Listen your voice please.

Reyals

• Amraith changed the title to Listen your voice please.

i kinda had the same thought, the people who need those items, cant do  it, the people who can do it, already have them, or even better stuff , so it doesn't really make much sense. It would be good if people with VT gear could do it, who are not ready yet for TT , and could benefit from getting 3 piece of tt SS and some mats. 

5 hours ago, Nyza said:

i kinda had the same thought, the people who need those items, cant do  it, the people who can do it, already have them, or even better stuff , so it doesn't really make much sense. It would be good if people with VT gear could do it, who are not ready yet for TT , and could benefit from getting 3 piece of tt SS and some mats. 

Or those same people can do MSP Stage 6 and get 1-5 Grand Celestial Soul Shield. The only thing that you can't really get from this event by being unable to do Stage 4 or the harder dungeon is Octagonal Gems and the cosmetic wings. Could the event been handled better? Sure I'll agree with you all on that however, refer to above.

Bottom-line: this event is super-restricted; you would need the best gear on the highest-damaging class to beat this boss, so this event is end-game. The rewards are also bad; most of them are materials, which players can buy off the Hongmoon Store; they aren't unique or inaccessible otherwise.

So yeah... it's a pretty bad event.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:36 AM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Or those same people can do MSP Stage 6 and get 1-5 Grand Celestial Soul Shield. The only thing that you can't really get from this event by being unable to do Stage 4 or the harder dungeon is Octagonal Gems and the cosmetic wings. Could the event been handled better? Sure I'll agree with you all on that however, refer to above.

Yeah, people can do MSP for TT 1-5. So what? That option is always available, while event is temporary. If the event works properly, it would have become another alternative for people to get 3 TT SS outside of usual ways. Or, they can combine both: instead of hardcore MSP 6 for every single piece, they can divide it, so they will get 1-3 from event, and 4-5 from MSP 6.

20 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Yeah, people can do MSP for TT 1-5. So what? That option is always available, while event is temporary. If the event works properly, it would have become another alternative for people to get 3 TT SS outside of usual ways. Or, they can combine both: instead of hardcore MSP 6 for every single piece, they can divide it, so they will get 1-3 from event, and 4-5 from MSP 6.

The point is being that with this event being temporary there is better ways to get the soul shield which you can do anytime and it really isn't as hard as you think to do stage 6.

1 hour ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

The point is being that with this event being temporary there is better ways to get the soul shield which you can do anytime and it really isn't as hard as you think to do stage 6.

PoV from players that understand whats wrong.
New event flashed everywhere.
Then new players that would like to participate in the event that just got to Raven gear or below
But arrogant people that accept TT gear only for msp 1-6 or 5-6 (so basically you need TT gear to get TT gear logic of requirements these days.)
The people that are gear locked can't join them awesome parties to gear up end up spending hours wiping on stage 5 or 6
Resulting in either making them to leave the game and making bns have bad influance or reddit/forum posts and facts about how the game state looks like to them.
Resulting into a drama, because sadly the event is not for everyone.
Now I have no idea why they decided to use old dead content to buff it up and make it give last raid soulshields where they could reuse old dungeons the old moonwater content that was much more reasonable to use than the first ever raid that many people disliked it cause it's hard to find a group as the game bleeding with player base.

20 hours ago, RavTH said:

PoV from players that understand whats wrong.
New event flashed everywhere.
Then new players that would like to participate in the event that just got to Raven gear or below
But arrogant people that accept TT gear only for msp 1-6 or 5-6 (so basically you need TT gear to get TT gear logic of requirements these days.)
The people that are gear locked can't join them awesome parties to gear up end up spending hours wiping on stage 5 or 6
Resulting in either making them to leave the game and making bns have bad influance or reddit/forum posts and facts about how the game state looks like to them.
Resulting into a drama, because sadly the event is not for everyone.
Now I have no idea why they decided to use old dead content to buff it up and make it give last raid soulshields where they could reuse old dungeons the old moonwater content that was much more reasonable to use than the first ever raid that many people disliked it cause it's hard to find a group as the game bleeding with player base.

I'm sorry but we have cleared said stage without those players in TT gear and pretty easily I might add. It is up to the players to actually learn the mechanics and put in effort. Should everything be handed to everyone in dumbed down dungeons just because they can't be screwed with learning mechanics so they don't wipe the party? If they keep dying from the poison, learn to water. If they keep dying to him jumping, get out of his way. As for needing TT gear to get TT gear that isn't on the game but the community and it's screwed up logic by wanting to set limits to clear faster.

