make more things account bound/other stuff

BrownPower

there's been a lot of changes recently to the game recently so i think it's a good time to bring this up again

1. so many crafting items aren't account bound even though they're not the top tier of that can be crafted (ie. exp charms, cd reset charm, champions charm) , can we make those account bound.

2. gc wings and gc steel. since thats not been mentioned in a few days

3. no reason why cold storage/heaven's mandate items are not account bound other than time gating even harder for resets. the time we spend for alts is insane compared tothe equivalent dollars in ncoin/hmc

4. consistency in descriptions. 'on hit', 'procs on hit', 'chance to activate on hit', 'chance to proc on hit', etc. sometimes actually describe the same thing even though the first two imply 100% activation and the last two imply chance to activate. also need more descriptive tips on 'x' effect of certain items like gc/aransu effect, and the game needds more polish in general (though that's been mentioned a fair bit already as well)

1. You craft a tradable version of the charms, and that one is tradable, once you open it its not and imo shouldnt be, not even account bound.

2. Steels and wings will become acc bound when we get the new raid out. right now, while TT is still end game, they should not be acc bound.

3. Alts is exactly why the feathers at least are not account bound. For the lesser stones...they might aswel make em acc bound.

4. Hmm...i'd agree on the effect descriptions, then again how hard is it to hit a dummy and read the effect description on the buff bar? o.o

14 hours ago, Grimoir said:

1. You craft a tradable version of the charms, and that one is tradable, once you open it its not and imo shouldnt be, not even account bound.

2. Steels and wings will become acc bound when we get the new raid out. right now, while TT is still end game, they should not be acc bound.

3. Alts is exactly why the feathers at least are not account bound. For the lesser stones...they might aswel make em acc bound.

4. Hmm...i'd agree on the effect descriptions, then again how hard is it to hit a dummy and read the effect description on the buff bar? o.o

1. idc if the tradable package becomes untradable once opened, the trouble is that you can't get tradable exp charms/focus recovery/illusion charms.

another point is that when the cost to craft 7m in exp charms is 84g, 65p paper, 100s paper, 70rare element, 170 ss, 35ms, 170sc, 35ec, and we have no way to grind exp, doing it once per week on your main is not worth it if you want to level up, as at high levels it's like 5-30% exp per YEAR which is pretty much nothing as you pretty much get like 10 times more exp than that just from playing daily. right now f2p players have no way to level. if you grind a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load and focus on EXP then a f2p player will have a chance to level up with account bound exp charms, another way to do it would be to change the 5m exp charm recipe from bloodstone/moonstone/elysians into just a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of the 4 crystals, and then take off the 24h cd like before.

2. and why is that, even if you did 11 weeklies per week you still would have to struggle to get awk3 and good ss rolls+primers considering the sheer amount of wings you need for that (mind that ss8 costs 80 wings per roll and you can only get 77 wings per week with 11 alts)

3. resets are like 25-50 cents each lol, makes no sense that alts are absolute trash value in comparison when they take so much more effort to maintain and do things on every day, not to mention the procedure of relogging and transferring takes a substantial amount of time. probably 1/2 of my time is spent transferring/managing my characters or finding people to do the weeklies/dailies. not to mention having to buy extra orb shards to get the loot every time.

4. because it's unpolished to have a game that makes you have to fight to figure out what the item does when it says it triggers an effect, and not having incorrect/inconsistent wording is quite a big deal in clarity, but understandable

4 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

So, what's the reason you want more items to be account-bounded? I'm not seeing the aim for your post here.

you get jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as a f2p player at the end game, the amount of time you have to wait around doing nothing is just stupid.  you can't actually GRIND anything other than the basic 4 materials and pvp currencies, good luck grinding exp, gold, or anything else meaningful other than hmc in rankings, i think it's fair to be able to get JUST EXP over the course of years of spending 1 million+ gold in mats crafting exp charms, vs. spending 10k on trove/rng boxes/daily specials and just getting every mat, exp, exclusive cosmetics, hm scrolls, gems, unity stones, etc. you would ever need in a lifetime. all i know is if I could actually play the game more i would be down to buy more ncoins than now where I barely login because I can't do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on my main or my alts worth anything for me.

