extra mats and gold to use on your poor accessories.
If you want more DPS always get your accessories to a decent level so your Aransu can be supported by them, since you need Elemental Damage for Aransu to show it's true potential.

Also you said about that crafting Blodstones is to obtain them much quicker then only relaying on getting it from pvp, it is called focusing for a reason, all of your effort goes into a said action to speed up the process while damning everything else in order to finish.
No it's not It's a gold sink and a mat sink and you don't really need them right now as I saw your gear, Also The reason why some people decide not to craft them is cause it's not faster, it's not reliable, it's a gold + mat sink and they reather farm them so they can save their mats and gold as a F2P player you should know by know that This game works like this, a F2P player spends a lot of time on grinding hardcore, then saving mats until a nerf to upgrade cost comes and then you jump few stages up with your gear. That's how F2P player works in this game, you wait for a nerf cost to upgrade with your hoarded mats, and not spend them on crafting that's not for you yet.

If you want to reply again with another yet bad reaso why your gear is like this then play however you want but 9 out of 10 F2P player is a bit to much for you as I can see.

I wonder whoever is reading this conversation is laughing for this.

Edited by RavTH

30 minutes ago, RavTH said:

9 out of 10 F2P Player, I am sorry for correcting your gear. I saw your alts but they werent alts were they? Alts have more gear than that, wel maybe I saw another summoner with Asc Staff but it's not an actual gear for alt is it? It's a PvP Weapon didn't I said that PvP weapon is not suitable for farming? Mr. 9 out of 10 F2P Player.

anyway I don't care about your gear but what you are saying here is now inrevvleant because you haven't played enough to reach the point where you will feel like quitting.
If you are interested in my gear look up on forums I posted some videos about events and there you can find my in game name from youtube video.
Also you spend all your materials on upgrading King Gloves instead of Necklase which would give you more DPS but who told you to make King Gloves maxed first? I don't know and I feel pitty for you now.

Also you maxed out your weapon to Aransu Stage 9 why? Why not keep it as 6 since those last 3 stages don't give you anything but prove that you had extra mats and gold to use on your poor accessories.
If you want more DPS always get your accessories to a decent level so your Aransu can be supported by them, since you need Elemental Damage for Aransu to show it's true potential.

Also you said about that crafting Blodstones is to obtain them much quicker then only relaying on getting it from pvp, it is called focusing for a reason, all of your effort goes into a said action to speed up the process while damning everything else in order to finish.
No it's not It's a gold sink and a mat sink and you don't really need them right now as I saw your gear, Also The reason why some people decide not to craft them is cause it's not faster, it's not reliable, it's a gold + mat sink and they reather farm them so they can save their mats and gold as a F2P player you should know by know that This game works like this, a F2P player spends a lot of time on grinding hardcore, then saving mats until a nerf to upgrade cost comes and then you jump few stages up with your gear. That's how F2P player works in this game, you wait for a nerf cost to upgrade with your hoarded mats, and not spend them on crafting that's not for you yet.

If you want to reply again with another yet bad reaso why your gear is like this then play however you want but 9 out of 10 F2P player is a bit to much for you as I can see.

I wonder whoever is reading this conversation is laughing for this.

Was collecting my thoughts before giving you a final reply. So here you go Ravth. You did say you have used the events for your soul which I applaud you for doing so, but that is also where we have to disagree. Any event that offers you a shortcut whether it is minor or major isn't a bad event. You get something for free that you would of otherwise need to buy in order to progress. Sure the content of the event might be poorly designed but that doesn't make it a bad event just a poorly designed one.

