Forums

Since u guys keep nerfing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

sojaa

Give option to reroll toon so we can flop to whatevers broken atm. Nerf the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ outta bds I didnt pay for this on my main. To have everything with immunity except bds

Edited by sojaa

Destro has perma deflect and immunity and a 1 hit aoe. Kfm has counter and immunity plus a 1 hit aoe plus stacks( I'll call them multi frames because thats what they are). Wl has td and immunity plus an air thats fatal also an aoe. Bm has immunity plus a 1 hit drop also an aoe. Warden has a 1 hit aoe party buff and double the life immunity also. Even wind bd dont have a 1 hit drop aoe and that's the closest u get to aoe. Aoe vs direct dmg. Even a gunner has immunity while hooking not that it matters they are nerfed. So lets get back to reality here 1v1 bd is good except immunity is now gone since dual strike nerf. Spin is not so op I can drop any bd out of a spin. This is 6v6 where a one hit on a whole group matters. if i am a kf i just counter counter counter I avoid a whole group worth of dmg/ cc then tremor and fire kick a whole group dead. Then I do it all over again. Destroyer emberstomp  spin thats really it for the win but the also have a 1 hit aoe seen whole groups wiped with it. BM not to bad to fight except for their immunity to cc now. Thats whatever. Their aoe happens in the front not around them. Warden is just qq e v c z click click click. well thats a group killer too cause its all aoe swings. 6v6 are groups not 1v1. BD awesome 1v1. BD 6v6 not to amazing i see a bd loose and die if 6 ppl come after them. Seen a lot different with a destro warden or kfm. Ive seen them wipe out whole groups. Even ppl behind them. Truth be told the only aoe dmg we have is dual strike and that's not even dmg its a stun. Everything else is directional except for that spin u claim is so bad ass. Ill kd you right out of that everytime. spin .6 sec has passed ok its time to kd tech chase cc then burn. Do it all the time. cant do that to a destro they immune.

Oh ps air is relatively weak in comparison to gunner summoner and wl air. Now the length of time your up allows for u to be burnt from a multitude of ppl in 6v6. Normally ill do it to help a team member kill a opponent.  Now draw or fatal can do alot of dmg but that's not part of the air. Its weaved in at the end of the air after person hits floor.

18 hours ago, Cor said:

lol yeah because bd does not have perma deflect

Guess how I know you have no idea what BD actually does...

If a BD keeps spinning it literally only has deflect up 50% of the time. For every one second of spin, the first 0.5s is a parry. 

18 hours ago, Cor said:

perma air combo

Melee class aerial is really strong :^)
It's not like ranged classes can just PvE you down in your own aerial :^)
Oh wait...

18 hours ago, Cor said:

skills that does shitload of dmg

And what skills are those exactly?

18 hours ago, Cor said:

bd is one of the strongest classes in pvp

It definitely got buffed with awakening concerning arena, but in BG the shields on Z are not resetable anymore and now the V iframe got nerfed hard. They nerfed it in BG for no reason. 

18 hours ago, Cor said:

l2p dude.

It seems like you should follow your own advice.