Loyal players and veterans

darthBaal

Can someone please explain me which good things is in this game for veterans which are paying for premium at least every month and are learning every mechanic? We should just see it like waste of time. For example: Desolate tomb,Ebondrake Citadel, Naryu Sanctum, Naryu Foundry and much more! You will learn mechanics and then they will remove them even with rewards so you dont need to go there and you will not because its just waste of time. Not to mention the raids.

There is no need to learn them, why? just need to wait and see nerfs, you dont need to spend ours and ours with party learning and its sad because i was doing it, BT,VT and then i see like people who know nothing about it get gear for nothing!

there is no advantage in mechanics for veterans, not in gear because newbie will get it pretty fast, something we were comppleting for years, in maybe 2 days?

achievments? usseless just for fun or change of space.

Player cant be even sure in his own class because skills are changing so fast but about balance d change we cant even speak.

After just half of the year you will not recognize skills of your class.

I am really sad and angry about this, and this text is from two players, one who wanted to translate it and is still playing and me who dropped a game even when i had good gear, friends in game and i truly loved it from open beta. I am sad about it.

Thank you for your time

If fun isn't good enough reason for you maybe you should just quit the game? I mean thats the whole point of playing games.. having fun. You are here complaining like it's a job and you got your salary cut..

• 1 month later...
On 13/04/2019 at 10:18 AM, Cor said:

If fun isn't good enough reason for you maybe you should just quit the game? I mean thats the whole point of playing games.. having fun. You are here complaining like it's a job and you got your salary cut..

agreed, @darthBaal your clearly not happy with the game. I've seen you on multiple topics just complaining constantly, find a new game and whether you return to B&S in the future is up too you.

• 4 months later...

I agree with @darthBall, and if you read his message @Cor & @LIONBM he says he enjoyed the game in its first year then dropped it, he is just translating for 2 of his friends, and as one of the founders and beta testers, this game was way better in its first few years. Its been too streamlined to the point of boring gameplay (in comparison to the older days) and mindless battling. I still remember when Blade masters could use Fire and Lightning at the same time, or Forcemasters using Fire and Ice. Not this 2-3 separate specialization. Back then the game made your characters feel like they were actual masters of there respective class, now I feel like my character is so much simpler and weaker as a whole. I still remembered they streamlined it because skills were too complicated and they had really bad descriptions but the player base was good at experimenting and communicating through forums and youtube. So the active community figured out the game and it was a really popular time for BnS, hell PvP was alive and booming. But now, its like the more they streamline the game the worse it gets, You dont even evolve your gear anymore, which i thought was one of the more interesting factors of BnS. I understand in game cost were hella high and certain drops were pretty bad with RNG but they could have fixed that rather than simplify the entire game. 
Finally I do still play Blade and Soul, not as dedicated as I used to be, and I do play other games as well. I still consider BnS one of the better RPG's out there I just remember when this game was in its prime before it started declining.