Naryu tablets

Axot

11 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

You get Riftwalk/Downforge weapon from main quest at lvl 6o fo free. As far as I know that weapon doesnt need naryu tablets to upgrade.

A.) it's not a main quest, but a side story.

B.) Those weapons always ent up with 3 gem slots, so you're better off upgrading the seraph/baleful Stage 9 weapons, which you do get from the main quest.

As for how to get Naryu Tablets, these pop up in various places, doing solo content is probably the easiest way to acquire them.

Edited by Nivalias

On 4/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, Axot said:

Hi guys, any easy and Quick Way to farm naryu tablets? I want to start upgrade my Staff (its my First 60lvl character So i dont know much), :L

I think farming peaches in Celestial Basin is one of the best way to farm Naryu Tablets. No RNG involved unlike dungeon boxes.

1 Naryu Tablet = 300 peaches (Check https://imgur.com/qCNR1SK for your reference)

or join the Forgekeeper Crafting Guild and just craft Naryu Tablets if you already have some gold and materials you don't mind using for crafting. (https://imgur.com/VANfiv5

23 hours ago, Nivalias said:

A.) it's not a main quest, but a side story.

B.) Those weapons always ent up with 3 gem slots, so you're better off upgrading the seraph/baleful Stage 9 weapons, which you do get from the main quest.

As for how to get Naryu Tablets, these pop up in various places, doing solo content is probably the easiest way to acquire them.

B.) those weapons is as any other weapon you get from a chest; random. I got 7 slots on the one chest i opened (i had raven 3 on all the others already at that point).

If you have 8 slots on your weapon, go to celestial basin and farm peaches, it's fairly fast to get naryu tablets there, if you don't have 8 slot, spend as many naryu silver as you have to buy a seraph/baleful chest in grand harvest square until you do get a 8 slot and then go farm peaches (you can do the orange quest Temple of Sucession to get a riftwalk/dawnforged to speed up the peach farming before you can upgrade the weapon).

On 14.4.2019 at 10:25 AM, Yndril said:

B.) those weapons is as any other weapon you get from a chest; random. I got 7 slots on the one chest i opened (i had raven 3 on all the others already at that point).

Oh, so it's just bad luck I got only 3 gem slots three times in a row?

Really, though. Getting your weapon to Dawn/Rift 3 is practically free of charge, so if you already got a decent amount of slots on your older legendary story weapons, stick with it and up it with tablets, upping also has a small chance of unlocking more slots.

And even if you're short a few by then, 8 slots is tendentially more than you need for now, and there'll be enough events in the future where you can easily get legendery gem hammers.

Edited by Nivalias