Now to point out a few things to show you insight. I craft everyday, I make profit everyday. I also don't care about rushing towards end game as most you can even go as far as asking my members just how much gold I make, why I don't care about end game as much as others and why I upgrade the way I do in minor amounts. I help my clan members catch up for the most part. A few take gold making advice from me and went from quitting the game due to lack of gold to now having a means for fun gearing without issue. One thing you'll understand if you truly knew me is while I make gold everyday and I do make a lot of gold a day, I'm cheap and I don't like to overspend it to gear up. I waited for my VT badge to go under 500 gold before I bought it (sealed). I use events while it might be wrong for now, for outfits because I like to collect, but also for easy / free elements and jewels because yes I havn't been playing long and have a stockpile to fall back on. I haven't even begun to work on my soul, aura. Your really going to fault me for that? I currently have enough money and materials to max out all of my accessories on each of my characters (lets just count the ones that are 55+ for now for argument sake) and then what would I do wok on soul, work on aura, finish up my talisman or heart?

I don't do raids unless it is with my clan, I really only do dungeons solo or with my clan. So, being stuck at the point I would be would more then likely get me to be bored and end up quitting in the future. But I enjoy this game too much and would rather upgrade and take my time. Too many of you struggle with the whole concept of pacing yourself and where you finally get to the end game content end up quitting from boredom or jaded from the whole concept your "stuck" on your progression.  That is how I game. I upgrade when I feel the need to, not before. Also, thanks for pointing out my gear, I never said I was finished, and actually to finish playing catch up in pvp terms I still need around 240 blood stone so I am at that point.

Now clearly you missed my point or just choose to ignore it. I did say no soul shield primers are locked behind raids and truly they aren't. You say you need raid material thus making it locked behind raids which is only a half hearted argument considering you can get the items events, daily dash, trove (even the free slots given can offer said items) not to mention weeklies. All without stepping your pretty little character in the actual raid itself. Oh and they also don't require achievements? You don't say..

As far as you saying like being caught up and referring to Grand Celestial Stage 6, Shadow / Sky Forge Stage 6, Prophecy Necklace, Nightfall Sanctuary Accessories Stage 6-10, True Cosmic Soul, would be considered "caught up" not "catching up". Oh I didn't forget about the Dyad Triangles either you mentioned. I never said I was caught up by that definition but playing catch up, so my current gear is perfectly fine. Refer to how I game before trying to argue otherwise.

I noticed you replied before I finished typing this up and I'm sorry I won't be replying to this topic after finishing this so sorry in advance. Now, back to you giving advice, making comments about one's gear gives off a elite attitude and here you said I was trying to come off as a big shot. The proper advice would of been skipping king gloves all together, maxing out accessories, work on getting the new gloves and saving myself some gold in the process. Also, for classes that have issue keeping up the prophecy's effect, would still want to use the VT necklace (Prophecy isn't best in slot for everyone so keep that in mind when offering advice and baseline gearing advice).

One last thing before I go back to the game and do faction in order to level up my clan's alt clan, A character information page doesn't offer a true insight on the player or their knowledge  It's funny how you failed to mention my Blade Dancer Meiko's bracelet that has 3 Pscyhe on it at Stage 3, or my Warden's max pscyhe ring etc. I play each and everyone of my characters not one is considered a alt, just a work in progress at various degrees of gearing to keep me busy. Also, if the pysche were ever made bound to account, the very same day you would see all of them being put on my summoner which is the most geared.

Yours Truly,
Mr.F2P

PS: You mention about more dps. I do not feel the need to be number 1 in dps so after a point, I could careless. I do enough for my class as is and for what I currently do in-game. When I need more, I'll upgrade more. Also, it isn't so much the extra Mystic stat I could get from boosting accessories to max but the added effect the accessories offer that would increase my dps as I would only gain another 200 ish Mystic on top of what I already have. Maybe be more clear when posting so others don't need to fill in the blanks.

25 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Was collecting my thoughts before giving you a final reply. So here you go Ravth. You did say you have used the events for your soul which I applaud you for doing so, but that is also where we have to disagree. Any event that offers you a shortcut whether it is minor or major isn't a bad event. You get something for free that you would of otherwise need to buy in order to progress. Sure the content of the event might be poorly designed but that doesn't make it a bad event just a poorly designed one.