Edited by BrownPower

50 minutes ago, BrownPower said:

1. idc if the tradable package becomes untradable once opened, the trouble is that you can't get tradable exp charms/focus recovery/illusion charms.

another point is that when the cost to craft 7m in exp charms is 84g, 65p paper, 100s paper, 70rare element, 170 ss, 35ms, 170sc, 35ec, and we have no way to grind exp, doing it once per week on your main is not worth it if you want to level up, as at high levels it's like 5-30% exp per YEAR which is pretty much nothing as you pretty much get like 10 times more exp than that just from playing daily. right now f2p players have no way to level. if you grind a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load and focus on EXP then a f2p player will have a chance to level up with account bound exp charms, another way to do it would be to change the 5m exp charm recipe from bloodstone/moonstone/elysians into just a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of the 4 crystals, and then take off the 24h cd like before.

That is why the 5m exp charms are account bound and not the 1m or lesser ones. Currently there are also places you canf arm 10k / 100k exp charms. the 24h cd was put in for a reason. they do not want players to be leveling up too fast.

51 minutes ago, BrownPower said:

2. and why is that, even if you did 11 weeklies per week you still would have to struggle to get awk3 and good ss rolls+primers considering the sheer amount of wings you need for that (mind that ss8 costs 80 wings per roll and you can only get 77 wings per week with 11 alts)

Because its current BiS gear. It is not something that should be easy obtainable. When its no longer relevant it will become account bound, the same case was with BT gear, then with VT gear. Once new raid is released and new BiS equipment is released TT items will become account bound.

53 minutes ago, BrownPower said:

3. resets are like 25-50 cents each lol, makes no sense that alts are absolute trash value in comparison when they take so much more effort to maintain and do things on every day, not to mention the procedure of relogging and transferring takes a substantial amount of time. probably 1/2 of my time is spent transferring/managing my characters or finding people to do the weeklies/dailies. not to mention having to buy extra orb shards to get the loot every time.

And how is this relevant to having drops of new currency not account bound? Frozen feathers are a new currency for unity stones which are character specific. Giving players the chance to have these account bound would defeat the purpose of a long term upgrade.

55 minutes ago, BrownPower said:

you get jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as a f2p player at the end game, the amount of time you have to wait around doing nothing is just stupid.  you can't actually GRIND anything other than the basic 4 materials and pvp currencies, good luck grinding exp, gold, or anything else meaningful other than hmc in rankings, i think it's fair to be able to get JUST EXP over the course of years of spending 1 million+ gold in mats crafting exp charms, vs. spending 10k on trove/rng boxes/daily specials and just getting every mat, exp, exclusive cosmetics, hm scrolls, gems, unity stones, etc. you would ever need in a lifetime. all i know is if I could actually play the game more i would be down to buy more ncoins than now where I barely login because I can't do ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on my main or my alts worth anything for me.

BnS is not a game where you grind exp. Its a game where you level up with activity. that is the entire reason nothing gives you decent exp. Gold is not meant to be grinded, if it was the case the game would be flooded with bots. You earn your gold partially through dailies, through crafting, through PVP, through raids.

If you cant do anything on your main or alts I do not see how that is a game problem....you must have done something wrong then oir you are looking in the wrong places.

1 hour ago, BrownPower said:

So, what does this have to do with asking for more account-bound items? It sounds like the issue is that F2P players are treated more unfairly than P2W players, which is definitely true for this game, but I don't see what this has to do with desiring more account-bound items.

