My girlfriend extracted her weapon by acident

Clanox

Hello folks.

Recently me and my girlfriend started playing again and she brilliantly destroyed her weapon by acident, so now shes crying desperately hahahah.

I remember we use to upgrade are weapons since we started, we are level 48.

Is there any way to rebuild her weapon? does she have to start from scratch? Help!

Thanks alot in advance, sorry for the noobie question.

You have a couple of options.  Submit a ticket to NC and ask to have the weapon returned.  NC will be happy to return the weapon to her.  Or you could find the nearest wheel of fortune NPC and buy a temporary weapon to tide you over until you are given the next one in the story quest.  I might even be stronger than the one that was destroyed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

You have a couple of options.  Submit a ticket to NC and ask to have the weapon returned.  NC will be happy to return the weapon to her.  Or you could find the nearest wheel of fortune NPC and buy a temporary weapon to tide you over until you are given the next one in the story quest.  I might even be stronger than the one that was destroyed.

Generally the weapons obtained from wheels of fate / dungeons are stronger, but at late story the ones you get from quests are stronger, but you have to check because the story weapons are locked at max 2 gem slots. So for myself i fiund it better to use a purple weapon with less attack power but 4 gems slots cause when added gems, it was more than the higher ap story one.

By level 48, you should be able to use a Sterling weapon. Not sure if you can get a replacement somewhere, but that's the one you get from the story itself at some point. you also get an Ivorymoon weapon somewhere around that part of the quest. Though I'd like to know what part of the story are you in, so I can see what do you have available. All lower weapons cap at 194, so they will be underpowered for anything from Grand Harvest square and upwards.

Edited by Hanuku