Again, I did say this event could of been handled better and making it like some suggested where you got emblems based on total damage you done to the boss whether you killed it or not would of been more fair to everyone, it still doesn't really lock you out of getting the more important items which lets face facts, are the longer grind items to obtain in-game regardless. They use old content to make it more modern and not considered old content. How many of you guys still run things like Lair of Frozen Fang, Sogun's etc.. More then likely none unless you want the outfit, achievement for soul shield or need lucent accessories for breakthroughs..See what I'm hinting at?

4 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I'm sorry but we have cleared said stage without those players in TT gear and pretty easily I might add. It is up to the players to actually learn the mechanics and put in effort. Should everything be handed to everyone in dumbed down dungeons just because they can't be screwed with learning mechanics so they don't wipe the party? If they keep dying from the poison, learn to water. If they keep dying to him jumping, get out of his way. As for needing TT gear to get TT gear that isn't on the game but the community and it's screwed up logic by wanting to set limits to clear faster.

Again, I did say this event could of been handled better and making it like some suggested where you got emblems based on total damage you done to the boss whether you killed it or not would of been more fair to everyone, it still doesn't really lock you out of getting the more important items which lets face facts, are the longer grind items to obtain in-game regardless. They use old content to make it more modern and not considered old content. How many of you guys still run things like Lair of Frozen Fang, Sogun's etc.. More then likely none unless you want the outfit, achievement for soul shield or need lucent accessories for breakthroughs..See what I'm hinting at?

Mechanics are not the problem or issue it's the efficienty to form a 12 man group instead of a 6 man party. They could reuse a content like Naryu Lab or Sundered Nexusu which requires less time to form a group to go in with and not to wait over 3 hours for people to join or whine about gear and eventually trap in or not accomplish anything in the time that you've spent creating an alliance.
Asking for TT gear to get TT gear is just absurd made requirement by the people that don't know how the requirements work in this game. Take a look at NS it used to 700-750+ then it spiked to 850/950+ because of enrage timer and story provided you with that which is fine, but now you need 1.2k because of what? People set up stupid requirements, I don't say that getting 1.2k is hard but asking for 1.2k for NS is just a joke...
This event could be handled better indeed but that's not going to happen because they simply don't care anymore, dedicating more into useless patches and cosmetics it's fine but not fixing bugs inside the game AND optimizing it for ONCE would be to smart for them to do. Now the girding part, looking for a 12man takes twice as long as looking for a 6 man, so the time you find a 12man will be the time where you would want to stop playing the game because it took you over 3 or 4 hours to form an alliane of 12man, including that it would make your farm for the even less efficient and it would also put you back with your precious time.
I don't run anymore Lair,Soguns as i already got my 1k runs through farming hard when those dungeons gave something good like GOLD and Materials or Pouches, as of now the old content is scraped off like a meet off a kebab at my corner store.
and no I do not see what you are hinting at, story provides you with Lucent gear, you don't need to farm, now do you see what I am getting at? We could have an awesome event by reusing OLD good CONTENT like Sundered Nexsus, Naryu Lab to use those instead of the content that is very hated and became dead when everyone got their soulshields and they decided to give the soulshields by story because dead content LOL.
Now you see what I am hinting at? the game is no longer Blade&Soul that it used to be.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