Now to point out a few things to show you insight. I craft everyday, I make profit everyday. I also don't care about rushing towards end game as most you can even go as far as asking my members just how much gold I make, why I don't care about end game as much as others and why I upgrade the way I do in minor amounts. I help my clan members catch up for the most part. A few take gold making advice from me and went from quitting the game due to lack of gold to now having a means for fun gearing without issue. One thing you'll understand if you truly knew me is while I make gold everyday and I do make a lot of gold a day, I'm cheap and I don't like to overspend it to gear up. I waited for my VT badge to go under 500 gold before I bought it (sealed). I use events while it might be wrong for now, for outfits because I like to collect, but also for easy / free elements and jewels because yes I havn't been playing long and have a stockpile to fall back on. I haven't even begun to work on my soul, aura. Your really going to fault me for that? I currently have enough money and materials to max out all of my accessories on each of my characters (lets just count the ones that are 55+ for now for argument sake) and then what would I do wok on soul, work on aura, finish up my talisman or heart?

I don't do raids unless it is with my clan, I really only do dungeons solo or with my clan. So, being stuck at the point I would be would more then likely get me to be bored and end up quitting in the future. But I enjoy this game too much and would rather upgrade and take my time. Too many of you struggle with the whole concept of pacing yourself and where you finally get to the end game content end up quitting from boredom or jaded from the whole concept your "stuck" on your progression.  That is how I game. I upgrade when I feel the need to, not before. Also, thanks for pointing out my gear, I never said I was finished, and actually to finish playing catch up in pvp terms I still need around 240 blood stone so I am at that point.

Now clearly you missed my point or just choose to ignore it. I did say no soul shield primers are locked behind raids and truly they aren't. You say you need raid material thus making it locked behind raids which is only a half hearted argument considering you can get the items events, daily dash, trove (even the free slots given can offer said items) not to mention weeklies. All without stepping your pretty little character in the actual raid itself. Oh and they also don't require achievements? You don't say..

As far as you saying like being caught up and referring to Grand Celestial Stage 6, Shadow / Sky Forge Stage 6, Prophecy Necklace, Nightfall Sanctuary Accessories Stage 6-10, True Cosmic Soul, would be considered "caught up" not "catching up". Oh I didn't forget about the Dyad Triangles either you mentioned. I never said I was caught up by that definition but playing catch up, so my current gear is perfectly fine. Refer to how I game before trying to argue otherwise.

I noticed you replied before I finished typing this up and I'm sorry I won't be replying to this topic after finishing this so sorry in advance. Now, back to you giving advice, making comments about one's gear gives off a elite attitude and here you said I was trying to come off as a big shot. The proper advice would of been skipping king gloves all together, maxing out accessories, work on getting the new gloves and saving myself some gold in the process. Also, for classes that have issue keeping up the prophecy's effect, would still want to use the VT necklace (Prophecy isn't best in slot for everyone so keep that in mind when offering advice and baseline gearing advice).

One last thing before I go back to the game and do faction in order to level up my clan's alt clan, A character information page doesn't offer a true insight on the player or their knowledge  It's funny how you failed to mention my Blade Dancer Meiko's bracelet that has 3 Pscyhe on it at Stage 3, or my Warden's max pscyhe ring etc. I play each and everyone of my characters not one is considered a alt, just a work in progress at various degrees of gearing to keep me busy. Also, if the pysche were ever made bound to account, the very same day you would see all of them being put on my summoner which is the most geared.

Yours Truly,
Mr.F2P

PS: You mention about more dps. I do not feel the need to be number 1 in dps so after a point, I could careless. I do enough for my class as is and for what I currently do in-game. When I need more, I'll upgrade more.

I see you twisted some of my points that are valid and still are vlid there and there also I didn't mean to point out your gear but you sounded like you knew pretty much about the game so I decided to check you out but sad thing I saw was your gear and this is not an elitist way to say I pitty you because of gear but on what you say on this forum is irevleant because you lack simple experience. Your gear might be decent to catch up but your experience and what you say about the game make your points even more non-valid in this forum which what you say is pretty much irrelevant as you don't know what it is like to spend thousands of gold to just upgrade 1 stage item. Unles you swipe your way which I am pretty sure you don't right?

Now since you said about events.