3 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

So, what does this have to do with asking for more account-bound items? It sounds like the issue is that F2P players are treated more unfairly than P2W players, which is definitely true for this game, but I don't see what this has to do with desiring more account-bound items.

because if you let things like exp charms, gc wings, frozen feathers be account bound then f2p players can get them without being time-gated as hard???????????????????????????????????????????? is that not obvious enough for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing forum? is that why nobody ever uses it?

as for you grimoir idek. reread half of what you said and tell me that makes no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing sense. by the way there are 2 maybe 3 hm30s by now who just troved to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing hell and got exp that way. also news flash two of them are owned by the same goddam person (azngangster has a hm30 warden and an hm29 maybe 30 now fm, which just so happened to shoot up in levels every trove season). how much exp have i gotten in the same time while actively focusing on getting as much exp as possible? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 40% the way from hm22 to 23 which is like 200m exp. every level past 27 requires nearly 2b exp or more and some people have gone through them within a day.

and many others who are hm28+ who got their exp through trove as well. the point is that getting exp is basically impossible outside of troving, i don't know what point of the game you guys are in but i will totally understand if you aren't near max while being f2p, or else you might understand how little there is to do most of the time. there are literally people who run insane amounts of multi cold storage, have full emerald square dyads in pvp for just a few hundred dollars while you literally have to play over 1000-1500 hours (150 days or more even for a dedicated player) for the equivalent. my point is that my 1 hour of playtime equates to a dime of some dude's trove, and there's no way to get around it because you can only do so much in a day lmao, I have fun playing but it's squashed extremely when you compare how much I get grinding vs. how much I could get by charging $5 of ncoin. playing 6s for like 6 hours with a 80-90% win rate+maximum reward multipliers and selling moonstones, and i could just swipe and get that much gold for $5.

Edited by BrownPower

On 4/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, BrownPower said:

because if you let things like exp charms, gc wings, frozen feathers be account bound then f2p players can get them without being time-gated as hard???????????????????????????????????????????? is that not obvious enough for this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing forum? is that why nobody ever uses it?

as for you grimoir idek. reread half of what you said and tell me that makes no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing sense. by the way there are 2 maybe 3 hm30s by now who just troved to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing hell and got exp that way. also news flash two of them are owned by the same goddam person (azngangster has a hm30 warden and an hm29 maybe 30 now fm, which just so happened to shoot up in levels every trove season). how much exp have i gotten in the same time while actively focusing on getting as much exp as possible? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing 40% the way from hm22 to 23 which is like 200m exp. every level past 27 requires nearly 2b exp or more and some people have gone through them within a day.

and many others who are hm28+ who got their exp through trove as well. the point is that getting exp is basically impossible outside of troving, i don't know what point of the game you guys are in but i will totally understand if you aren't near max while being f2p, or else you might understand how little there is to do most of the time. there are literally people who run insane amounts of multi cold storage, have full emerald square dyads in pvp for just a few hundred dollars while you literally have to play over 1000-1500 hours (150 days or more even for a dedicated player) for the equivalent. my point is that my 1 hour of playtime equates to a dime of some dude's trove, and there's no way to get around it because you can only do so much in a day lmao, I have fun playing but it's squashed extremely when you compare how much I get grinding vs. how much I could get by charging $5 of ncoin. playing 6s for like 6 hours with a 80-90% win rate+maximum reward multipliers and selling moonstones, and i could just swipe and get that much gold for $5.

the way i see it, it hurts you that you cant trove yourself to hm30....

also that is the reason there is a 24h cd on the 5m exp charms.

also the reason people got HM25+ is certainly not because of trove. Its through the option to transmute 5m exp charms via pet pods before there was a 24h cooldown added to the charms. That's how players got their levels. And the cooldown was added so the pet pod prices would rise in price more.

If its EXP you want there is plenty of ways to farm EXP charms:

Mushin tower

Outlaw island

Koldraks Lair

Moon Refuge

PVP

Also, you can get the same as the person spending on trove, just spend some money, if you cant, then you cant that is certainly not a reason to force game changes.

Edited by Grimoir

6 minutes ago, Astarae said:

I thought I posted this in general, but it seems it was directed to bug-reports:

Ok, I can see now, that these topics aren't the same, but it still should have been in general.