Mechanics are not the problem or issue it's the efficienty to form a 12 man group instead of a 6 man party. They could reuse a content like Naryu Lab or Sundered Nexusu which requires less time to form a group to go in with and not to wait over 3 hours for people to join or whine about gear and eventually trap in or not accomplish anything in the time that you've spent creating an alliance.
Asking for TT gear to get TT gear is just absurd made requirement by the people that don't know how the requirements work in this game. Take a look at NS it used to 700-750+ then it spiked to 850/950+ because of enrage timer and story provided you with that which is fine, but now you need 1.2k because of what? People set up stupid requirements, I don't say that getting 1.2k is hard but asking for 1.2k for NS is just a joke...
This event could be handled better indeed but that's not going to happen because they simply don't care anymore, dedicating more into useless patches and cosmetics it's fine but not fixing bugs inside the game AND optimizing it for ONCE would be to smart for them to do. Now the girding part, looking for a 12man takes twice as long as looking for a 6 man, so the time you find a 12man will be the time where you would want to stop playing the game because it took you over 3 or 4 hours to form an alliane of 12man, including that it would make your farm for the even less efficient and it would also put you back with your precious time.
I don't run anymore Lair,Soguns as i already got my 1k runs through farming hard when those dungeons gave something good like GOLD and Materials or Pouches, as of now the old content is scraped off like a meet off a kebab at my corner store.
and no I do not see what you are hinting at, story provides you with Lucent gear, you don't need to farm, now do you see what I am getting at? We could have an awesome event by reusing OLD good CONTENT like Sundered Nexsus, Naryu Lab to use those instead of the content that is very hated and became dead when everyone got their soulshields and they decided to give the soulshields by story because dead content LOL.
Now you see what I am hinting at? the game is no longer Blade&Soul that it used to be.

Say you use the free voucher or decide to buy one, Lucent gear isn't provided in that case in which case you need to farm it in order to breakthrough your skybreak gear. As for the requirements is what I was hinting at, it isn't the baseline required to do the raid, dungeons. It is the baseline for the community to run them with you and THAT is the problem which blocks a lot of people and also twists their way of thinking that they must have that in order to clear certain things when really it isn't the case.

It might not be the same the Blade and Soul, but I still don't think they should water down ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for players to make them put in less effort to make it that much easier to get items but that is the trend as time goes on in almost every mmorpg. It is kind of sad really. As for your examples of Naryu Lab and Sundering Nexus. Give them time and I'm sure it will be used again but no content is dead content. Hell you can still legit farm gold doing Naryu Lab if you have enough time to do said runs. People say Celestial Basin is dead now and yet you can get materials for days. People say faction is dead yet you still need to do it to level up new competitive clans, farm soulstone and mirage crystals.

In any case, if you want a quick clear and take less effort in doing MSP for the Grand Celestial Soul Shields find people to carry you or find some like minded players who have the patience and run the damn thing then complain about a event that truly only offers you cosmetic wings, octagonal gems and 1 extra Grand Celestial Soul shield that you can buy achievement free. In your way of thinking, they gave raven soul shields from the story now to everyone so that is dead content, they even moved the accessories to Moon Refuge. Next up on the chopping block is VT which will be dieing shortly as well.

Would like to mention I'm only Aransu 9 on my summoner, I can solo MSP 1-4, I only require extra people for 5 and 6 due to hp amount he has and the fact that Stage 6 can enrage. SO players that have raven / rift/ dawn 9 as 12 players shouldn't have much issue on the turtle even at stage 6 as long as they know attack patterns and can do their part of dps.

Edited by Kitsune Takahashi

8 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Say you use the free voucher or decide to buy one, Lucent gear isn't provided in that case in which case you need to farm it in order to breakthrough your skybreak gear. As for the requirements is what I was hinting at, it isn't the baseline required to do the raid, dungeons. It is the baseline for the community to run them with you and THAT is the problem which blocks a lot of people and also twists their way of thinking that they must have that in order to clear certain things when really it isn't the case.

It might not be the same the Blade and Soul, but I still don't think they should water down ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for players to make them put in less effort to make it that much easier to get items but that is the trend as time goes on in almost every mmorpg. It is kind of sad really. As for your examples of Naryu Lab and Sundering Nexus. Give them time and I'm sure it will be used again but no content is dead content. Hell you can still legit farm gold doing Naryu Lab if you have enough time to do said runs. People say Celestial Basin is dead now and yet you can get materials for days. People say faction is dead yet you still need to do it to level up new competitive clans, farm soulstone and mirage crystals.

In any case, if you want a quick clear and take less effort in doing MSP for the Grand Celestial Soul Shields find people to carry you or find some like minded players who have the patience and run the damn thing then complain about a event that truly only offers you cosmetic wings, octagonal gems and 1 extra Grand Celestial Soul shield that you can buy achievement free. In your way of thinking, they gave raven soul shields from the story now to everyone so that is dead content, they even moved the accessories to Moon Refuge. Next up on the chopping block is VT which will be dieing shortly as well.