"Any event that offers you a shortcut whether it is minor or major isn't a bad event. You get something for free that you would of otherwise need to buy in order to progress."

It's about how much it offers for that the amount of time you spend on it. Since you are new to the game you will soon find out the hard way on your own.

Edited by RavTH

3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

I see you twisted some of my points that are valid and still are vlid there and there also I didn't mean to point out your gear but you sounded like you knew pretty much about the game so I decided to check you out but sad thing I saw was your gear and this is not an elitist way to say I pitty you because of gear but on what you say on this forum is irevleant because you lack simple experience. Your gear might be decent to catch up but your experience and what you say about the game make your points even more non-valid in this forum which what you say is pretty much irrelevant as you don't know what it is like to spend thousands of gold to just upgrade 1 stage item. Unles you swipe your way which I am pretty sure you don't right?

It is about how much it offers for that the amount of time you spend on it. Right now all events are not worthy of time at least the past ones I saw in 2019. Also poor design event would be double currency that's a tip for you there, if you see an event with double currency it's bad.

I have yet to spend any money on this game aside from a game card I received as a gift for my birthday and it was actually spent on my clan for more outfit designs so, I don't think that really counts. I have very little experience with this company and their trends, however I still see things my way and will voice my opinion. I could go Grand Celestial Stage 3 currently, since I bought the sealed item required already but I'm holding off until Shadow Forge stage 6 then switching over to save a little bit of money and gold, so that does kind of compare to your spending thousands of gold for 1 stage item. From a gearing PoV I have a lot of experience as I do my research, look over the numbers and see what will save me money in the long run without needing to be "number 1", in games like these you can catch up but the bar is in a constant state of flux and you will always be playing catch up, so it is best to pick a point and settle then stress yourself out.

I personally like the double currency events and will be hard to please everyone.

6 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I have yet to spend any money on this game aside from a game card I received as a gift for my birthday and it was actually spent on my clan for more outfit designs so, I don't think that really counts. I have very little experience with this company and their trends, however I still see things my way and will voice my opinion. I could go Grand Celestial Stage 3 currently, since I bought the sealed item required already but I'm holding off until Shadow Forge stage 6 then switching over to save a little bit of money and gold, so that does kind of compare to your spending thousands of gold for 1 stage item. From a gearing PoV I have a lot of experience as I do my research, look over the numbers and see what will save me money in the long run without needing to be "number 1", in games like these you can catch up but the bar is in a constant state of flux and you will always be playing catch up, so it is best to pick a point and settle then stress yourself out.

I personally like the double currency events and will be hard to please everyone.

Seems like you shifting topics from your gear to events? Well you don't have enough experience to talk abotu either or give any kind of tips to new players.
From gearing PoV you don't have experience because you don't know the struggle of getting to Legendary weapon, unlike now you get it from story. Your research again I am going to ignore because you don't provide evidencial record of what you are trying to prove me here with saying "my research" if it's costs/upgrade mats calctuating that's a passive common thing to do not "my research" so you are not the only one who does that when playing MMO's

Also double currency event is a money sink and an insult to an actual event.

13 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Seems like you shifting topics from your gear to events? Well you don't have enough experience to talk abotu either or give any kind of tips to new players.
From gearing PoV you don't have experience because you don't know the struggle of getting to Legendary weapon, unlike now you get it from story. Your research again I am going to ignore because you don't provide evidencial record of what you are trying to prove me here with saying "my research" if it's costs/upgrade mats calctuating that's a passive common thing to do not "my research" so you are not the only one who does that when playing MMO's

Also double currency event is a money sink and an insult to an actual event.

You'd be amazed at how many people still ask about gearing though and fail to look through the equipment upgrade path window. Kind of like me explaining to clan members while raven might offer more damage in most cases, doesn't warrant even the reduced cost still 35 more elements over the cheaper route. And I'm never shifting in any of my posts I post about both.  I also take this event as a example the Stage 1-3 / Desolate is for everyone while the Stage 4 / Burning is more for the whales kind of like how trove is normally for the whales, then they add another event for everyone to do. It offers things for everyone, which is never a bad thing. It is only bad for those who can't do the whale part of the event (mind you some free players have reached the point to be able to do the event fully so calling it whale only is kind of dumb on everyone's part).

