GrandCelestial 6 or ShadowForge 6 ?

walubor

They do about the "same" dps....roughly however the grand celestial will perform better. The issue here is the stack rng. If you are lucky and get at least 2 stacks really quick, you will do great else its a bit less then once they build up it goes higher.

I have GC and my bf has shadowforge and we are both summoners. We have pretty much the same gear except the weapon. And our dps is close together but i generally do more dmagae with GC.  So i would still say GC > shadowforge.

• Like 1

I asked the same question. Here is someone's parse results, playing at 250-300ms. Note that for some summoner, removal of Rosethorn improves their DPS.

Also notice that Shadowforged 6 is a bit more ping-friendly, cuz Flying Nettle is not bound to ping.

NcuojDw.png

• Like 1

@Kozuki

Did you notice something odd about ivy poison after wednesday's patch? Especially on the Longgui in the event dungeon and in general when fighting? I am not sure but seems to be something is not working right with it but i just cant pin point it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

@Kozuki

Did you notice something odd about ivy poison after wednesday's patch? Especially on the Longgui in the event dungeon and in general when fighting? I am not sure but seems to be something is not working right with it but i just cant pin point it.

Specific your problem, cuz so far, Ivy Poison seems to work fine for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Specific your problem, cuz so far, Ivy Poison seems to work fine for me.

idk its like ivy poison is not registering as used properly for some reason.  a few of my clan mates feel the same thing. I cant really...describe it good. its like...it puts ivy poison, you can see the icon, but its like not working like it should.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

idk its like ivy poison is not registering as used properly for some reason.  a few of my clan mates feel the same thing. I cant really...describe it good. its like...it puts ivy poison, you can see the icon, but its like not working like it should.

Does it happen on certain bosses? Cuz for Earth Summoner's combo, I cannot proc nettle without ivy poison. So far, I don't see any problem with it.