What broke the requirement for doing content is not the arrogance of elitists but highr tier gems, soul, and pets. Soon the heart and that brain item will be the next thing. Those items are unable to upgrade unless you decide to swipe and get it max. It's not about making it easier to gear up for players, because that does not imply in bns, you can simply buy gold and then from gold you buy mats and you upgrade everything in 1 day or 2 that's the big problem. The gap between f2p, casual players and p2w is just too big now that there is no point in gearing up as you wont catch up to that gear and be top notch.
Here's how As a f2p player I grinded my way and as I was close to end game gear content, they decide to release another raid when not everyone could do it accept those that p2w their way. We get content to early for people with aransu/raven to catch up to TT gear and as we people will start getting TT gear they will release another raid called ET or something and that will put once again f2p and casual players in back as the p2w will just have the advantage over the gear gap. Same applies to pvp, back in 45 patch or no even later back when max weapon was Bale/Seraph Stage 4 you could still complete fairly with a True Breeze or Oathbreaker if you knew the class and match up, and now you can't even land a combo before some other guy will just desintegrate your health bar in 6v6 and ow pvp wise that is no longer the good old pvp that we had back in misty woods but more of a show off on how fast you can 1 shoot eachother. Not only VT will die if this keeps uo but eventually the game it self.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

What broke the requirement for doing content is not the arrogance of elitists but highr tier gems, soul, and pets. Soon the heart and that brain item will be the next thing. Those items are unable to upgrade unless you decide to swipe and get it max. It's not about making it easier to gear up for players, because that does not imply in bns, you can simply buy gold and then from gold you buy mats and you upgrade everything in 1 day or 2 that's the big problem. The gap between f2p, casual players and p2w is just too big now that there is no point in gearing up as you wont catch up to that gear and be top notch.
Here's how As a f2p player I grinded my way and as I was close to end game gear content, they decide to release another raid when not everyone could do it accept those that p2w their way. We get content to early for people with aransu/raven to catch up to TT gear and as we people will start getting TT gear they will release another raid called ET or something and that will put once again f2p and casual players in back as the p2w will just have the advantage over the gear gap. Same applies to pvp, back in 45 patch or no even later back when max weapon was Bale/Seraph Stage 4 you could still complete fairly with a True Breeze or Oathbreaker if you knew the class and match up, and now you can't even land a combo before some other guy will just desintegrate your health bar in 6v6 and ow pvp wise that is no longer the good old pvp that we had back in misty woods but more of a show off on how fast you can 1 shoot eachother. Not only VT will die if this keeps uo but eventually the game it self.

Well you do make some valid points as for gearing but everyone will experience it differently. Grant it I'm no where near done but I'm Aransu 9, still working on accessories but once I'm done I'll be TT ready and while it took me a year and some months to figure out after making a bunch of characters which one I like the most and consider it my main, it didn't take long to actually gear up to the point I'm at now. I'm also a free player. I don't know how it was back then since I'll openly admit I've only played this game since Jan-Feb 2018. Also, please don't pvp with a pve weapon, there is a reason why there is 2 different teirs. Also, people focus too much on the raid path which grant it does give more overall damage but the dungeon path is so much cheaper and easier to obtain which allows one to catch up a little quicker then finally switch over to the raid path. Even though our last few post are completely off topic.

In the end I'm sure we all can agree, event could of been handled better but at the same time you can still grind out that gear for your character none the less.

Grind out gear for your character nontheless is simply not enough in this game. For the game to be truly fulfilling, people need to experience it at it's prime. By that I mean they have to beat the conent at it's hardest possible tier. No nerfs TT for example. Do you think the nerfed win is the same in terms of fulfillment, as the hardcore win at it's release? It's like playing super mario, but instead of dying when you're short and get hit, you die after three hits instead. The quantity of "win" from clearing the game under these circumstances is miserable at best. We are gamers, not corn sprouts. And the one and only reason people can't do raid content at it's release, is cause they require us to be more or less maxed out in the old top content. Well GG with that, just look at the soul upgrade path for example. It's one of the biggest dps increases, but it's bloated with a thousand stages that give you literally zero. How are we supposed to be motivated to upgrade something which costs us 120k gold, when 95k of that gives us almost nothing. I understand that they need to keep us grinding so we don't get bored, but given how much stuff there is to grind out between patches, I'd say the current gear progression is way too bloated to allow player who aren't digging NC's casino schemes to get where they need to be in order to be above the wipe line for a new raid and simultaneously break even damage wise.