While I might not know the struggle of getting a legendary weapon and evolving it through the tiers like you all did with the old upgrade system, you have to admit, it is much better now for everyone. I do however know the struggle of the 100 run achievements for hellion accessories and now imperial which was and in the case of imperial be lowered later for another higher tier. It is how the game progresses.

Just because I do not have no experience with the old way of doing things doesn't mean I lack experience.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

It's about how much it offers for that the amount of time you spend on it. Since you are new to the game you will soon find out the hard way on your own.

Double currency events in and of themselves aren’t bad.  Halloween one was as you need both for one currency and took to much time per reward.  The game developers I would say have a set amount of specific resources they want each character to achieve while going through the event.  In past events they might of deemed the amount of oils able to be obtained was to high (past tower of memory, sadly I missed but friends told me about it), and why some current events don’t always look “as good”.

If we take the last event as an example,  the event dungeon part of it was horrid.  The rewards did not equal the time, but as you could get both currency from HM and CS and get more coins from ToI it turned out to be a very useful event.  Each character could get just shy of three oils (2 tokens less) without running the event dungeon doing dailies and weeklies (no resets).  Players could then use the log in reward (not compensation, I am ignoring those) to get all their alts up to 3 oils (28 for non premium and 84 for premium).  With those oils each character with the second currency could also get 4 DGS.   Each of these rewards theoretically took little to no extra time, the biggest flat actually falling on the stone needing to be used to get the rewards (not getting into that mess up). 

The heart event could drop hearts that if you were lucky with drops ended up saving you oils and bound mats for upgrades.  So although not able to obtain as many oils as the past ToM it still could of saved you quite a bit as well.

The anniversary event the 2nd currency was used primarily for outfits, so could be ignored if you didn’t want to get those.

Looking at the time aspect, even the current event can be nice, up to like 4-5 minutes a day per alt on turtle to get 1-2 oils (2 if using log in bonus) not counting the time in DM.  There can be arguments made for and against the second currency in the current event, but that doesn’t innately make this event bad.  Basically saying, some people say events are bad, and double currency is bad, but it all depends on execution and time investment:

1 hour ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

You'd be amazed at how many people still ask about gearing though and fail to look through the equipment upgrade path window. Kind of like me explaining to clan members while raven might offer more damage in most cases, doesn't warrant even the reduced cost still 35 more elements over the cheaper route. And I'm never shifting in any of my posts I post about both.  I also take this event as a example the Stage 1-3 / Desolate is for everyone while the Stage 4 / Burning is more for the whales kind of like how trove is normally for the whales, then they add another event for everyone to do. It offers things for everyone, which is never a bad thing. It is only bad for those who can't do the whale part of the event (mind you some free players have reached the point to be able to do the event fully so calling it whale only is kind of dumb on everyone's part).

While I might not know the struggle of getting a legendary weapon and evolving it through the tiers like you all did with the old upgrade system, you have to admit, it is much better now for everyone. I do however know the struggle of the 100 run achievements for hellion accessories and now imperial which was and in the case of imperial be lowered later for another higher tier. It is how the game progresses.

Just because I do not have no experience with the old way of doing things doesn't mean I lack experience.

You don't know how this game works, I was like you once I was telling my self that I will one day catch up to end game gear but then I realized that it's useless even if I try to spend my entire day and night on the game. As you said you've been playing this for 1 year now so ofcourse you don't know how the economy, events, game balance and gearing up works. You can keep playing the game it's fun I love the combat system but gear gaps broke that if you want to endlessly grind and achieve nothing but disappointment by your means go head you should probably realize by now that content will be always locked for you so it doesn't matter how much you grind.

16 minutes ago, Nihilu said:

Double currency events in and of themselves aren’t bad.  Halloween one was as you need both for one currency and took to much time per reward.  The game developers I would say have a set amount of specific resources they want each character to achieve while going through the event.  In past events they might of deemed the amount of oils able to be obtained was to high (past tower of memory, sadly I missed but friends told me about it), and why some current events don’t always look “as good”.