I do hear that ET should be easier to adjust to mechanic wise then it was from VT -> TT.  Also there have been some nice quality of life updates that have made it easier to gear up in general.  By removing the randomness of raid drops, you no longer have to wait upwards of 10 +weeks to even see your drop, this will help the average player gear up easier. Also not locking any spec behind the third boss they will be giving a more equalized playing field for everyone.  With up to hellion (except bracelet) gear being easily obtained through MR the current difference between low gear and high gear is not as extreme (specially that VT badge is so cheap at the moment, and that was a huge gear wall players couldn’t get past).  

It will be interesting to see if the DPS requirement for ET will be max gear or not, and if people can circumvent that by playing a lot and having a high Unity ranking.

@Kitsune Takahashi at lvl 45 cap, if my memory serves, there wasn’t a pvp weapon.  The main difference in pvp and pve was HMPoint allocation (points upgraded different skills changing their effects more drastically then current system), and SS.  If there was pvp gear I don’t remember it, and it wouldn’t have as much impact on your performance.  This is the time he was referring to in his post.   Mind you pvp still wasn’t balanced great and you could tell who had the right SS and who didn’t (and the bots in arena).

Edited by Nihilu

13 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Well you do make some valid points as for gearing but everyone will experience it differently. Grant it I'm no where near done but I'm Aransu 9, still working on accessories but once I'm done I'll be TT ready and while it took me a year and some months to figure out after making a bunch of characters which one I like the most and consider it my main, it didn't take long to actually gear up to the point I'm at now. I'm also a free player. I don't know how it was back then since I'll openly admit I've only played this game since Jan-Feb 2018. Also, please don't pvp with a pve weapon, there is a reason why there is 2 different teirs. Also, people focus too much on the raid path which grant it does give more overall damage but the dungeon path is so much cheaper and easier to obtain which allows one to catch up a little quicker then finally switch over to the raid path. Even though our last few post are completely off topic.

In the end I'm sure we all can agree, event could of been handled better but at the same time you can still grind out that gear for your character none the less.

But you will never be able to catch up to people that have max soul pet aura and maxed gems, because the game is scuffed now. There is no balance and gear gap as I said is too big between f2p casual and p2w.

13 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Grind out gear for your character nontheless is simply not enough in this game. For the game to be truly fulfilling, people need to experience it at it's prime. By that I mean they have to beat the conent at it's hardest possible tier. No nerfs TT for example. Do you think the nerfed win is the same in terms of fulfillment, as the hardcore win at it's release? It's like playing super mario, but instead of dying when you're short and get hit, you die after three hits instead. The quantity of "win" from clearing the game under these circumstances is miserable at best. We are gamers, not corn sprouts. And the one and only reason people can't do raid content at it's release, is cause they require us to be more or less maxed out in the old top content. Well GG with that, just look at the soul upgrade path for example. It's one of the biggest dps increases, but it's bloated with a thousand stages that give you literally zero. How are we supposed to be motivated to upgrade something which costs us 120k gold, when 95k of that gives us almost nothing. I understand that they need to keep us grinding so we don't get bored, but given how much stuff there is to grind out between patches, I'd say the current gear progression is way too bloated to allow player who aren't digging NC's casino schemes to get where they need to be in order to be above the wipe line for a new raid and simultaneously break even damage wise.

we should have never gotten another raid, 12man BT was enough for this game, after that VT Gear and the badge started the gear gating. Having more damage to clear content is okay, but they did not think about how the badges would affect PvP.

Edited by RavTH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

But you will never be able to catch up to people that have max soul pet aura and maxed gems, because the game is scuffed now. There is no balance and gear gap as I said is too big between f2p casual and p2w.

I guess the question is are we talking for pve or pvp?  For pve you don’t need to be maxed except for maybe when a new raid comes out (and again don’t think you will need max just high tier).  But it will largely be based on mechs of the dungeons/raids.  Some parts of the game actually require players to cut back on dps if they are to geared (heard some groups have to for TT and ran into a bug as we pushed to far on a Vt min boss yesterday.  Also the challenge mode players need to hold back some to get through mech phases for more points).