If we take the last event as an example,  the event dungeon part of it was horrid.  The rewards did not equal the time, but as you could get both currency from HM and CS and get more coins from ToI it turned out to be a very useful event.  Each character could get just shy of three oils (2 tokens less) without running the event dungeon doing dailies and weeklies (no resets).  Players could then use the log in reward (not compensation, I am ignoring those) to get all their alts up to 3 oils (28 for non premium and 84 for premium).  With those oils each character with the second currency could also get 4 DGS.   Each of these rewards theoretically took little to no extra time, the biggest flat actually falling on the stone needing to be used to get the rewards (not getting into that mess up). 

The heart event could drop hearts that if you were lucky with drops ended up saving you oils and bound mats for upgrades.  So although not able to obtain as many oils as the past ToM it still could of saved you quite a bit as well.

The anniversary event the 2nd currency was used primarily for outfits, so could be ignored if you didn’t want to get those.

Looking at the time aspect, even the current event can be nice, up to like 4-5 minutes a day per alt on turtle to get 1-2 oils (2 if using log in bonus) not counting the time in DM.  There can be arguments made for and against the second currency in the current event, but that doesn’t innately make this event bad.  Basically saying, some people say events are bad, and double currency is bad, but it all depends on execution and time investment:

to me double currency events are just cuttin your rewards that you are suppose to get twice as mcuh but instead you get less.

14 minutes ago, RavTH said:

You don't know how this game works, I was like you once I was telling my self that I will one day catch up to end game gear but then I realized that it's useless even if I try to spend my entire day and night on the game. As you said you've been playing this for 1 year now so ofcourse you don't know how the economy, events, game balance and gearing up works. You can keep playing the game it's fun I love the combat system but gear gaps broke that if you want to endlessly grind and achieve nothing but disappointment by your means go head you should probably realize by now that content will be always locked for you so it doesn't matter how much you grind.

to me double currency events are just cuttin your rewards that you are suppose to get twice as mcuh but instead you get less.

The only disappointment I have found in this game is a lot of the player's attitudes towards each other. Currently the only thing I'm locked out of is NightFall Sanctuary which I know I'm not ready for yet and have no problems with that fact. Again, I'm not playing to be the best, I play games to enjoy my time and treat them as they as meant to be treated a escape. As I said, you play your way, I play mine. Economy wise, I make money just fine unless your referring to another aspect of the economy, events sure I havn't played through many, but I have enjoyed each event, sure I found some dumb but free items for time invested none the less. Game Balance not sure what part of the balance you might be referring to so I won't touch on that as its pretty much open ended. Gearing up, I know the new system fairly well. I also know how to cut corners to save money sure, damage suffers a little bit but end result is the same.

2 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

The only disappointment I have found in this game is a lot of the player's attitudes towards each other. Currently the only thing I'm locked out of is NightFall Sanctuary which I know I'm not ready for yet and have no problems with that fact. Again, I'm not playing to be the best, I play games to enjoy my time and treat them as they as meant to be treated a escape. As I said, you play your way, I play mine. Economy wise, I make money just fine unless your referring to another aspect of the economy, events sure I havn't played through many, but I have enjoyed each event, sure I found some dumb but free items for time invested none the less. Game Balance not sure what part of the balance you might be referring to so I won't touch on that as its pretty much open ended. Gearing up, I know the new system fairly well. I also know how to cut corners to save money sure, damage suffers a little bit but end result is the same.

is this your last reply?

23 hours ago, RavTH said:

Now lets think hypothetically....

What if there was no trove and other rng box / money events in F10. And players who play the game for 3 years since the beta, players who learned the mechanics of all raids and dungeons, players who can play surely 8h per day still ended up at the stage they are today with their gear aka whale gear. Wonder what would the f2p players complaina bout then, becaus ethey would still be in the same situation they are now, they would still not be able to do raids / dungeons....