If we are talking pvp, then yes the gap is huge, and one player can carry a team.  Players will need to prioritize specific items for survival (pet aura OP).  PVP is an area that definitely could use some looking at, but that can also be achieved through game mode designs to help lessen effects of gear if needed.

the only thing I spend money on in this game is premium, I have closed a large amount of the gap in a years time, getting gated by rng drops from raid bosses for a while.  Areas I am slightly lacking is the typical pet/soul/gems/talisman.  About to push to cosmic soul, and the gems actually don’t have the greatest impact in my performance.  So with working on quality of life updates, the gap can be closed, but in no gearing mmo have I ever seen a casual player be able to be caught up with the hard core/paying customer.  This genre doesn’t support it well, specially with F2P models.  But the Reductions and removal of some rng helps.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

we should have never gotten another raid, 12man BT was enough for this game, after that VT Gear and the badge started the gear gating. Having more damage to clear content is okay, but they did not think about how the badges would affect PvP.

As for the soul / aura sure I will agree closing the cap is much harder. As for the other items not really. Just a example while I still need to get in on a group for the actual TT accessories, I have already bought my upgrade material for when I reach Shadow Forge stage 6 and will be able to switch over to grand celestial weapon. So, minus the accessories and the pet / soul what other gap is there to really close in on? As long as you focus on one thing at a time and work towards it even using more then 1 character to help fund the goal it is still reachable. I have 31 more gem tickets to get and I'm gilded, sure squares are a far off thing but not 100% needed.

As the above poster pointed out for some things there is a thing as too much damage where it can actually hurt you. As for the PVP aspect catching up isn't that hard but still reflects the soul / aura will take the longest and to be honest only a handful of players have thought or cared enough to max out their talisman. As for your comment on how badges effect pvp, that is something for them to look into and adjust while you will always have issues when it comes to balancing unless they make gear not matter for pvp at all thus rendering a lot of people's efforts in vain where they just put everyone on a equal footing when doing battleground, open world pvp etc. Much like they do with arena.

Cntrl+H  gear advisor,  our current max heart and souls aren't good enough for Burning Mausoleum.

ET had been released with new badges/(neck many use prophecy over ET), additional tiers of soul/heart, players in KR generally have better ping (infrastructure/geography)  when this event was current in the home region?

Our stage 4 turtle and Burning Mausoleum have the same hp values/enrage times as the original event?

No wonder we feel some frustration.

9 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

As for the soul / aura sure I will agree closing the cap is much harder. As for the other items not really. Just a example while I still need to get in on a group for the actual TT accessories, I have already bought my upgrade material for when I reach Shadow Forge stage 6 and will be able to switch over to grand celestial weapon. So, minus the accessories and the pet / soul what other gap is there to really close in on? As long as you focus on one thing at a time and work towards it even using more then 1 character to help fund the goal it is still reachable. I have 31 more gem tickets to get and I'm gilded, sure squares are a far off thing but not 100% needed.

As the above poster pointed out for some things there is a thing as too much damage where it can actually hurt you. As for the PVP aspect catching up isn't that hard but still reflects the soul / aura will take the longest and to be honest only a handful of players have thought or cared enough to max out their talisman. As for your comment on how badges effect pvp, that is something for them to look into and adjust while you will always have issues when it comes to balancing unless they make gear not matter for pvp at all thus rendering a lot of people's efforts in vain where they just put everyone on a equal footing when doing battleground, open world pvp etc. Much like they do with arena.

But do you think like 70% of the population on EU/NA can aford a carry run for their accessories? The weapon mat can be bough in market which is realistic to have but not the accessories.
I've focused with all my characters on my soul only for the past 1 year with events and it's only Awakened Cosmic Soul - Stage 2 and I've used every event I could to focus on it while I used my other materials to upgrade accessories and weapon and gear up alts to have easier gameplay on them. I have no gilded gems the only gems I have are f2p octa obsidian and garnet cause those are the only f2p obtainable gems that don't use fusion powder. Rest is just not obtainable for f2p other than swiping Unless you ignore your entire gear and focus on gems which is not optimal.

It's not hard to catch up with the weapon for PvP only but for accessories which are necessary you need a decent PvE gear to get them which again gear gated, unless you can do PvE content with PvP weapon(which you could but it would be harder).
um when VT badges were introduced first into the game I saw amazing gameplay from Gunners, BDs, KFMs, DES and FMs in 6v6 and they havent done anything to improve that balance what they was released higher tier PvP gear to have even more ridiculous impact on 6v6 with no balance what so ever.
Arena is skill based if you understand the match up and your class.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

But do you think like 70% of the population on EU/NA can aford a carry run for their accessories? The weapon mat can be bough in market which is realistic to have but not the accessories.
I've focused with all my characters on my soul only for the past 1 year with events and it's only Awakened Cosmic Soul - Stage 2 and I've used every event I could to focus on it while I used my other materials to upgrade accessories and weapon and gear up alts to have easier gameplay on them. I have no gilded gems the only gems I have are f2p octa obsidian and garnet cause those are the only f2p obtainable gems that don't use fusion powder. Rest is just not obtainable for f2p other than swiping Unless you ignore your entire gear and focus on gems which is not optimal.

It's not hard to catch up with the weapon for PvP only but for accessories which are necessary you need a decent PvE gear to get them which again gear gated, unless you can do PvE content with PvP weapon(which you could but it would be harder).
um when VT badges were introduced first into the game I saw amazing gameplay from Gunners, BDs, KFMs, DES and FMs in 6v6 and they havent done anything to improve that balance what they was released higher tier PvP gear to have even more ridiculous impact on 6v6 with no balance what so ever.
Arena is skill based if you understand the match up and your class.

Actually, the pvp accessories aren't gated anymore.. you can get them in moon refuge for 120 moonlight bud per which grant it doesn't include the gloves or the bracelet but ya. They are looking into the powder situation as they have already mentioned it wasn't intended to make it only obtainable from Trove. It is kind of one of those overlooked areas much like the changes to the naryu sanctum bracelet, was changed in both loot boxes (dungeon and moon) but untouched from the quest which still requires a brilliant key to open. @Hime maybe let the dev team know that?

Why would one require a carry run for accessories? Your meant to do skybreak as Baleful / Seraph (with the other option being rift walk / dawn forge mind you, like wise with VT only really requiring skybreak stuff. The community is to blame for the hilarious requirements they set on things. TT is no different, max out skybreak accessories, Aransu weapon and so on to be able to run it barring mechanics and actually knowing your class and how to do your rotation to maintain enough dps to clear each boss.

Personally, I only did my alts up to dawn/rift 9 during upgrade events, got the soul/aura during events, got gems during events and salvaged some when they offered powder to get to where I'm at. I only have 1 set of gems as I don't mind mailing. Do your dragon everyday for scales to buy garnets etc.. Fact is unless your talking like the new imperial pvp gear, you can do all of the dungeons as of this posting with very min. gear and if people won't take you, learn what little mechanics are left and recruit for your own parties. I'm not sure what server you may be on, but I can say I have no issue what so ever doing all the way up to the shadowmoor on my characters including alts and the parties fill up. Likewise with weeklies where half the time on my alts I don't even need to mail gems over just because I know each class I play and can maintain a decent dps for the gear it has (awakening or before).

I'm on Zulia I forgot to mention.

9 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Actually, the pvp accessories aren't gated anymore.. you can get them in moon refuge for 120 moonlight bud per which grant it doesn't include the gloves or the bracelet but ya. They are looking into the powder situation as they have already mentioned it wasn't intended to make it only obtainable from Trove. It is kind of one of those overlooked areas much like the changes to the naryu sanctum bracelet, was changed in both loot boxes (dungeon and moon) but untouched from the quest which still requires a brilliant key to open. @Hime maybe let the dev team know that?

I'm on Zulia I forgot to mention.

So what if you can get those pvp accessories, no matter what you have in 6v6 you will get disintegrated by people that have already the 1 shot soul(long cd), what's the point of that? Might aswell make 6v6 with max gear already since that's their goal here is to make a 1 shoot battles that doesn't involve any skill whatsoever, it's just stupid.

The server I played on was Jinsoyun and I left because it's easy to realized that the game state is in critical condition. F8 Dungeon Lobby is all about Raid Gear/DPS than Skill or Brain and 6v6 is how much visa cards you used on the last trove or rng boxes. I played long enough to know that even if I would come back now nothing would change, what I would come back and do the same thing over again, farm dungeons gear up and still be undergeared for raids and 6v6 because that's how bad the game is now.

The game was good when Silverfrost Patch and BT Patch was but then after that they should no longer rise attack power of the gear, it's nice to have more attack power but 1million dps or more is an overkill.